source of perineum click divination Gaia not ALL

David Dalton

Dec 5, 2019, 11:23:53 PM12/5/19
For quite some time I have been assuming that the source of my perineum click
(short period mula bandha) was ALL but I now think it is Gaia (Mother Earth),
which agrees with some web research I have done into the mula bandha and the
perineal chakra, and which was the view I held in June 1996 not long after
the perineum clicks began. At the time I did an early version of my healing
circle prescriptions/judgement day working, which I think was on briefly but
was broken, but I have now funnelled the spell which broke it, so that spell
should now work just to break black magick, not to break white magick.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long

Message has been deleted

the...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2019, 12:36:38 AM12/7/19
What about grey magick? Sigh Maqick is not good or bad just personal (people call that black for some reason) or to help or aid others (people call that white)

the...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2019, 12:38:54 AM12/7/19
What about grey magick? "SIGH" Maqick is not good or bad just personal (people call that black for some reason) or to help or aid others (people call that white)

David Dalton

Dec 7, 2019, 4:08:15 PM12/7/19
On Dec 7, 2019, the...@gmail.com wrote
(in article<91b89a6b-1ea2-43af...@googlegroups.com>):

> What about grey magick? Sigh Maqick is not good or bad just personal (people
> call that black for some reason) or to help or aid others (people call that
> white)
>
> On Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 11:23:53 PM UTC-5, David Dalton wrote:
> > so that spell
> > should now work just to break black magick, not to break white magick.

Well, in terms of the funnel adjustments by Gaia black magick is defined
as magick that is negative in goodness measure as defined by Gaia and
white magick is defined as magick that is positive in goodness measure
as defined by Gaia. But I suppose that there could be magick that is
neutral (0) in goodness measure as defined by Gaia and I don’t know
if such a funnelled (and adjusted) breakage spell would work to break
that, but I suspect so. Also while I assume there is an overall
goodness measure as defined by Gaia, there is also a multicomponent
goodness (goodness of each someone or something that is not a
someone towards itself and each other someone or something that
is not a someone). It could be that the goodness measure as
defined by Gaia is just the goodness towards Gaia but I don’t know,