create network port for HP printer

Ammammata

Jun 13, 2008, 9:49:28 AM6/13/08
I need to connect the brand new HP P1505N to an old windows 95, through the
LAN

the setup program on the cd says there is something missing and the .msi
file doesn't start
the driver folder contains just the driver to install it on the usb port

I remember, several years ago, I used a little tool (on windows 98) to
create a new tcp/ip port; it was included, I suppose, in the Olivetti d-
Copia 31 cdrom but, of course, now it's missing and unavailable on the web
(also because I can't remember the name...)

any help is appreciated

and by the way... no, I can't change the computer :(

--