techomagick

David Dalton

Aug 12, 2020, 1:18:51 AM8/12/20
Have any of you ever used the links in networks including the Internet
and cellular networks as part of your magickal workings, or have you
considered such usage? How do you think it should be done?

If my assisted shaktipat eventually is successful, the
dragon lines, updated
item should prove useful in such technomagick.
(The dragon lines formed on my arms and then on my back
after I observed a web chart on TV in early 1996, but of course
the web has evolved greatly since then.)

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I