Why can't KDV boys have orgasms during filming.

Message has been deleted

Billy >

Aug 21, 2005, 8:58:33 PM8/21/05
I know it's a little hard to tell if the boy is a pre-teen, but we should be
seeing something in these vids by way of orgasmic spasm's. Why can't these
boys get off, or why don't the Russians let them get off. And even more
obvious, why are they're so very few cum shots of teens getting off in the
Russian vids? I beginning to think that somehow the Russian's think a cum
shot is too gross for even _their_ videos.

It's obvious that the boys are very aroused, and equally obvious they have
the techniques and skills and experience to obtain an orgasm. And pre-teens
are capable of multiple orgasm's daily. Gerby's 013 and VHS4_01 are the only
two I can recall seeing any signs of orgasm's, and both those boys looked
relatively inexperienced compared to the highly sexualized KDV boys.

Just a thought,
Billy

java...@sbcglobal.net

Aug 22, 2005, 5:18:18 AM8/22/05
I wondered about that too. After examining some videos frame by frame there
seem to be contractions and subsequent swallowing indicating an internal
orgasism. Perhaps it is wishfulfillment on my part, or .... One video showed
an anal internal ejaculation, : ). javaloop

qwerk

Aug 22, 2005, 6:42:52 AM8/22/05
"Billy" <boysinlo...@hushmail.com <Billy>> wrote in

I think, that many vids are shortened. The vids posted here
were go through many hands and if there is a witty fellow
between he perhaps killed the end. Also just a thought.

qwerk

Billy >

Aug 22, 2005, 12:18:06 PM8/22/05
Yeah, I noticed a lot of vids end abruptly. Leaving me with a feeling they
were not complete.

Cheers,
Billy

++TedAlan++

Aug 22, 2005, 1:40:02 PM8/22/05
In article <Zq9Oe.84863$oS5....@fe06.news.easynews.com>,
"Billy" <boysinlo...@hushmail.com <Billy>> wrote:

I suppose this is more an historical question than it is a complaint,
eh? Since these vids were made years ago.

That has long been something I pandered as well. It's possible, I
suppose that these boys have been trained since toddlers to experience
arousal but to keep the arousal for an extended period, so as to make
the video last longer. Maybe if they came on camera, too many good
shots would be wasted.

Billy >

Aug 22, 2005, 3:58:33 PM8/22/05
Since a pre-teen orgasm can be subtle, it may be a ignorant camera operator
who does not even know they can have them. I have wondered how much sex the
camera/director crew get's from these boys. I bet they do get some.

Billy

Billy >

Aug 22, 2005, 3:58:35 PM8/22/05
On about three vid's I have seen, pre-teen's had visible spasm's during
orgasm, it was hard to miss. One boy (Girbys II_013) just became very
restless and twisted around a lot before his orgasm. It's amazing how these
boys have been trained to accept anal sex with each other. Another thing
I've noticed is the boys have a difficult time getting hard enough to anally
penetrate another boy. Real boys get hard as a rock very easily (pre-teen),
and stay that way as long as their touched. At least they did 35 years ago.
I wonder how long it takes the typical boy to get 'into' these acts? A
training video would be very nice to see, as long as it's historical. It's
mind blowing to think of how much they have to know in order to perform like
they do. And we have to assume that 90% of them are/were straight. I've read
that multiple partner sexual encounters under ritualized circumstances of a
very young pre-teen tends to produce a man who is sexually attracted to
young boys. We can see that the KDV boys had multiple partners and since it
was films, it was very ritualized.

It would be fascinating to chat with a grown man who was in one of the KDV
videos. I wonder how he would feel about the sexual activity after he's
grown up. I've also read that if a boy can put an experience (sexual or not)
into a positive perspective he will do so, otherwise he will put it into a
negative perspective. Here in the US boys are never allowed to put sexual
activity into a positive perspective. So they pain they might feel as an
adult is therefore a problem of lack of acceptance by society, how society
perceives sexual activity of a child.
BTW: the site www.logicalreality.com has much more info on this.

Regards,
Billy

qwerk

Aug 22, 2005, 4:49:33 PM8/22/05
"Billy" <boysinlo...@hushmail.com <Billy>> wrote in

Imagine, why do those peoples produce these vids? they would
earn money and that with the minimal expentiture. Why sould they
show all? Do you agree? - Best regards qwerk

Billy >

Aug 23, 2005, 12:34:54 PM8/23/05
Yes I'd agree. They are very low budget, and I think they supply the boys
with cigarettes and alcohol and maybe a little pocket money to get them to
perform. Not having a script nor a good director they miss out on a lot of
good pictures. The potential to make hundreds of thousands of dollars
worldwide is enormous (or was in those day's). I've heard about the Russian
mafia, it's supposed to be pretty mean and prevalent over there, bet they
are involved too.

Regards,
Billy

Billy >

Aug 23, 2005, 12:35:04 PM8/23/05
Speaking of boys who can cum at a very early age, checkout the vid Kira, he
looks to be about 12, no pubes yet, but he cum's in the movie. There is one
KDV video I was watching the other day where a pre-teen cum's and apparently
this was a first time thing for him, because they boys called the director
man back into the room and he brought the camera very up close to examine
the jizz on the kids dick. I think this was one of those VHS vids going
around. It's a long one with two boys. One boy (the one who cum's) actually
rimms the other boy, something we usually don't see in KDV videos.

Regards,
Billy

stockda...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2013, 6:45:40 AM10/20/13
This is a veeery good forum, the first place I've ever found intillectual conversations involving cp. I myself have viewed a few kdv videos and must say that they are okay, but indeed don't have a lot of cum. it's suprising to think there was some profitability at that time, though it's a shame a it was so short lived.
My preference over kdv is color climax, which was made in Denmark. They have really good boy vids! Those are the only two I know of, and I have been lucky enough to acquire some from searching relentlessly through spam boards. Such things are hard to come by and hopefully I'll be able to obtain a more complete collection.
It must take a lot of computer knowledge... :/

alex.gre...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2014, 10:52:11 AM12/16/14
Does anyone know where i can download KDV or Gerby's videos?

if you do know or have any please email me thank you

alex.gre...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2014, 8:09:55 AM12/17/14
do you know where i can get KDV video and Girgy's videos like Kira you were talking about?

purdu...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 11:30:39 PM5/30/17
Hi Billy, Why is the oy mo kids?

theshagg...@gmail.com

May 8, 2019, 9:09:46 AM5/8/19
Anyone still follow this board?

loo...@gmail.com

May 13, 2020, 12:16:24 PM5/13/20
On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 9:09:46 AM UTC-4, theshagg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Anyone still follow this board?

can someone please email me swe...@yahoo.com

loo...@gmail.com

May 13, 2020, 12:17:39 PM5/13/20

loo...@gmail.com

May 13, 2020, 12:18:05 PM5/13/20

loo...@gmail.com

May 13, 2020, 12:18:36 PM5/13/20

loo...@gmail.com

May 13, 2020, 12:20:34 PM5/13/20
On Sunday, August 21, 2005 at 8:58:33 PM UTC-4, Billy wrote:
email me plz swe...@yahoo.com