Spirit photographs

My name = Harvey

Apr 22, 2004, 5:48:22 PM4/22/04
I haven't seen these before, I thought maybe others haven't too?

http://members.tripod.com/~plain2/page-a.htm

Harvey

Gary Rieffer

Apr 30, 2004, 5:45:42 PM4/30/04
i just had a look at the photo of the supposed orbs.Its B.S its a photo
of raindrops with the camera's strobe reflecting off of the rain drops

Anarchy

Aug 12, 2012, 11:34:30 AM8/12/12
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:45:42 -0500, Gary Rieffer wrote:

> i just had a look at the photo of the supposed orbs.Its B.S its a photo
> of raindrops with the camera's strobe reflecting off of the rain drops

The cigarette smoke is an old trick also.

rwalker

Aug 14, 2012, 1:45:44 AM8/14/12
I just love "ghost photographs." Orbs are all raindrops, dust specks,
etc. highlighted by a flash. Most of the rest are either camera
straps, cigarette smoke, breath condensation, or other assorted
photographic mistakes. They are all great demonstrations of how not
to take photos.

Judy Scobee

Aug 27, 2012, 12:38:27 AM8/27/12
Also dust particles on the lense or flowting in the air!

=Judy=