In the very end of harvest

1 view

David Dalton

Oct 28, 2022, 11:59:40 PM10/28/22
October 29, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

"SPring come to you at the farthest
In the very end of harvest"

and it indeed has been very springlike here as
Samhain (the very end of harvest) approaches,
but tonight the temperature has dropped some.

Yesterday and today I have had some low level unwanted
undesirable attraction that means that [F4M] has not
been done, which means that the mass soul fragment
retrieval did not work either. There has been a full
reset, nothing is on.

I will try again leading up to Hallowe'en/Samhain, which
is in three days time. Note that many Hallowe'en parties
are this weekend, including the George Street Mardi Gras.
Also no doubt many pagan groups are holding their Samhain
rituals on the weekend. But D-moon is 4:07 a.m. November 1
here, so close to moonset in Vancouver.

(B) 1:00 a.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 1:03 a.m. -->
[DTS] (non-overlap) 1:03 a.m. -->
[F123] 1:03 a.m. -->
[SMPES] 1:04 a.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 1:04 a.m. -->
[SSA] 1:04 a.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 1:05 a.m. -->

Ha, I wonder if Sarah saw my comment on the Facebook group
Fumblers about her granting me the BFU degree in 1996.

And I hope that there is a SAM-ha-in Samhain.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid, where I will post updates.

a D.

"I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0jjvslUuY (Bill Bourne - Baggins)