Absence of debunkers is NOT debunkers of absence and evidence/// Meet them

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 6, 2013, 12:59:08 PM4/6/13
Meet your Usenet sp00ks and KooKs (Updated)

Meet your usenet sp00ks and KooKs.

This list is provided as a public service to all
real researchers and people just curious about the
truth regarding extraterrestrials and the alien presence.

Stay away from these Newsgroup sp00ks and k00ks and
you will find these Groups useful. Respond to these sp00ks/k00ks
at your own risk. Of course, these sp00ks will deny it all anyway;
that's there job; national security and all that!

This list will be constantly updated:

Lou "Echelon" Spin-etti- Obvious sp00k, low-level operative, never
addresses
UFO facts. "The UFO cover-up must continue indefinitely!"
Ineffectual.
Flat-feet. Updated Reptoid Brain-implants. Gardens at night.
Already admitted that he is a "Spook" whose job is to disrupt UFO
newsgroups.
Started a cult based on hubcaps, ball lightning and the Planet Venus.
Listed in Ft. Meade, MD phone book under the name Spin-etti!
Lou Manetti is a pseudonym for Illuminati. Proves the NSA has a
sense of humor, or does it??? Has recently stepped-up his debunking
efforts,
on orders from the NSA no doubt!
Rating: 0

Pops Wisenhiemer (A.K.A. waismanj)- Useful idiot. Perfect foil to NSA-
sp00k
Lou Manetti. Spent three years in the Navy, in a leaky canoe! Has
massive
amount of knowledge on bugs, potatoes and mud; but knows absolutely
nothing
about Extraterrestrials; except his best friend growing up was a 6-
foot
tall Reptoid who said he was his Mother, and pOps believed it!!
Rating: -0.025

Harry Bosch- A.K.A. Borsch-Belt. Allied with sp00k Manetti.
Unflappable and
unyielding. Shot himself out of a cannon to go faster than light,
when
Lockheed had that technology from downed ET craft the whole time!
Thrown out of Area-51 for flying family to the joint Human/Reptoid
Moon Base in retrieved Gray-Alien craft. Now Usenet-Debunker.
Pitiful!
No doubt has alliance with some Intelligence Agency, but won't tell
which one.
Rating: -.000, 000, 212

Doug Weller- Pseudo-scientist. Accepts theory of evolution, although
Weller himself overwhelmingly disproves it, unless humans evolved from
blow flies! President of "Liars Club", also Vice-President too!
Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated; but really can't moderate
a well reasoned argument. Accepts Party-Line and the cover-up of
alternative theories of the origin of life. Rating: Un-ratable!

Mark Shittley- Friend of "Twits" -which should tell you all you should
need to know. Thinks military does a better job at doing abductions
than ETs, he MAY be right at that! Has tree-house in the backyard in
case of Reptoid/Pleiadean invasion. Has it wired with acoustic and
sonic
weapons, lasers and masers, and just in case, an anti-matter/anti-time
cobalt bomb.
Every bird in neighborhood has mysteriously died. Flies X-33 Space
Plane
with electro-gravitic systems and cosmetic turbine engines;
but won't let other UFO Debunkers in it. Smart move Mark! Rating: 3

Jerry Bryson - Mean-spirited. Right-Wing Fanatic. Hates books
and throws book-burning parties at his "barn!"
We're still waiting for an invite, Jerry.
Idaho Militia threw him out for being too reactionary!
Couldn't even debunk the "Flat-Earth" Theory.
Has nothing to say, yet says it over and over again.
Humor him for his own sake. Favorite word: liar. (Guess why!)
Rating: -0.005

Scott Munro: An irritation to other UFO Debunkers.
Unhappy childhood, unhappy adulthood. Favorite
words : paranoid, stupid and delusional. Perhaps Munro himself
is suffering from a paranoid, stupid delusion. That would explain
much.
Rating: 0.005

Rich Thorne- 10 years in the Air Force. Believes that
bombing civilians is the way to promote democracy!
Go figure. Ordered to step up his debunking dis-information
campaign, but hasn't convinced anybody of anything except that
weather balloons do not look like alien craft. Bumper-sticker on car
says,
"Debunkers are people too!" Couldn't prove it by Thorne, though.
Rating: 1

Mikey Oodleman alias-(Historian)-Ate 2 tons of Agent Orange
during Vietnam War, had no effect! "Don't bother me with the facts,
my
mind is made up." Strong debate on whether he even has a mind.
Rating: - 666.666
Here's some independent verification:
From: jea...@nospam.dds.nl (JvG)
>leland palmer <eas...@proaxis.com> wrote:
>Isn't Michael Edelman hysterically funny?
Edelman is a true nutcase. I could document many examples of
outright lying but the idiot is just not worth it.

Robert Imrie- Phony intellectual, uses big words even when
he doesn't even know what they mean. Pentagon apologist,
"If I refuse to look at the evidence, there is no evidence."
Witless and clueless. Rating: 0

Dickie Cadwell - Debunker wannabee. Johnny-One-Note.
Would deny existence of UFO even if he bumped into one.
Snorted too much swamp-gas in College.
Family does not allow "Dickie" around
sharp objects. Confuses logic with stupidity,
and ignorance with reason. Which is reason enough to ignore him.
Rating: 2

Dean Adams-Super sp00k, a legend in his own mind,
"We must cover-up all aspects of the alien presence."
Laughed out of group, at least for now!
Rating: Minus 50

John Hutchins-Had latrine duty in Military, even screwed that
up. Used to be a great fisherman until he hooked his, well,
use your imagination. Banned from participating on talk
shows because of an unusual odor, thought to be left over
from the Big-Bang! Only contribution to society is that
he waters his lawn every day, although he lives in Seattle
where it rains 300 days a year. Go figure.
Orders "steak" at Ivers!! Typical! Is this the person
called Wider-Sham? I don't have time to find out.

Karl (Klutz) Mamer- A.K.A. Carl Lamer; Lame-Brain; Lambaste-
As worthless as a debunker can get. Even the Air Force laughed
at him (and that's not easy to do!) Only human to successfully
perform a lobotomy on himself. Volunteered to walk through
"Ground Zero" during atomic bomb tests, now glows in the dark.
Wrote his auto-biography in one minute. Rating: .015

Robert Asf-Petitioned to be on the "k00k" list, so here he is.
Hasn't a clue about the subject matter, and is DARN proud
of it. Makes worthless comments and thinks they're clever.
Admits he has no knowledge of the subject matter.
"E.T.s what's that?" quips Asf. Rating: .050505...+

Andrea Chen A.K.A. Chen-De-Stabilizers
Set world's record in chemistry class for braking 170,000 test-tubes.
Very upset that Dan Quayle isn't President and Pee-Wee
Herman Vice President. Breaths auto-exhaust fumes for kicks!
Repeated second grade three times, and third grade twice?!?!
Born with six fingers on both hands. She tried to clone her
cat, failed miserably! Thinks UFO means Unidentified
Female Odor. Ignore whoever the Chen-De-Stabilizers are and
usually they will go away. Rating: -3.14159265

Leo Sgouros: A writer wrote, "FYI...Please add "Leo Sgouros" to your
current list of "Sp00ks" (he fits that category) and KooKs. While you
were gone, Mr. Sgouros has been trying to debunk the UFO phenomenon.
Don't ask me why, I just monitor the sp00ks! Him and Spin- etti are
probably on the payroll together. As for Mr. Sgouros' rating, please
asses him a -2.3. Thanks in advance."

Twit: Admitted "5-time loser "who has no "life", has decided to
throw
in his lot with UFO debunkers. Now generally considered 6-time
loser.
Luckily for this newsgroup, "Twit" has taken a temporary vacation.
Say hello to your little "friends" Twit! Grab a life!
He hath returned; shall we now call him a "7-time loser?" You betcha!
Posts over 50 times a day because, "Nobody likes me!" We wonder why!
Rating: -0.000∞ Real name: Bob Anderson Bills!

Others wrote the following remarks about "Twit!"
..............(Twit) is slippery. He seems to be preaching to the
choir now anyway.
That is to say that he's not trying to convert anyone, just achieve
the accolades of
those that already agree with him.
.... I simply see him as an older gentleman with time on his hands,
and
an only-partial ability to grasp the nature of the public forum,
with a background which in no way encouraged social skills or depth
of insight from personal exploration. ........ It was his clear
inability to
understand - much less appreciate - my criticism that allows me
to treat him as well as I do. Some of his stuff annoys me
greatly, but taking pity on the source, I now just ignore it.
[His only admirer is National Security Agency sp00k Spin-etti!]

CGS wrote:
As usual, Bob, (a.k.a. Twitch) only tells half of the story. I won't
dignify what I was called by the "goon squad" by reproducing it here,
but parts of it were not just profane but obscene. Being gang-tackled
by
debunkers in a feeding frenzy, as I was, I admittedly lost my cool but
don't believe I ever said anything worse than the "A" word. (and some
of
my quips were rather humorous, I thought.) Just for the record, my
second "conflict" with Robert ASF I believe was a misunderstanding.
(He
didn't see my apology and I didn't know that he didn't see it. etc.)
"None of us has said anything about it in a long time,?", Twitch?
Robert
ASF brought it up less than a week ago in a post that said something
the effect that I had "grown up" because I hadn't called anyone an
asshole for awhile. Wrong once more, Twitch. My post to Jon Waisman
was
a personal, inside joke of sorts, apparently of which you were
unaware.
(why does you not being aware of something not surprise me?) As
concerns "Harry", my comments were in response to a flaming,
unprovoked
attack by him. While he may not have used any "bad" words, he was
downright nasty when he piled on. Still, I later apologized. "Phil
calls
'em as he sees 'em"? Twitch? Well, sometimes so do I! ---- we're not
hypocritical now are we?
---cgs

Leland palmer <eas...@proaxis.com> responded:

Damn fine points, Charles Stuart. This twitch fellow seems less
interested in science than in putting forth his own views, which are
hopelessly past-directed and uninterested in progress.

I have noticed that twitch functions as a disinformation spreader. If
he cannot win an argument by logic and data, he will resort to
snipping
and distortion of his opponents' articles. He gets the postings to go
off-topic, then exits for a while - as if sitting back and watching
the
chaos he created. Meanwhile, the subject at hand gets buried under
flame wars. Twitch re-enters the debate occasionally to fan the
flames. I really wonder if responding to him isn't causative of more
trouble rather than of real solutions or transmission of information.
True, today, I did criticise his goofy attempt to smear the ufo
phenomenon by ad hominem arguments directed at individual ufologists -
one certain mark of a demagogue. But that was more an exercise in
plain
speaking than any attempt to sway the fanatical twitch.
---------------------
---------------------
Re: SKEPTIC-sp00k-debunkers/(Update) Meet your Newsgroup sp00ks and
kooks
From: soni...@aol.com (Sonik NRG)

Ha! Ha! Ha! Holy Guacamole! That's rich! I've got tears in my eyes
from
laughing so hard! I don't know who these people are that you name in
your list
as I've never heard mention of them outside of this newsgroup, but
that list
was funny as hell! I have been noticing though as I read through the
threads
that an awful lot of them seem to have no social lives whatsoever
except for
writing their little diatribes on this newsgroup on almost a daily
basis.
Oh well, I guess it keeps them off the streets. :)
---------------------
---------------------
From: myke_r...@yahoo.com
Subject: Art Wholeflaffer: disinformation operative

"Art Wholeflaffer A. S. A. " <smqc...@cyberhighway.net> wrote:
> Sp00ks such as Manetti, Borsch and Cadwell are playing
> the role that is assigned to them; and not very well
> I must add.

The notion that Richard Caldwell is a spook is absurd
beyond belief. Richard Caldwell is a scholar and a
gentleman with more honor and integrity than you could
ever hope to have...................If he is a spook,
he is very ineffective one indeed (!), helping to get
rid of the most rude and aggravating skepti-bunker since
Dean Adams.
Someone from somewhere added this fascinating insight:

I realize the vein of this message, but must point out that OPERATION
CHAOS was a
mid-WWII joint project between the fledgeling OSS, British, and
several European nations
to test the viability of psychoreactive biological agents. The idea
was to develop a
chemical weapon to drive the enemy completely and irreversibly insane
via a chemical
cocktail containing (among other things) Distilled Lysergic Acid
Diethyliamide-25 (and
variants), a purified form of mescaline derived from peyote (thought
to have been
supplied by the Navajo Code Talkers), pharmaceutical cocaine in
suspended solution, an
as of yet unidentified Opiate (structure supposed to be similar to,
but not identical to,
Morphine/Pharmaceutical Heroin and other known Opium drivatives),
Caffiene+Epenephrine+Pseudoephadrine as a bronchial facilitator, and a
potent variant of
Methamphetmine (street speed, then available to the medical research
community),
suspended in a CO gas (to tie up the receptors in Hemoglobin with a CO
molecule rather
than the normal O” molecule used by the body to distribute Oxygen, it
is possible they
figured out a way to weaken the double bond between C=O on the
Histidine( N=4 Fe=1 O”=1) portion of a heomoglobin molecule ( C=3032
H=4816 O=780 N=780 S=8 Fe=4 ), yielding something like

unknown opiate
\ /
caffeine O
| /
C-O (weakened/modified C=O carbon monoxide bond)
N /
| /
N-Fe-N

NCH3

The actual structure is not known to me, this is a guess.

Thus linking the CHAOS directly to the cardivascular system. All of
this is supposed to
have been impossible to carry out at that point in tecnological
history, yet apparently
was not. Tests on Nazi POW's in France apparently suggested that CHOAS
was extrmemly effective, but after an accidental release of the gas in
a small unnamed town in the Rhienland the project was supposedly
terminated (termination of the Chaos Project has also been linked to
the progress of the Manhattan Project. The population of the town went
completely psychotic, ripping each other apart, killing themselves,
etc.

This drug was also reportedly used in S.E.Asia in the Viet Nam
War, with the project
renamed Dionysus (Greek God of Madness and Ecstasy). This era in the
Psychoreactive
Warfare era includes the CIA acid tests conducted throughout the late
50's-late 70's....Project Dionysus yielded horrific results in
experimenation of variants on our
own troops, the VC, and ARVIN forces.

It has been speculated that CHAOS has been renamed once again and
is now being
engineered as a virus, but this is unsubstantiated and highly
unlikely, as the effects
are quite effective as they are. The scary thing may be if the
Project is still under
way, it is possible that they are experimenting with chemical
compounds (such as D-9
Tetrahydrocannabinol THC) able to cross the blood/brain barrier for
improved delivery.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 6, 2013, 4:41:55 PM4/6/13
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote
in

> Meet your Usenet sp00ks and KooKs (Updated)

You're a liar. Add moi to yuor lits.

"I was an astrologer 1000 times in Babylon." - Edmo the loon.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 6, 2013, 8:17:01 PM4/6/13
On Apr 6, 1:41 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote
> innews:f649d0d6-94e3-44cc...@kx7g2000pbb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Meet your Usenet sp00ks and KooKs (Updated)
>
> You're a liar. Add moi to your list.

No! Request: Denied.

Your Orders: FEMA camp! NOW!!!

Sir Gilligan Horry

Apr 7, 2013, 2:16:38 AM4/7/13
On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:59:08 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Meet your usenet sp00ks and KooKs.

Hi Debunkers !
Hi sp00ks !
Hi Ko0Ks
Hi Aratzio ! :)
Hi Charles D. Bohne in the After Life !
Hi Mr HVAC Psychologist !
(I quit coffee and am now happy)
Hi Doctor Sir Artie !
Hi Gaia !
Hi Alexa !
Hi Creator !
Hi Art Bell !
Hi Sheldan !
Hi John Lear !
Hi Mothwomen !
Hi Dimensional Beings !
Hi Planet Iarga Aliens !
Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
Hi Sir Gilligan Horry Talking to Myself !
Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
Hi Cute Japanese Chicks in Fukushima !
Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
Hi Ingo Swann Remote Viewed ET Human Bio Androids on the Moon !
Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
Hi Canadian UFO investigator Jim Moroney's Aliens that had the
Industrial Revolution and then the Communications Revolution and now
that particular species of ETs tech is somewhere after 70 Revolutions
!
Hi all you other 57,227 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/ufocaseshome.asp

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Beautiful Documentary ...

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Apr 7, 2013, 8:57:03 AM4/7/13
On Apr 6, 11:16 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:59:08 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Meet your usenet sp00ks and KooKs.
>
> Hi Debunkers !
> Hi sp00ks !
> Hi Ko0Ks

At least ONE spOOk/agent/KooK is paying attention.

How much are you being PAID?

Sir A

Sir Gilligan Horry

Apr 8, 2013, 12:55:07 AM4/8/13
I get PAID only in NewsGroups Replies from you Sir !!!