[National Metaphysical Society] We are giving away 350 FREE Sacred Geometry Pendants

1 view

National Metaphysical Society

Dec 17, 2019, 5:20:57 PM12/17/19
Hey! LeAnn here with the National Metaphysical Society.

We are currently giving away 350 FREE Sacred Geometry Pendant.

Why? To make this holiday season unique and grow awareness of N.M.S.

Why you'll LOVE this Pendant?

Beautifully crafted pendant includes matching chain

Your innermost heart desire will be manifested within few days!

Made to guide and assist you in your creative endeavors for years to come

It will connect you to the most brilliant minds of the past three centuries.

It’s so important to me for you to wear it (that I actually paid for one, FOR you on;-)

Order now and get em by Xmas.

Enter your delivery address here >>> https://bit.ly/2S2g8nj

Wishing you a bright and beautiful season of joy.

LeAnn Poulsen
N.M.S Team
(National Metaphysical Society)