time to leave?

Wolfgang Kern

Aug 4, 2008, 4:23:02 PM8/4/08
My physicians tell me yet that my body is worn out,
...nothing very new to me from daily experience...
[have to pay attribute to age, cigarettes, alcohol and girls ...]

whenever I become unable to post/respond to questions about KESYS
(maybe soon) I declare for after my active presence:
all my work on KESYS (Hexwork85...KESYS_2008) will be owned by my kids:

Brigitta Kern/Helm ;Vienna
Daniela Kern ;Vienna
Tibor Esterhazy/Sue ;Szeged/Budapest
Florian Gfaellner :Vienna

and if one of 'em decide to continue the work on it, all others are
blocked to sell it and are requested to support it.

I'll fight against all odds and try to answer all open questions
as long as I'm able to.
Forgive me if some self made typing errors may not catch my eye anymore.

it might be too early to mail 'condolence', or so ... :)
__
wolfgang kern
[single person author of HEXWORK;KEMM;KESYS and all follow-up since 1984]
(kesys-development at utanet dot at)

santosh

Aug 5, 2008, 4:28:24 AM8/5/08
Wolfgang Kern wrote:

Here is wishing you best of luck to hold on as long as possible. All
your posts have been much appreciated.

Wolfgang Kern

Aug 8, 2008, 8:26:25 AM8/8/08
First many thanks to all the good wishes I found in my mail.

With that amount of additional luck I might be able to finish
function descriptions and comments on latest changes, beside
the 2008 release which is almost done yet.

After 35 years experience in techical support for medical equipment
I wont tust physicians too much, but I see (even lesser every day)
that my last years may be in a dark world.
Even I programmed Braille readers/printers, it wont help much
because my fingertips think they aren't part of me anymore. :)

But yes, I'll stay with you as long as possible, there is just
too much fun in creative work that I'm going to miss it.
__
wolfgang

santosh

Aug 9, 2008, 2:29:28 PM8/9/08
Wolfgang Kern wrote:

As Betov would say:

Courage Wolfgang, courage! :-)

NathanCBaker

Aug 9, 2008, 2:32:12 PM8/9/08
On Aug 8, 8:26 am, "Wolfgang Kern" <spamt...@crayne.org> wrote:

> My physicians tell me yet that my body is worn out,

We naturally like to avoid the subject of physical frailness and
mortality. Never-the-less, barring accident, it is something we all
must eventually face. Know that you are in my thoughts.

> [have to pay attribute to age, cigarettes, alcohol and girls ...]

Yes... female attentions must accept partial blame for ailments. :)

> I wont tust physicians too much, but I see (even lesser every day)
> that my last years may be in a dark world.

But blindness is usually a result of a "lack" of female
attentions. :-)

Best wishes, buddy!

Nathan.