Cunt Magick

1 view

Ironywaves

Jan 17, 2003, 3:10:49 AM1/17/03
Oh, I know you don't value niceness *chuckles* However if you
> > were

A blow job?

Perhaps some pussy?

Intelligence. Insight. Power.

From a retard?

Power and insight often are strengthened with age..

Plus a dried up pussy.

.this is not hard

Nope, as fucking ugly as you, being hard would be some trick... maybe if you
suck on it some, gums.

> > and

Some cunt power... hmmmmm?

> people

Cannot enjoy fucking? Sure, bend over baby.

> > > are
> > > have

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 17, 2003, 3:55:30 AM1/17/03
are'nt all cunts magick?
Praise be the Pussy power!

Those sacred doorways....cumming in....going out...
making many people happy....

there's magick.

Brenda

Jan

Jan 17, 2003, 10:41:27 PM1/17/03
wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message news:<3e27...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

WTF are you, a priestess in the Cult of Flowery Twat??

~Jan

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 17, 2003, 11:14:01 PM1/17/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 17 Jan 2003 19:41:27 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
>
>wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message [5] news:<3e27c502@news.

>victoria.tc.ca>...
>> are'nt all cunts magick?
>> Praise be the Pussy power!
>>
>> Those sacred doorways....cumming in....going out...
>> making many people happy....
>>
>> there's magick.
>>
>> Brenda
>
>WTF are you, a priestess in the Cult of Flowery Twat??
>
>~Jan

***Cult? no.
:)
but I do loves my parts.

Bren.

t_naismith

Jan 18, 2003, 4:29:06 AM1/18/03
"Blenda" mumbled:

> keg...@martnet.com (Jan) wrote:
>
> >> are'nt all cunts magick?
> >> Praise be the Pussy power!
> >>
> >> Those sacred doorways....cumming in....going out...
> >> making many people happy....
> >>
> >> there's magick.
> >>
> >> Brenda
> >
> >WTF are you, a priestess in the Cult of Flowery Twat??
> >
> >~Jan
>
> ***Cult? no. :)

Cult - yes. [just not *that* cult]

> but I do loves my parts.

It's just that no one else does. Been awhile, huh? No wonder you use
this place to search for _parts_.

> Bren.

Trevor (Falcons leave some for the buzzards) N.

Jani

Jan 18, 2003, 5:44:59 AM1/18/03

"t_naismith" <t_nai...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

She's only doing it because someone from AN implied that they'd find it
offensive. Cue another squawk about 'only ravening' and telling other people
what they should and shouldn't be offended by *sigh*

Jani

THE Cast Iron Bitch

Jan 18, 2003, 9:52:19 AM1/18/03

"Jani" <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Well, I rather seriously doubt there's a soul in existence who wouldn't find
brenduh's twat offensive. Flowery, she wishes. More like the Cult of the
Frozen Fish Twat....

> Jani

Jan

Jan 18, 2003, 11:02:08 AM1/18/03
"Jani" <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:<LeaW9.141$HF4.1...@news-text.cableinet.net>...

I dono..Brenda talking about her vagina is just too damn goofy to be
ofensive to me. AISI, that she is crude about it tells me she is
imature.

~Jan

Jan

Jan 18, 2003, 11:05:28 AM1/18/03
wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message news:<3e28...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

> >> are'nt all cunts magick?
> >> Praise be the Pussy power!
> >>
> >> Those sacred doorways....cumming in....going out...
> >> making many people happy....
> >>
> >> there's magick.
> >>
> >> Brenda
> >
> >WTF are you, a priestess in the Cult of Flowery Twat??
> >
> >~Jan
>
> ***Cult? no.
> :)
> but I do loves my parts.
>
> Bren.

Well good for you, but you can love them privately, yes?

~Jan

harrison weatherby

Jan 18, 2003, 11:36:04 AM1/18/03
AH, here we are again.
With your True Champion, insulting xposters who have no such "Sweet
Cunts" as you boast.
Sir Wayne saying "XPOSTERS" with such disdain, thinking all would
forget his espousal of your retainment on the Aborigine Board.
Where is Sir Jack? Surely your sweet words of Cuntly Magick who
excite his Beastly Passions?
Those Savage Aborigine Males you boast came to your defense and
comfort?
Those who e-mailed you so eloquently of the "Character of those Olde
Foolish Women" on the Native Boards?
These Nasty and Fickle Aborigine Men have no Honor, Dear Brenda, and
when You become Olde, will turn on You for Newer, Fresher Cunt.
Waste not your time on these Dirty, Unwashed, Aborigine Males.
We now again share Your Tempting wordes of Cunt.
For the Tit-tilation of Sir Wayne and Sir Jack.
For them to stand proudly, with their Male Banner so unfurled and
Upright.
Is it "Banner"? Or Member? Those same Rampant Hormones which drives
me so Wilde when you speak of your dear Cunt and Bleeding.
How wild my Penis when you spoke of the Condom and Sperm, and how
tender My Heart became when you spoke of your Dear Bleeding.
Tell me, Dear Sir Wayne and Sir Jack, did your Penii also rise?
When you sat such Sweet Wordes as writ to us on the other boards?
You Indian Charmers, you.
You make me quite jealous, you know.
It is I who craves Sweet Brenda's Cunt.

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 18, 2003, 12:11:38 PM1/18/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 18 Jan 2003 08:02:08 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
> [5] <b0b6cj$nnqtg$1...@ID-140581.news.dfncis.de>
> [6] <LeaW9.141$HF4.1...@news-text.cableinet.net>
>
>"Jani" <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message [7] news:<LeaW9.141$HF4.1107161

>@news-text.cableinet.net>...
>> "t_naismith" <t_nai...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> [8] news:b0b6cj$nnqtg$1...@ID-140581.news.dfncis.de...

>> > "Blenda" mumbled:

>> > Cult - yes. [just not *that* cult]

>> > It's just that no one else does. Been awhile, huh? No wonder you use
>> > this place to search for _parts_.

>> > Trevor (Falcons leave some for the buzzards) N.
>>
>> She's only doing it because someone from AN implied that they'd find it
>> offensive. Cue another squawk about 'only ravening' and telling other people
>> what they should and shouldn't be offended by *sigh*
>>
>> Jani

***Weird..since I clipped AN and someone else must have posted it other
there! amazing for a group that some seem to think don't want to see my
posts...and yet they STILL make it over there!

>I dono..Brenda talking about her vagina is just too damn goofy to be
>ofensive to me. AISI, that she is crude about it tells me she is
>imature.

***I don't see anything Crude in talking about a body part really.
Consider Sheila-Na-Gig...she is the doorway..a very sacred doorway at
that. Consider Tantra....consider the symbolism of yoni in so many places
in India. I celebrate the vagina as a beautiful and sacred thing. Cunt is
also a very sacred word to many folks. Nothing crude about that I figure.
Then again..I am a witch..and all doorways are sacred to me.

>~Jan

Brenda

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 18, 2003, 12:14:47 PM1/18/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 18 Jan 2003 08:05:28 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
>
>wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message [5] news:<3e28d489@news.
>victoria.tc.ca>...

>> >WTF are you, a priestess in the Cult of Flowery Twat??
>> >
>> >~Jan
>>
>> ***Cult? no.
>> :)
>> but I do loves my parts.
>>
>> Bren.
>
>Well good for you, but you can love them privately, yes?
>
>~Jan

***I do Jan! but why the embarrassment over a body part? Seems most
Pagans I know of are pretty darn understanding about the sacred splendour
of yoni.

Brenda

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 18, 2003, 12:21:16 PM1/18/03

> Re: Cunt Magick

> From: boom...@aol.com (harrison weatherby)
> Reply to: [1] harrison weatherby
> Date: 18 Jan 2003 08:36:04 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan,
> [3] alt.native
> Followup to: [4] newsgroup(s)

>AH, here we are again.
>With your True Champion, insulting xposters who have no such "Sweet
>Cunts" as you boast.

****I only post to alt.pagan ...why do YOU crosspost over to alt.native?
The pagan mindset..for most (not all) is pretty open to talk about the
sacredness of the yoni,cunt,pussy. Some natives may not be...so why do you
post over there when a fairly large contingent are Christian of a
conservative bent? Trying to make it look as though I am posting over
there to stir up shit? geeze.

>Sir Wayne saying "XPOSTERS" with such disdain, thinking all would
>forget his espousal of your retainment on the Aborigine Board.
>Where is Sir Jack? Surely your sweet words of Cuntly Magick who
>excite his Beastly Passions?
>Those Savage Aborigine Males you boast came to your defense and
>comfort?
>Those who e-mailed you so eloquently of the "Character of those Olde
>Foolish Women" on the Native Boards?
>These Nasty and Fickle Aborigine Men have no Honor, Dear Brenda, and
>when You become Olde, will turn on You for Newer, Fresher Cunt.
>Waste not your time on these Dirty, Unwashed, Aborigine Males.

***uh..scuse..but YOU crossposted.....

>We now again share Your Tempting wordes of Cunt.
>For the Tit-tilation of Sir Wayne and Sir Jack.
>For them to stand proudly, with their Male Banner so unfurled and
>Upright.
>Is it "Banner"? Or Member? Those same Rampant Hormones which drives
>me so Wilde when you speak of your dear Cunt and Bleeding.

***never did it for you to get a woodie dear...Sexuality is a sacred and
blessed thing..not something for you to smear into something sordid.

>How wild my Penis when you spoke of the Condom and Sperm, and how
>tender My Heart became when you spoke of your Dear Bleeding.
>Tell me, Dear Sir Wayne and Sir Jack, did your Penii also rise?
>When you sat such Sweet Wordes as writ to us on the other boards?
>You Indian Charmers, you.
>You make me quite jealous, you know.
>It is I who craves Sweet Brenda's Cunt.

****Sorry dude...gotta boyfriend.
To get a woodie from what I have said is pretty desparate I would think.
Brenda

Jani

Jan 18, 2003, 6:22:01 PM1/18/03
Yeah, but there's a hel of a difference between sacred sexuality and whoring
around on a public newsgroup.

Jani

"Brenda G. Kent" <wt...@victoria.tc.ca> wrote in message

Wayne George

Jan 18, 2003, 9:03:58 PM1/18/03
Hi Harriso Weatherbi:..How did you ever reach past that Sheep on your lap to
the keys?
You must have some reach there..do you use hip high or knee high rubbers?
When is your new poem "Ode to The Sheep" coming out?
we wait in anticipation and ..well..you know...

:-)

The Smiling Crow
~~wg~~

"harrison weatherby" <boom...@aol.com> wrote in message

Jan

Jan 18, 2003, 10:34:16 PM1/18/03
"THE Cast Iron Bitch" <pis...@ecpi.com> wrote in message news:<v2iqdvi...@corp.supernews.com>...

Hmm..I almost expected Brenda to object - "No, most people don't find
my twat offensive actually. Quite the contrary. In fact many people
here consider my twat to be beautiful.."

~Jan

Jan

Jan 18, 2003, 11:07:00 PM1/18/03
wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message news:<3e29...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

True, you've left them alone - this a.n. x-posting is just a troll
having fun..

> >I dono..Brenda talking about her vagina is just too damn goofy to be
> >ofensive to me. AISI, that she is crude about it tells me she is
> >imature.
> >

> ***I don't see anything Crude in talking about a body part really.
> Consider Sheila-Na-Gig...she is the doorway..a very sacred doorway at
> that. Consider Tantra....consider the symbolism of yoni in so many places
> in India. I celebrate the vagina as a beautiful and sacred thing. Cunt is
> also a very sacred word to many folks. Nothing crude about that I figure.
> Then again..I am a witch..and all doorways are sacred to me.

Yes it was crude, admit it Brenda, you posted it for humour you did.
But hey if you want to worship your vagina that's fine with me; it's
your religious right.

Re witch, though? in your fantasies..

> >~Jan
>
> Brenda

~Jan

Jan

Jan 18, 2003, 11:29:07 PM1/18/03
wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message news:<3e29...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

Where is embarassment over a body part in here? I have to say though
that as Hi Priestess of Pussy, maybe youre a bit overexcited, Brenda?
It might be a good thing for you to get a break from usenet and
ummmm...take some quiet time to appreciate your sacred splendour and
float in joy and relaxation? Yah that's it! :)

~Jan

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 19, 2003, 12:54:45 AM1/19/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 18 Jan 2003 19:34:16 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
> [5] <b0b6cj$nnqtg$1...@ID-140581.news.dfncis.de>
> [6] <LeaW9.141$HF4.1...@news-text.cableinet.net>
> [7] <v2iqdvi...@corp.supernews.com>
>
>"THE Cast Iron Bitch" <pis...@ecpi.com> wrote in message [8] news:<v2iqdvi7rtg
>m...@corp.supernews.com>...

>> "Jani" <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> [9] news:LeaW9.141$HF4.1...@news-text.cableinet.net...

>> > "t_naismith" <t_nai...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > [10] news:b0b6cj$nnqtg$1...@ID-140581.news.dfncis.de...

>> use

>> > She's only doing it because someone from AN implied that they'd find it
>> > offensive. Cue another squawk about 'only ravening' and telling other
>> people
>> > what they should and shouldn't be offended by *sigh*
>>
>> Well, I rather seriously doubt there's a soul in existence who wouldn't find
>> brenduh's twat offensive. Flowery, she wishes. More like the Cult of the
>> Frozen Fish Twat....
>>

>Hmm..I almost expected Brenda to object - "No, most people don't find
>my twat offensive actually. Quite the contrary. In fact many people
>here consider my twat to be beautiful.."
>
>~Jan

***actually I was talking about it ..because it was brought up in
conversation about various forms of tantric magick. Then others who are
rather judgemental about sexuality and various forms of magick decided to
try to slam my talking about it. Supposedly on this newsgroup you can call
people "cunt" constantly (as if that were a bad thing) but to talk about
it honestly and with reverence bothers some people. I really thought the
rather conservative Christian attitude towards sex was bred out of
many pagans..but it seems many still have trouble talking about it. No one
on this newsgroup knows ..nor cares (I would opine) about my vagina...but
I am sure everyone is interested in sexuality. So are we afraid of sex
here or what people?

Brenda

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 19, 2003, 12:57:05 AM1/19/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 18 Jan 2003 20:07:00 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
>
>wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message [5] news:<3e298aca@news.
>victoria.tc.ca>...

>> > Re: Cunt Magick
>> >
>> > From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
>> > Reply to: [1] Jan
>> > Date: 18 Jan 2003 08:02:08 -0800
>> > Newsgroups:
>> > [2] alt.pagan
>> > Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
>> > [5] <b0b6cj$nnqtg$1...@ID-140581.news.dfncis.de>
>> > [6] <LeaW9.141$HF4.1...@news-text.cableinet.net>
>> >
>> >"Jani" <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message [7] [7] news:<LeaW9.141$HF4.
>1107161
>> >@news-text.cableinet.net>...

>se

>le

>> ***Weird..since I clipped AN and someone else must have posted it other
>> there! amazing for a group that some seem to think don't want to see my
>> posts...and yet they STILL make it over there!
>
>True, you've left them alone - this a.n. x-posting is just a troll
>having fun..
>>

>> >I dono..Brenda talking about her vagina is just too damn goofy to be
>> >ofensive to me. AISI, that she is crude about it tells me she is
>> >imature.
>> >

>> ***I don't see anything Crude in talking about a body part really.
>> Consider Sheila-Na-Gig...she is the doorway..a very sacred doorway at
>> that. Consider Tantra....consider the symbolism of yoni in so many places
>> in India. I celebrate the vagina as a beautiful and sacred thing. Cunt is
>> also a very sacred word to many folks. Nothing crude about that I figure.
>> Then again..I am a witch..and all doorways are sacred to me.
>>

>Yes it was crude, admit it Brenda, you posted it for humour you did.
>But hey if you want to worship your vagina that's fine with me; it's
>your religious right.

****No I don't find it crude at all and I did not post it for humour. I
posted it because I believe in it.

>Re witch, though? in your fantasies..

***Jan? you don't know me...why the snotty remarks? I have been a witch
for 14 years now. Why do you think I am not?

>> >~Jan
>>
>> Brenda
>
>~Jan

Brenda

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 19, 2003, 12:58:38 AM1/19/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 18 Jan 2003 20:29:07 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
>
>wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message [5] news:<3e298b87@news.

>victoria.tc.ca>...
>> >
>> > Re: Cunt Magick
>> >
>> > From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
>> > Reply to: [1] Jan
>> > Date: 18 Jan 2003 08:05:28 -0800
>> > Newsgroups:
>> > [2] alt.pagan
>> > Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
>> >
>> >wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message [5] [7] news:<3e28d48
>9@news.
>> >victoria.tc.ca>...

>> >Well good for you, but you can love them privately, yes?
>> >
>> >~Jan
>>

>> ***I do Jan! but why the embarrassment over a body part? Seems most
>> Pagans I know of are pretty darn understanding about the sacred splendour
>> of yoni.
>>
>> Brenda
>
>Where is embarassment over a body part in here? I have to say though
>that as Hi Priestess of Pussy, maybe youre a bit overexcited, Brenda?
>It might be a good thing for you to get a break from usenet and
>ummmm...take some quiet time to appreciate your sacred splendour and
>float in joy and relaxation? Yah that's it! :)
>
>~Jan

***I made two posts in regards to a vagina...that's overexcited?
heh...I appreciate every part of me.
Brenda

t_naismith

Jan 19, 2003, 7:03:31 AM1/19/03
"Blenda" cracks a joke:

> > keg...@martnet.com (Jan) wrote:
>
> >> ****Then again..I am a witch..

False claim noted.

> >>****...and all doorways are sacred to me.

Not only are the doorways closed to such a one as you, they remain
closed for good reason. [diddling yourself aside]

> >Re witch, though? in your fantasies..
> >

> ***I have been a witch for 14 years now. Why do you think I am not?

Bwahahahahaha

Trevor (never heard a falcon laugh before now) N.

> >~Jan
>
> Brenda

THE Cast Iron Bitch

Jan 19, 2003, 9:16:00 AM1/19/03

"Jan" <keg...@martnet.com> wrote in message

[brrrr shudder] The very idea makes me extremely glad the slitch doesn't
have the guts to read my posts anymore...... O_O

> ~Jan

THE Cast Iron Bitch

Jan 19, 2003, 9:19:51 AM1/19/03
Not that we expected brenduh to comprehend the difference......

"Jani" <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

THE Cast Iron Bitch

Jan 19, 2003, 9:20:50 AM1/19/03
We're all just repulsed by the notion of _your_ cunt, cunt.

"Brenda G. Kent" <wt...@victoria.tc.ca> wrote in message

Jani

Jan 19, 2003, 9:54:32 AM1/19/03
Actually, I ought to rephrase that. I've known some honest whores. That
one's just a sordid little liar.

Jani

"THE Cast Iron Bitch" <pis...@ecpi.com> wrote in message

Jan

Jan 19, 2003, 10:06:22 PM1/19/03
wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message news:<3e2a...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

Where did you have this experience?

Jan

Jan 19, 2003, 10:27:12 PM1/19/03
wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message news:<3e2a...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

believe in...?

> >Re witch, though? in your fantasies..
> >

> ***Jan? you don't know me...why the snotty remarks? I have been a witch
> for 14 years now. Why do you think I am not?

oh that's right, an xian witch.

> >> Brenda
> >
> >~Jan
>
> Brenda

Jan

Jan 19, 2003, 10:37:55 PM1/19/03

> >> ***I do Jan! but why the embarrassment over a body part? Seems most
> >> Pagans I know of are pretty darn understanding about the sacred splendour
> >> of yoni.
> >>
> >> Brenda
> >
> >Where is embarassment over a body part in here? I have to say though
> >that as Hi Priestess of Pussy, maybe youre a bit overexcited, Brenda?
> >It might be a good thing for you to get a break from usenet and
> >ummmm...take some quiet time to appreciate your sacred splendour and
> >float in joy and relaxation? Yah that's it! :)
> >
> >~Jan
>
> ***I made two posts in regards to a vagina...that's overexcited?
> heh...I appreciate every part of me.
> Brenda

Are batteries required?

~Jan

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 19, 2003, 11:36:12 PM1/19/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 19 Jan 2003 19:06:22 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)

**snip

>Where did you have this experience?

**Which experience?

Brenda

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 19, 2003, 11:37:54 PM1/19/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 19 Jan 2003 19:27:12 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)

**snip

>oh that's right, an xian witch.

****actually a Christian and a witch...
what's your point?
Brenda

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 19, 2003, 11:40:47 PM1/19/03

>Are batteries required?
>
>~Jan

**To have a vagina? No I was born with a vagina.
Brenda

Ironywaves

Jan 20, 2003, 12:27:13 AM1/20/03

***actually I was talking about it ..because it was brought up in
> > conversation about various forms of tantric magick. Then others who are
> > rather judgemental about sexuality and various forms of magick decided
> > try to slam my talking about it. Supposedly on this newsgroup you can
call
> > people "cunt" constantly (as if that were a bad thing) but to talk about
> > it honestly and with reverence bothers some people. I really thought the
> > rather conservative Christian attitude towards sex was bred out of
> > many pagans..but it seems many still have trouble talking about it. No
one
> > on this newsgroup knows ..nor cares (I would opine) about my
vagina...but
> > I am sure everyone is interested in sexuality. So are we afraid of sex
> > here or what people?
> >
> > Brenda

Well sadly, I admit to not knowing... but I'll have to take the 5th on the
caring... ***wink***

Jan

Jan 20, 2003, 8:58:59 AM1/20/03
wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message news:<3e2b...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

The experience of intolerance you snipped and that you wrote a paragraph about.

~Jan

THE Cast Iron Bitch

Jan 20, 2003, 9:07:03 AM1/20/03
Duly noted. ;]

"Jani" <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Jan

Jan 20, 2003, 9:09:25 AM1/20/03
wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message news:<3e2b...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

> **snip
>
> >oh that's right, an xian witch.

> ****actually a Christian and a witch...
> what's your point?
> Brenda

That calling yourself a xian or witch means nothing. You could call
yourself "Lady Brenda of BC" for what that's worth.

~Jan

Jan

Jan 20, 2003, 9:12:21 AM1/20/03
wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message news:<3e2b...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

for "heh...I appreciate every part of me."

~Jan

kate

Jan 20, 2003, 9:46:40 AM1/20/03

"Jan" <keg...@martnet.com> wrote in message

Aw gawds.......*ROTFLMFAO!!* Could be she Does!!! Does BC stand for birth
control?

kate~

kate

Jan 20, 2003, 9:47:29 AM1/20/03

"Jan" <keg...@martnet.com> wrote in message
> wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message
> > **snip
> >

> > >Where did you have this experience?
> >
> > **Which experience?
> >
> > Brenda
>
> The experience of intolerance you snipped and that you wrote a paragraph
about.

> ~Jan

<snicker>

Jani

Jan 20, 2003, 12:36:11 PM1/20/03

"Jan" <keg...@martnet.com> wrote in message

Is that the "intolerance" of people who don't equate tantra with slitch
yapping in public about her sex organs, or the intolerance she demonstrates
in implying that pagans who prefer to discuss their sexuality somewhere
other than a newsgroup are closet xtians who are afraid of sex?

Jani

Jan

Jan 20, 2003, 3:47:00 PM1/20/03
"kate" <tyle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<b0h1qm$pbst6$1...@ID-140581.news.dfncis.de>...

Oh I hope so, Katie...Brenda breeding offspring??

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

~Jan

Jan

Jan 20, 2003, 3:48:15 PM1/20/03
"kate" <tyle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<b0h1s8$p6e71$1...@ID-140581.news.dfncis.de>...

Must have been quite an experience...wherever it was..?

~Jan

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 20, 2003, 8:09:19 PM1/20/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 20 Jan 2003 06:12:21 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
>
>wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message [5] news:<3e2b7dcf@news.

>victoria.tc.ca>...
>> >
>> >Are batteries required?
>> >
>> >~Jan
>>
>> **To have a vagina? No I was born with a vagina.
>> Brenda
>
>for "heh...I appreciate every part of me."
>
>~Jan

***You don't REALLY want to know this do you?

:)
Brenda

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 20, 2003, 8:16:48 PM1/20/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 20 Jan 2003 12:48:15 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
> [5] <b806cb02.03012...@posting.google.com>
> [6] <b0h1s8$p6e71$1...@ID-140581.news.dfncis.de>
>
>"kate" <tyle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message [7] news:<b0h1s8$p6e71$1@ID-140581

>.news.dfncis.de>...
>> "Jan" <keg...@martnet.com> wrote in message
>> [8] news:b806cb02.03012...@posting.google.com...

>> > wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message
>> [9] news:<3e2b...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

>> > The experience of intolerance you snipped and that you wrote a paragraph
>> about.
>> >
>> > ~Jan
>>
>> <snicker>
>

>Must have been quite an experience...wherever it was..?

***was back there some whar...

>~Jan

**Bren.

Jan

Jan 20, 2003, 9:49:28 PM1/20/03
"Jani" <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:<fsWW9.2207$uo6.14...@news-text.cableinet.net>...

Im not sure Jani, but I guess Brenda is so upset with this intolerance
that she snipped that she could not even tell me where she got it or
what it is?

~Jan

Brenda G. Kent

Jan 21, 2003, 1:19:09 AM1/21/03

> Re: Cunt Magick
>
> From: keg...@martnet.com (Jan)
> Reply to: [1] Jan
> Date: 20 Jan 2003 18:49:28 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> [2] alt.pagan
> Followup to: [3] newsgroup(s)
> [5] <b806cb02.03012...@posting.google.com>
> [6] <fsWW9.2207$uo6.14...@news-text.cableinet.net>
>
>"Jani" <ja...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message [7] news:<fsWW9.2207$uo6.149137
>8...@news-text.cableinet.net>...

>> "Jan" <keg...@martnet.com> wrote in message
>> [8] news:b806cb02.03012...@posting.google.com...

>> > wt...@victoria.tc.ca (Brenda G. Kent) wrote in message
>> [9] news:<3e2b...@news.victoria.tc.ca>...

***Exactly! grrrr!
:)
Actually no...People who are intolerant of my part in speaking about
sexuality on a pagan group when sexuality and the magick that many witches
use in regards to it is a known part of witchcraft...ie: sex magick. Being
called a slitch when anyone else speaking about this would be accepted
etc. A good practitioner of magick knows the power in sexuality...heck
even a non-magickal person knows this I'd reckon. I always figure if
a person does not like the way a certain poster posts..they can
always just jump over the posts.Janis just has
popsicle stick stuck up her arse in regards to me..not much else to it.

Brenda

kate

Jan 21, 2003, 4:03:19 AM1/21/03

"Brenda G. Kent" <wt...@victoria.tc.ca> wrote in message

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes there IS more to it and Blenda damn well
knows it!! *eg* Boy, what a dumbass cunt.

kate~

> Brenda

Jani

Jan 21, 2003, 5:13:15 AM1/21/03