Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ - by Stephen Yulish PhD

Wings Like a Dove

Mar 18, 2009, 12:58:21 AM3/18/09
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0109/abductions-stopped.html
Alien Abductions Stopped
By the Name of Jesus Christ
by Stephen Yulish PhD

Stephen Yulish was always interested in UFOs and was a member of
NICAP
and APRO in the 1960s after reading Project Bluebook. He studied
astronomy and exobiology at Case Western Reserve University and
graduated in 1969. He eventually became a History Professor at The
University of Arizona for seven years where he visited Allen Hyneck's
Tucson group. He became interested in Bible Prophecy after he had a
headon collision with Jesus Christ in 1988. He is presently disabled
with MS and writes about endtime scenarios. Email Stephen Yulish.
Visit Stephen Yulish's website.

Dirk Vander Ploeg, the Publisher of UFO Digest, recently asked me if
knew of alien abductions having been stopped by the utterance of the
name of Jesus. He told me that “apparently this information is being
withheld by Mufon and other reporters, investigators etc.”

I reminded him that I had written about the possibility of such
occurrences in several articles including, Extraterrestrials Tremble
at the Name of Jesus, UFO Digest March 29, 2007, and more recently
The
Birth of Christ caused the Extraterrestrial Fallen Angels to Tremble,
UFO Digest, December 3, 2008.

The word of God tells us that demons (as well as fallen angels, i.e.
extraterrestrials) tremble at the name of Jesus (James 2:19) because
God highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name which is above
all
names (Philippians 2:9). At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow
of
those on the earth, and those under the earth and every tongue shall
confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father
(Philippians 2:10).

My own article last year, My Anonymous CIA Source: The Real Story of
UFOs, UFO Digest, 6/16/08, revealed that my source in Washington who
worked for the CIA for 25 years after working, I believe, for the top
secret Operation Paperclip after WWII which brought Nazi scientists
America, some of whom were supposedly involved in flying saucer
research, and who was in charge of security for President Kennedy’s
visit to Germany in the early sixties, and was confidant to later
Presidents, told me to “stay with my UFO writings about the Bible.”
He
then told me that “you have the truth. All else is opinion.” This
statement from a man whom I trust and who served in the highest
echelons.

Nearly twenty years ago, when I was once confronted by demons, I
cried
out the name of Jesus Christ and they fled. Try it next time that you
are confronted by a fallen angel masquerading as an extraterrestrial.
But then, I am just a writer and a disseminator of God’s word. I am
not a member of MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network) or an expert or an
investigator into alien abduction phenomena.

One group specializing in this is the CE4 Research Group based in
Cocoa, Florida on the Space Coast near the Kennedy Space Center. They
refer to themselves as an UFO and Alien Investigations and Alien
Abduction Termination Team. The President is Joe Jordan who is also
the MUFON State Section Director and Field Investigator for Brevard
County, Florida, He along with Guy Malone of the Alien resistance
Headquarters in Roswell, New Mexico and Dr. Chris Ward of Logos
Christian Fellowship of Leesburg, FL make up the CE4 Research group
which is the first group to publish documented cases (over 50) on
their website www.ce4research.com of abductions being halted by
calling on the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

The Ce4 Research Group is the investigative and counseling arm of the
group www.AlienResistance.org.

Hagar

Mar 18, 2009, 10:06:40 AM3/18/09

"Wings Like a Dove" <noah...@lightspeed.ca> wrote in message

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0109/abductions-stopped.html
Alien Abductions Stopped
By the Name of Jesus Christ
by Stephen Yulish PhD

OK, one more time, for those who missed it previously,
the definition of Christianity.

A belief in a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father
and thus impregnated his own mother and who will let you
live forever if you pretend to eat his flesh, drink his
blood and telepathically tell him that you love and accept
him as your lord and master, so he can remove the evil
mojo from your soul that he placed there a long time ago
as punishment for all humanity because a rib-made woman
created from a dirt-made man was convinced by a talking
snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

Miguel Castillo

Mar 31, 2022, 1:10:24 AM3/31/22
Hagar
God is not Jew.
God is eternal and immortal, and the Creator of all things, visible and invisible.
Jesus is not a zombie.
Jesus is not his own Father. You need to understand that Jesus is the eternal word of God.
Jesus did not impregnate his own mother. God used the life in Mary and his own power and life to give a body to the Logos, the eternal word of God.
Eat Jesus' flesh, and the rest you say, is from John 6, and if you see it well, you'll see it's a figurative form of receiving him and digest him. It has a spiritual meaning. But Jesus clarifies later in this chapter that his words are the important thing, his message.
We do not accept Him telepathically. God sees each and every heart. You must repent and confess Jesus as your Lord and Savior, Ro 10:9-10, and receive baptism. That's the way to receive Him. Even thou the baptism per se do not saves.
God did not put the sin in us. Adam did. God condemned us for Adam's sin, Ro 5, in order to be fair and save us through Jesus.
Yes, Eve was literally made out of one of Adam's ribs. That's true. Good point. See the power of God.
Yes, Adam body was formed from the dirt. Another miracle of God.
Yes, a snake spoke to Eve, but it was Satan the one who spoke. Snakes did not talk at all in that time. Now they do (je-je).
The tree was not magical. It could be as any other tree. But Adam received the order to not eat from that tree.
The knowledge of good and bad, or the knowledge of the difference between good and bad, came exactly from disobeying the order, not from the tree itself.