Where have all the 95s gone, long time............

R. LaCasse

Aug 10, 2012, 8:31:35 AM8/10/12

There is not much on the Usenet NGs
(alt.no-advertising.files.shareware.win-95.apps,alt.no-advertising.files.shareware.win-95,alt.no-advertising.files.warez.win-95.bbs,alt.no-advertising.files.warez.win-95.browsers,alt.no-advertising.files.warez.win-95.security)
especially since the NG system was so popular in the 1995 era.

I still like 95' but the browsers are changing in leaps and bounds
so most have turned to the "older" Linux/Ubuntu, I'm not much to
reprogramming every time a new Internet Java applet conflicts up with the
older software.

Why do they really "upgrade" all the sewn up tight windows software
with no downward compatible "proprietary" software to boot...all for
Windows sales......nothing else.

Upgrade Codecs...., Upgrade File formats,....Upgrade Registry
architecture...., till THEY know what your going to do before you do.

Upgrade=fuckups, and nothing will better win98SE, but Win95 with
BusMasterIDE is just as good.

Bob

--
Triad Productions-Fantalla~(c)~EZine~ParaNovel
National Astrophysical Assault Research