Government Contractors

1 view

Nomen Nescio

May 3, 2011, 11:58:01 PM5/3/11
To: alt.ozdebate.jokes,rec.hu
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House in D.C., one from New Jersey, another from Tennessee, and the third, Florida. They go with a government official to examine the fence.

The Florida contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. oWell,o he says, oI figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.o

The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, oI can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.o

The New Jersey contractor doesnAt measure or figure, but leans over to the official and whispers, o$2,700o. The official, incredulous, says, oYou didnAt even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?o

The New Jersey contractor whispers back, o$1,000 for me, $1,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence.o

oDone!o replies the government official.

..More Funny Jokes & Pics: http://TheComedyBlog.info

---
* Synchronet * The Whitehouse BBS --- whitehouse.hulds.com --- check it out free usenet!
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.92