I would like to Invite you to join Seamless and sheer pantyhose Group

truc...@yahoo.com

Feb 3, 2018, 10:48:17 AM2/3/18
If you like women in seamless or sheer pantyhose. I would like to Invite you to join Seamless and sheer pantyhose Group. We have Pantyhose photos and links to Pantyhose movies for your enjoyment!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/seamless-and-sheer-pantyhose

Our group is dedicated to all the Beautiful Women in Seamless and Sheer Pantyhose enjoy!
It is intended for those of us who eat, sleep, breathe, live, and die pantyhose.
I have collected the images and movies from a wide range of sources.
Please enjoy them, post a comment if you like, and, if you have any suitable pics or movies yourself, please share them with us.
If you are an avid wearer or admirer we would love to have you join.

We are a PIC, Movie & E-Mail posting group.
***WE DO NOT SPAM***.

We are a women in Seamless and Sheer Pantyhose group; NOT men nor stockings.
Our topic is 100% female pantyhose legs related.

Truckred2 Group Moderator

Melanie Trevor

Feb 5, 2018, 5:08:13 PM2/5/18

We would love to join your group. I am an avid wearer of them and my husband loves them.

Love,

Melanie xx

Andy

Feb 6, 2018, 2:34:54 AM2/6/18
How about posting a few of you in different pairs in this news group
designed for them so we can see how lovely you look in them:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Melanie Trevor" <tmu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

portspa...@gmail.com