bounce on for black magick

David Dalton

Jul 28, 2021, 12:49:19 AM7/28/21
As of 11:01 p.m. NDT July 27 (0131 UTC July 28)
there should now be a bounce (not necessarily a
simple bounce but it would be a negative effect
on the spell caster) for a vast array of black magick
(magick with a negative goodness measure as
defined by each of my eight main deities).

The spells which were adjusted were divided
into three categories:

1. spells that hit me and I funnelled at the time or
funnelled retroactively,

2. a batch of spells (e.g. google search results for
black magick, and many others) that I was allowed
to funnel only after I had done a sufficient number
in category 1,

and

3. other spells that had been funnelled by past
avatar types and those in their shaktpat lineage
in the last 10,000 years (including analogies
to categories 1 and 2, though the analogy to 2
might be more libraries than google).

By funnelled I mean I directed them to be adjusted
by my eight main deities (God, LOVE2, Cosma,
Galacta, Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Ghuman1).

"And don’t you know that there’s a wolf stalking in sheep’s clothing
tells me he’s the real thing/Think what your life would be missing if
you didn’t have him to sing/To sing about” (Sarah McLachlan)

Dark Druid

Jul 28, 2021, 11:14:05 PM7/28/21
1. True magic is neither black, nor white - it’s both because nature is both. Loving and cruel, all at the same time. The only good or bad is in the heart of the witch. Life keeps a balance on its own.
and
2. how does color have anything to do with bad or good?

David Dalton

Jul 29, 2021, 9:47:34 PM7/29/21
On Jul 29, 2021, Dark Druid wrote
(in article<ed6b18db-15aa-4a03...@googlegroups.com>):

> 1. True magic is neither black, nor white - it’s both because nature is
> both. Loving and cruel, all at the same time. The only good or bad is in the
> heart of the witch. Life keeps a balance on its own.

Then you can consider it to be a bounce for magick that
is negative in goodness measure as defined by
each of my eight main deities.

But some spells are indeterminate and can be
used either for negative or positive purposes.

For example, a hex on a non-criminal counts
as negative magick, and a hex on a criminal
could count as positive magick if it doesn’t
go overboard.

Also a money spell cast by a poor person and
not drawing on other poor people counts
as positive magick, whereas a money
spell cast by a rich person counts as
as negative magick.

> and
> 2. how does color have anything to do with bad or good?

I am just following the convention that black magick
is negative magick (or at least it is by my definition)
and white magick is positive magick. Of course it
has nothing to do with the colour of anyone’s skin.

David Dalton

Jul 29, 2021, 10:40:51 PM7/29/21
On Jul 29, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26B391B500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
I also funnelled tendencies to sin that I have
experienced, and so did past avatar types and
those in their shaktipat lineage. (This I think
is similar to Jesus being tempted by Satan
in the wilderness. Also even if someone
is extremely good, that doesn’t mean they
are free from tendencies to sin, just that
they resist/deny them.) Such sins were
supposedly adjusted this evening and
should no longer occur, but past sinners
will still have to work off their past sins,