funnel bounce

David Dalton

Sep 8, 2023, 2:48:49 AM9/8/23
Supposedly as part of my funnel working 300 million negative
magick spells have been adjusted to something better, quite
often including a bounce. If you have experienced a
retroactive or ongoing bounce, follow up and let us know.
Any bounce can be worked off by following one’s healing
circle prescription (best course of action).

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

David Dalton

Sep 11, 2023, 12:30:42 AM9/11/23
On Sep 8, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AAAFB4E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Supposedly as part of my funnel working 300 million negative
> magick spells have been adjusted to something better, quite
> often including a bounce. If you have experienced a
> retroactive or ongoing bounce, follow up and let us know.
> Any bounce can be worked off by following one’s healing
> circle prescription (best course of action).

That wasn’t true when I posted it but now should be.