handwriting analysis

stan grubman

Oct 31, 2021, 2:40:53 PM10/31/21
we do handwriting analysis for pre-employment screening and romance
compatability assessment. everyone knows the FBI and Scotland Yard
and Interpol use it to profile criminals as in the Lindbergh kidnapping
case ransom note 1932.if you're still skeptical, we will give you a FREE
mini-reading so you can test the accuracy. normal price is $195 but
if you refer someone it would be half-price. for you HR managers out there
it's much more accurate than Myers-Briggs. call Stan 301-9566706
adambrand.co.uk corporat...@netscape.net