Hey, if I call all of you soggy retard f'ks trying to jerk off japan for rice cakes, understand, japan understood. (possibly before I mentioned..)

sys...@__.______

Dec 18, 2020, 12:27:58 AM12/18/20
(Enter Scene: Jesus, Elijah, and Moses on a boat fishing.)

(camera pans to a 1/4lb fish in a pan, pans out to the three holding fishing rods.)

Moses: Maybe we're too old and we should just get jobs at walmart or mcdonalds.

Elijah: No, that one methusela guy was how old collecting tax?

Moses: Yeah, but two of us here are older than the bible and your getting close.

(Jesus sighs.)

Elijah: Mabye we should just leave it to the next generation.. Pass on the mantle.

(Moses looks down, looks up, stands.)

(Moses raises hands, water seperates, boat is on dry mud, lowers hands, boat raises as water slowly rejoins.)

(Moses looks at Elijah.)

Moses: So what's up, you too old or too young.

(Elijah thinks.)

(Elijah stands holding up the fish, prays, fire drops from sky cooking the fish but not Elijah nor the boat.)

(..short pause..)

Moses: (looking at Jesus) So, what about you Lord, you still, ..got it, right?

(Jesus resighs.)

(Jesus steps out of the boat, begins walking, sinks a little each step, walks back, enters boat.)

Moses: (looking at Jesus) Sup J., you still got .. .. the power right?

Jesus: ..Uh, yeah, but it would be alot easier if I didn't have these F'king holes in my feet.

(..short pause..)

(An old cold fish Japan appears rising from the water next to the boat.)

Sat'n: If you old men really still have the stuff, why don't you jump out of the boat and see if it's cold.

© HRB (Earthen Sun Reborn)