The universe is what you make of it

AMB News

Dec 23, 2012, 9:22:04 PM12/23/12
Fellow universe creators,

Our ancestors are still changing the world we know today. Ancient
efforts have not gone unnoticed, they are bringing us closer to a modern
awakening when mankind becomes faced with the ultimate truth in a new
age of peace. Celebrate our past and know, deep down, we are the ones
responsible for the future of our species. We are the creators of our
universe.

One day mankind may learn we're not alone in the universe. We're getting
closer each day to discovering proof of life existing in other areas
than planet Earth. Perhaps this planet is protected by design, as one of
many insurance plans our own distant relatives put in place to ensure
survival of the human species. This concept is one possible quantum
outcome, theoretically, and there are an infinite number of other
scenarios with the same potential of existing.

Thank you for your time.

AMB News
-----
Ancient Earth Mysteries --> http://www.mysterypile.com
Mysteries of the Universe --> http://www.universemysteries.com
Ancient Mysteries Blog --> http://www.ancientmysteriesblog.com

Sir Gilligan Horry

Dec 24, 2012, 1:50:15 AM12/24/12
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 20:22:04 -0600, AMB News
<ne...@ancientmysteriesblog.com> wrote:

>One day mankind may learn we're not alone in the universe...

RE: One day mankind may learn we're not alone in the universe...

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>Thank you for your time.

I don't own a wrist watch.

The only time I know
is to watch the M.I.B
every time !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXXvPQhqZGc

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

And...

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com