Final Solution to the Debunker Problem//One Giant STEP for ALL manKind! :)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 17, 2013, 3:17:35 AM3/17/13
It has recently been proposed at the United Nations and United
Federation of Planets that the Final Solution® to the debunker problem
on Earth should be considered and implemented as soon as humanly
possible.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers, President of the Human-Alien Contact
Agenda was quoted as saying that, "when the very LAST debunker is
eliminated from THIS ISLAND EARTH that will truly be a GLORIOUS DAY.
We can collectively state that getting rid of ALL debunkers would be
ONE GIANT STEP for ALL MANKIND. Let's do this NOW!"

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 17, 2013, 4:33:16 PM3/17/13
Send them to EJ Morrissey's, Abbeyleix, Co Laois !

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2008/oct/23/ireland-bars-top10-traditional

There must be one nice female NSA agent
that is proud of me and would love to go
to Ireland together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hocMUi-GwtA

ochone! ohone!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Beautiful Documentary ...

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 17, 2013, 9:07:18 PM3/17/13
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote in

> It has recently been proposed

DENIED.

"Hence, because of the book I wrote, my credibility is etched
in history." - Edmo the self-published fool.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 18, 2013, 3:37:32 AM3/18/13
On Mar 17, 6:07 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote innews:747b6a0a-f4d0-4a0c...@oz4g2000pbc.googlegroups.com:
>
> > It has recently been proposed
>
> D........

Detained; well>>> YES!!! Many debunkers ARE detained at different
FEMA camps around the Globe.

Remember: this is for the debunkers protection only.

If you have the names of other debunkers who have resisted this call
for unity, you are obliged to turn over that list to the OctaGon®.
They will be rounded up.

It is obvious that WE have no other option except the Final Solution
for Debunkers.

Some feel that we should vaporize them all and let the Lord figure it
out. I do not agree with that, we HAVE to keep a few of them around
for various reasons.

Now you KNOW!

Sir A

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Mar 20, 2013, 8:21:21 AM3/20/13
On Mar 17, 1:33 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:17:35 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >It has recently been proposed at the United Nations and United
> >Federation of Planets that the Final Solution® to the debunker problem
> >on Earth should be considered and implemented as soon as humanly
> >possible.
>
> >Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers, President of the Human-Alien Contact
> >Agenda was quoted as saying that, "when the very LAST debunker is
> >eliminated from THIS ISLAND EARTH that will truly be a GLORIOUS DAY.
> >We can collectively state that getting rid of ALL debunkers would be
> >ONE GIANT STEP for ALL MANKIND.   Let's do this NOW!"
>
> Send them to ....

I just received a THUMBS UP to start "Final Solution: Debunker Problem
Solved" from "Classified."

It would be prudent at this time for YOU to surrender and to start
naming names of the other debunkers.

OF course WE know who they are, but we need to check YOUR list in case
we missed one or two.

Sir A

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 20, 2013, 12:52:54 PM3/20/13
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 05:21:21 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 17, 1:33�pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:17:35 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >It has recently been proposed at the United Nations and United
>> >Federation of Planets that the Final Solution� to the debunker problem
>> >on Earth should be considered and implemented as soon as humanly
>> >possible.
>>
>> >Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers, President of the Human-Alien Contact
>> >Agenda was quoted as saying that, "when the very LAST debunker is
>> >eliminated from THIS ISLAND EARTH that will truly be a GLORIOUS DAY.
>> >We can collectively state that getting rid of ALL debunkers would be
>> >ONE GIANT STEP for ALL MANKIND. � Let's do this NOW!"
>>
>> Send them to ....
>
>I just received a THUMBS UP to start "Final Solution: Debunker Problem
>Solved" from "Classified."

5:30am can't sleep.
Woke up at 3:00am.

>It would be prudent at this time for YOU to surrender and to start
>naming names of the other debunkers.

Let them be forgiven and free and with truth.
Take me instead, to NGC7378 !
http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index_ngc7001-7500.html

>OF course WE know who they are, but we need to check YOUR list in case
>we missed one or two.

My Lists...

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-3101-3200/3104.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-3201-3300/3284.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-3101-3200/3131.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/top10/

>Sir A

Sir AA Alcoholics ANONYMOUS.
(A week without a cig and a beer)

Ugly Bob please come back from hell with Ceegars and Wuskys.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Ugly_Bob_and_Sir_Gilligan_Horrys-1.jpg

Dear OverLords, Beam some Beam down!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 21, 2013, 5:29:33 AM3/21/13
On Mar 20, 9:52 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

Your kind needs one GIANT KICK in the rear end.

Debunkers days are numbered so it would be wise to SURRENDER now; and
bring the rest of your sorry cult with you to the nearest FEMA
camps.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 25, 2013, 5:16:02 AM3/25/13
> [...]
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

It has recently been proposed at the United Nations and United
Federation of Planets that the Final Solution® to the debunker problem
on Earth should be considered and implemented as soon as humanly
possible.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers, President of the Human-Alien Contact
Agenda was quoted as saying that, "when the very LAST debunker is
eliminated from THIS ISLAND EARTH that will truly be a GLORIOUS DAY.
We can collectively state that getting rid of ALL debunkers would be
ONE GIANT STEP for ALL MANKIND. Let's do this NOW,
and by NOW I mean right this second.

Sir A