AACCOA "Alien Abduction Crisis Centers of America"

瀏覽次數:37 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Wings Like a Dove

未讀,
2009年4月2日 晚上7:49:132009/4/2
收件者:

http://www.aaccoa.org/

Everyone who visits this site must want to know exactly what the
AACCOA is and who it is. In every situation in life there are six
basic questions that one needs answered to get the whole scope of the
subject in question. Everyone reading this is familiar with those
questions; being who; what; when; where; why; and how. The answers to
those questions are as follows:

WHO:

The AACCOA "Alien Abduction Crisis Centers of America" is a fairly new
answer to an old dilemma. In July of 2005 three people met at the
Ancient of Days Conference in Roswell, New Mexico. The three people;
Joe Jordan, Jim Wilhelmsen and David Ruffino all shared a burden of
helping victims of alien abduction to obtain ultimate freedom from the
entities that harass, torture and manipulate human beings against
their will. All three of us had the answer, but we had three websites,
and although we still retain those places on the internet, we have
heeded the call of the Holy Spirit to combine our resources and
Biblical counseling abilities on one website.

Joe Jordan has spearheaded this effort since the late 1990's and Jim
and Dave started not long after that. When we met in Roswell in 2005
and compared notes, we realized that the God of Abraham, Isaac and
Israel had been leading us in the same direction and that the Roswell
meeting was the pivotal point of our new phase of ministry and that
meeting in Roswell wasn't an accident, but divine providence.

But this ministry isn't the property of any of the three mentioned
above. It is the property of God Almighty. Recently, he has been
leading warriors and counselors that He has ordained through His Holy
Spirit and they have been joining forces with us. Visit our "Contact"
page to see if there is a counselor near you.

We hope in time to bring on Spirit Filled pastors and fellowships who
will be willing to take in abductees who get saved from the alien
phenomena and need to be nurtured, loved and accepted. If you are such
a pastor or know of such a church please contact us. Just write to the
webmaster on the contact page.

Left to Right: Dave Ruffino; Joe Jordan; Jim Wilhelmsen

WHAT:

As mentioned above, the "Alien Abduction Crisis Center's of America"
is a group of people who the Lord Yeshua has brought together to
deliver and heal people of the alien abduction phenomena.

We recognize that alien abduction is real, and while some question
whether it is the action of actual physical manifestations of demonic
or angelic beings, or some sort of mind manipulation by demonic forces
the equation in this matter is that it is evil and Satanic. We
recognize that in these Last Days there is a great battle for the
souls and spirits of all of mankind.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring
lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

We take a different approach by using Biblically sound counseling.
While others use methods like hypnotherapy (which is very dangerous)
and hours endless "worldly" methods which at best mask the problem; we
adhere to the Biblical method of helping the person to heal by
introducing them to relationship with Yeshua has a 100 percent track
record. After all, since these things are demonic in nature, who could
better free people from the grip of aliens (demons) than the One who
has All Power and Authority:

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me
in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:18

WHEN:

The time is right now. You've probably noticed that radio and
television stations have been broadcasting a lot about UFO's, aliens
and other related subjects. This is no accident and what the Bible
calls "A Great Delusion," is coming upon the Earth.

We've noticed that in recent years we have been getting a lot of
response to our message. Even while the enemy is inundating our minds
with images of aliens and saucers, the Holy Spirit is telling people
that their abductions have been the workings of not supposed space
brothers, but of insidious beings that are really the demons known of
by so many past generations.

God has called, and has asked, "who will go to those in need, bring
them the truth and help them to heal?" We have answered, "here am I,
send me."

WHERE:

Alien abduction occurs all over the world, but most of the reports
come from what would is called the modern industrialized nations.
Right now we are focusing on America. This is a new venture for us and
we'd like to get things right in our own back yard before we move into
other neighborhoods. We do have one counselor in the Cape Town area of
South Africa. He has been a spiritual warrior for many years and has
accepted challenge to minister to the people of his nation.
Interestingly enough, the acronym AACCOA ends with an "A" and Africa
starts with the same letter, so perhaps our Lord Yeshua has us pick
that name so that Africa could be part of this ministry. The same
could be said about Asia, Australia, Antarctica and any other land
that starts with the letter, "A."

We have no aversion to the future possibility that Christians in other
lands might want to start up similar ventures and will want to band
with us. Nothing would please us more, and give us greater joy than to
work with the brethren worldwide. Should anyone in other lands start
such a thing, please contact us.

WHY:

The answer to that question is simple; because we care. Some of us
have been abductees ourselves and we have experienced the freedom that
comes with a personal relationship with Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the
Messiah). We've seen first hand how the name and authority that Yeshua
gives us when we become one of His people can eliminate alien
abduction and/or demonic oppression forever.

Now it would be awful selfish of us if we knew this truth and didn't
share it with others. It would be downright evil for us not to tell
you that you can have the same freedom we have. Yeshua said:

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils:
freely ye have received, freely give. Matthew 10:8

We have freely been given the gift of deliverance from aliens and
demons and now we offer that gift to you. See the next category.

HOW:

We teach people about the name and authority of Yeshua. That name
hurts the alien abductors and demonic oppressors. Not only do we teach
about spiritual warfare, but we strongly recommend that a person
attain a personal relationship with the Almighty Father through His
son Yeshua.

It's real simple, almost too simple to believe it to be true. But God
always makes things simple, it's mankind that tends to add
restrictions and make things harder.

You read above how Yeshua was given all authority in heaven and in the
earth. Well, if one of these days you have an encounter with some sort
of alien or demon and you use the name of Yeshua (Jesus) when you
plead for help you'll feel the entity leave. That is all fine and
well, but it is akin to some school child using the name of their
father to fend off attacks of the bully child. That works fine and
probably will the rest of your life, but the bully will always come
back to bother you. If however your father were to teach you how to
fight and he gives you the authority to physically fight the bully,
they bully will realize that you are a force that he doesn't want to
contend with anymore.

The same thing is true with the name of Yeshua. When a person comes to
faith in Yeshua through a Born Again experience, they become a part of
God's family, and then Yeshua then gives them the power and authority
to use His name, and the weapons that He endows the believer with to
knock the aliens/demons on their hind quarters, and sooner than later
they realize that it's fruitless to mess with you. And, if your
abductions experiences have been a family affair, your new life in
Yeshua covers your family too. Yeshua is the best insurance policy
against alien abduction that there is or ever will be.

OUR FOCUS AND GOALS:
The focus of our attention started in 1947 before many of those
reading this were even born. Early that year a man named Kenneth
Arnold witnessed and reported what he described as saucer shaped
objects flying across the sky near Mount Rainier; describing them as
looking like saucers skimming across a pond. Later that year, around
July 3rd, something was reported to have crashed in the desert outside
of Roswell, New Mexico. Thus began the modern epoch of what is
commonly known as the UFO phenomena.

Over the years since that time, the UFO phenomena has evolved from
benign craft that amazed those who viewed them, to a very large
following of not only the craft, but the beings that are reported to
operate them. The sightings of these beings has taken on many facets
over the years. Ever since the abduction of Betty and Barney Hill back
on September 19, 1961, the scope of the so called extraterrestrial
being has gone from one of curious speculation to what can only be
termed as criminal intent.

Every year, the number of human beings who claim to have been abducted
by these entities has grown higher. Many polls have been conducted,
some of which bring one to the conclusion that as many as five percent
of the American populace has experienced some sort of alien intrusion
into their lives. The vast majority of people making these claims
aren't part of any lunatic fringe, but are reliable and intelligent
people. They are individuals and sometimes whole families who are
spirited away against their will by malevolent beings with evil
intentions.

Our focus is on exposing these beings for what they really are.
Careful and detailed studies of this phenomena show that these
entities do not come from other worlds; at least tangible worlds or
from other galaxies. The painful truth is that these entities exhibit
almost entirely the characteristics of beings that humanity has
labeled for millennia as demons and in some circles; fallen angels.

Furthermore, our focus is to prove that these entities aren't arriving
at this time in history to help mankind to overcome some sort of
cataclysmic event, but are using these contrived future events to
coerce mankind to believe what the Bible calls "A Strong Delusion." We
feel that those who are being abducted by these entities are being
done so in order to further this Delusion.

Our Goal is to show people that alien abduction, although real; is not
a hopeless series of events, but in fact can be overcome. Many people
have not only stopped these insidious attacks, but they have
terminated them for good. We bring forth that message; a message of
hope, and a message of freedom. We know, without a shadow of a doubt,
that God Almighty had given his son Yeshua (Jesus) power and authority
over these beings. We also know, and have demonstrated in our own
lives, and will show you by the testimonies of others, that that same
power and authority is imparted to anyone who comes to an honest born
again faith in God's son, Yeshua.

So, we encourage anyone who visits this website to put what we have
written on the pages of this site to the test. You'll find a list of
people who have dedicated themselves to helping anyone who has been
harassed by aliens, extraterrestrials whatever else these demonic
entities call themselves. We're available day and night to help you to
become free. We don't charge anything for what we do. Yeshua freely
gave us a gift, and we present that gift to help you.

And of course, we pray that you'll be blessed by this ministry. All we
ask is that you let us help you to be free. Yeshua said; "he who the
Son has set free will be free indeed." After this freedom is attained,
we encourage the person who has been freed to help others become free.
We encourage the freed person to find a fellowship in a church or
Christian home group, where they can be fed and nurtured in God's
Word, the Holy Bible. Just as Christianity started with just a scant
few and grew with the nurturing of many more, we hope to combine a God
birthed, Holy Spirit led multitude who will stand up against the alien
entities and declare that they cannot have humanity anymore.

We know that there will be many who will agree with what we have been
commissioned to do, and out of those many, there will be some who
don't want to become directly involved. If you fall into that
category, we ask that you stand with us in prayer. If you choose not
to fire the guns, then we ask that you carry the ammunition, so to
speak. We also pray that all who visit this site will "spread the
word" about what we're about. Many victims of the abductors sit
silently, thinking that if they tell anyone their story they'll be
humiliated, scorned and characterized as someone with a peculiarity.
With the knowledge that a site such as this one exists, the quite and
introverted individual can access information in the privacy of their
own home computer.

So, if you haven't investigated the site yet we now encourage you to
do so. And when you do so, remember the words of Yeshua Ha Mashiach
(Jesus Christ) when he said:

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
John 8:36

http://www.aaccoa.org/testimonies.html

In the links below you will read testimonies from people who have
experienced alien abduction and fallen angelic and demonic oppression.
You will see how the name of Yeshua (Jesus) has power and authority
over these entities, both in the traditional meaning of the word; and
in their new extraterrestrial disguise. These testimonies are living
proof of the words of Yeshua when he said:

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me
in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:18

And the Apostle Paul, when he said:

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which
is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the
glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:9-11

Testimony Submissions

Submitted to CE-4 Research Group;
The Delusion Resistance;
And
Echoes of Enoch

SELECT A TESTIMONY BELOW

------------------------------

TESTIMONIES FROM CE-4 RESEARCH GROUP

TESTIMONY OF KATHY LAND

TESTIMONY OF LINDSEY

TESTIMONY OF MICHAEL

TESTIMONY OF MARK

TESTIMONY OF EVE LORGEN

TESTIMONY OF KAREN COON

TESTIMONY OF MAX OUELLET

TESTIMONY OF KELLY

THE POWER OF MOST HIGH AUTHORITY

TESTIMONY OF CHRISTOPHER WICKLAND

ANN - A STORY FROM DOWN UNDER

TESTIMONY OF MELODY

TESTIMONY OF SUE

TESTIMONY OF JOEL GAY

TESTIMONY OF WADE JONES

TESTIMONY OF JASON

TESTIMONY OF LYNDA

TESTIMONY OF CAREL

YOUNG JAKE'S STORY

MICHAEL'S STORY

CALEB'S STORY

KRYSTAL'S VICTORY

EILEEN'S TESTIMONY

TESTIMONY OF ANOTHER JASON

TERRI'S TESTIMONY

GRAY OLD MAN - NO DIFFERENCE

SAM'S VICTORY

OLIVIA'S SHORT MESSAGE

THANKS FOR YOUR WEBSITE

CASSANDRA'S WITNESS

A BIG THANK YOU

WENDY SPEAKS OUT

SUSAN'S UNREALITY

JOCK'S STORY

ROMANIAN ENCOUNTERS

HILDE'S STORY

KATHY FIGHTS BACK

L.J'S NEW FOUND FRIEND

BOB IN MISSOURI'S STORY

----------------------------

TESTIMONIES RECEIVED BY THE DELUSION RESISTANCE

VICTORY OVER OPPRESSION - DAVE RUFFINO

JASON'S VICTORY

AARON'S TESTIMONIAL

THE DISCERNMENT - BY SARAH

HYBRID CHILDREN - VICTORY IN JESUS - BY ANONYMOUS

BLADE'S ENCOUNTERS

TERRY USES JESUS' NAME

MICHAEL FIGHTS AND WINS

LEAH'S AMAZING TESTIMONY

LYLE'S TESTIMONY OF VICTORY

----------------------------

TESTIMONIES RECEIVED BY ECHOES OF ENOCH

CYNTHIA'S VICTORY

ELLEN'S TESTIMONY

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of
their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 12:11

If you'd like to find out more about salvation and a new life in
Yeshua, just click here.

jntd...@gmail.com

未讀,
2016年6月27日 晚上10:27:062016/6/27