Weight Loss Help

Lee-Anne LOULIAS

May 13, 2004, 2:54:20 AM5/13/04
In the small amount of time I have been posting here, my weight has
shot up to 210kg. I need some ideas on weight loss. Anyone able to
help me?

Sara Brum

May 13, 2004, 2:55:43 AM5/13/04
"Lee-Anne LOULIAS" <leeanne...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> In the small amount of time I have been posting here, my weight has
> shot up to 210kg. I need some ideas on weight loss. Anyone able to
> help me?

Stop posting here, perhaps?

Forty-Seven-Day-Old-Meat

May 13, 2004, 3:06:43 AM5/13/04

First of all Lea-Anne, you have to *want* to lose weight. If you are
not really wanting to, and are lazy (which I'm certain you aren't) then
it will never work. Basically, you need a full lifestyle change. This
means losing weight and keeping it off forever. It's very very simple
if you *want* it to work. Slowly does it, just make yourself a roster
of how you are going to excercise, and how much, and then adjust the
types of food you eat (not the quantity, but the types of food). Make
absolutely certain that you have breakfast because this starts off the
metabolism. If you possibly can, get up early each day and go for a 20
minute walk, then come home and have breakfast. If you do that one
simple thing alone, it will almost double your weight loss. Aim for a
reduction in your measurements rather than weight, because your weight
can vary 2-3 kgs depending on the type of day (in your case, up to 8 kgs
a day). Weigh yourself once a week at the same day and the same time of
day. Your aim is 1-2 kgs a week - no more. After about 2 months you
might like to increase the excercise a litte, but by that time, you will
feel so much better about yourself that you will be enjoying it. One
last point - try to get someone to excercise with you for the first few
weeks - you can encourage each other to keep going - which brings me
back to my original point - you must *want* to lose weight. That is the
key. Good luck Lea-Anne.

Peter

May 13, 2004, 3:13:34 AM5/13/04
In article <2ggkgbF...@uni-berlin.de>, sara...@medulla.com says...

If people would stop feeding the troll, perhaps it wouldn't be so fat.

Forty-Seven-Day-Old-Meat

May 13, 2004, 3:15:05 AM5/13/04

Un, how do you know she's fat? She's only 210kg, maybe she has big
bones?

Barbara

May 13, 2004, 3:23:40 AM5/13/04

Laxettes & lots of them.
I believe Lindax can also be of help.

Ken Oaf

May 13, 2004, 3:41:41 AM5/13/04
On 12 May 2004 23:54:20 -0700, leeanne...@yahoo.com.au (Lee-Anne LOULIAS)
wrote:

> In the small amount of time I have been posting here, my weight has
> shot up to 210kg. I need some ideas on weight loss. Anyone able to
> help me?

Stop swallowing.

Sara Brum

May 13, 2004, 4:37:26 AM5/13/04
"Peter" <wav...@the.fans> wrote in message

Nah, I like this one. It has a sense of humour.

pugsley

May 13, 2004, 6:41:48 AM5/13/04

"Lee-Anne LOULIAS" <leeanne...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> In the small amount of time I have been posting here, my weight has
> shot up to 210kg. I need some ideas on weight loss. Anyone able to
> help me?

Sounds like you are not coping.
My advice is to not undertake high cost weight loss programs but instead
spend the money on a Physiologist who deals with eating problems.
If you are on a pension the Government may pay for your rehabilitation.
Contact your GP, he/she can direct you to applicable organizations.

cheers

pugs

Peter

May 13, 2004, 6:50:29 AM5/13/04
In article <jjIoc.21068$KS1.3...@nasal.pacific.net.au>,
pugsl...@hotmail.com says...

> My advice is to not undertake high cost weight loss programs but instead
> spend the money on a Physiologist who deals with eating problems.
> If you are on a pension the Government may pay for your rehabilitation.
> Contact your GP, he/she can direct you to applicable organizations.

Aversion therapy's the way to go. Food that comes in a jar, such as jam
or tomato paste, try to open the jar without taking the lid off. This
will put an edge on your appetite.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Forty-Nine-Day-Old-Meat

May 14, 2004, 1:52:46 AM5/14/04
Craig Welch wrote:

> On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:41:48 +1000, "pugsley"
> <pugsl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> In the small amount of time I have been posting here, my weight has
> >> shot up to 210kg. I need some ideas on weight loss. Anyone able to
> >> help me?
> >
> >Sounds like you are not coping.
>
> Sounds as if a qualified social worker is required.

> >My advice is to not undertake high cost weight loss programs but instead
> >spend the money on a Physiologist who deals with eating problems.
>
> My advice is to eat less and exercise more.

> >If you are on a pension the Government may pay for your rehabilitation.
> >Contact your GP, he/she can direct you to applicable organizations.
>
> As a representative and part-owner of the Government, I do not wish
> for my money to be spent in this way.

You part own the government???? What's the ASX code - I think I might
buy some too. What sort of dividend do they pay? Are they fully
franked?

Josh B

May 14, 2004, 8:19:29 AM5/14/04
On 12 May 2004 23:54:20 -0700, Lee-Anne LOULIAS (or one of their many
personalities) said.....

>In the small amount of time I have been posting here, my weight has
>shot up to 210kg. I need some ideas on weight loss. Anyone able to
>help me?

Scrape out the dried cum from your arse?

angriestgirl

May 14, 2004, 8:21:00 AM5/14/04

"Josh B" <joshb...@SPAMozdebate.comDELETE> wrote in message

Oh yeah - love to read that while I'm eating Brie on a biscuit. Ewwwww!

Josh B

May 14, 2004, 8:38:54 AM5/14/04
On Fri, 14 May 2004 21:51:00 +0930, (or one of their many personalities)
said.....

>> >In the small amount of time I have been posting here, my weight has
>> >shot up to 210kg. I need some ideas on weight loss. Anyone able to
>> >help me?
>>
>> Scrape out the dried cum from your arse?
>
>Oh yeah - love to read that while I'm eating Brie on a biscuit. Ewwwww!

I make no assurances as to the Brie eating suitability of my posts!

Lee-Anne LOULIAS

May 16, 2004, 2:45:43 AM5/16/04
Josh B <joshb...@SPAMozdebate.comDELETE> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b0f62d8c...@news.bigpond.com>...

Are you gonna use your tounge? Just make sure you wash your face and
brush your teeth beforehand!

Message has been deleted

Fifty-four-Day-Old-Meat

May 17, 2004, 2:36:08 AM5/17/04
Craig Welch wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2004 15:52:46 +1000, Forty-Nine-Day-Old-Meat
> <fn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> As a representative and part-owner of the Government, I do not wish
> >> for my money to be spent in this way.
> >
> >You part own the government????
>
> Yes.

> >What's the ASX code -
>
> It's not listed. ASIC wouldn't approve the prospectus because of all
> the errors and lies in it.

> > I think I might
> >buy some too.
>
> You have already.

> >What sort of dividend do they pay?
>
> It's a negative amount.
>
> >Are they fully
> >franked?
>
> I'm always especially cautious when a government representative says
> that he's speaking in a fully franked manner.

LOL. Very good. But seriously, how do I already own some of the govt?

Message has been deleted

Fifty-four-Day-Old-Meat

May 17, 2004, 2:48:53 AM5/17/04
Craig Welch wrote:

> On Mon, 17 May 2004 16:36:08 +1000, Fifty-four-Day-Old-Meat
> <ff...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> I'm always especially cautious when a government representative says
> >> that he's speaking in a fully franked manner.
> >
> >LOL. Very good.
>
> Quite.

> >But seriously, how do I already own some of the govt?
>
> *How* does one own something? That's a difficult one, explaining a
> concept as nebulous as ownership. To 'own' means to 'have as
> property, possess' ... the difficulty I face is that if I go too far
> down the path of explaining the concept, I suffer the risk that I
> might obnubilate it. Which wouldn't be helpful to the gentle reader
> at all, no sir.

What I mean is, how can I own a govt, when I pay no taxes and don't
contribute to the govt in anyway, as far as I know. Is everyone given a
slice of the govt at birth? If so, how many other govt do I partly own
around the world?

Message has been deleted

yvai...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2014, 2:46:01 PM1/18/14
Another Reason Why Kyle Leon's Customized Fat Loss Is Unique

The Customized Fat Loss Program is not designed to leave you high and dry struggling to figure out what to do next on your own and is the exact opposite of most "cookie cutter" diets.

Instead, you're armed with all the knowledge and tools necessary to obtain the body you are looking for.

You'll receive "done for you" meal plans for every day of your 9 week program along with the ability to substitute in your favorite foods that will meet your custom nutritional guidelines for faster fat loss.

Kyle's approach also strategically customizes your training and supplementation (optional) regimen for faster results.

Also, to ensure maximal results of his program, Kyle includes a free series of HD video coaching lessons for all of his customers full of advanced tips, tricks and advice to help you lose fat quickly, safely and naturally.

Learn more about Kyle Leon's revolutionary fat loss system http://tinyurl.com/ot8ch6c