World Book for Windows 95

Malcolm William Mason

Apr 21, 2005, 1:01:48 AM4/21/05
I have recently unearthed a two CD set of The World Book Encyclopedia
which was furnished to me when I bought my early Aptiva PC from IBM
which was delivered with 95 installed.

I am running windows XP Pro today on a much newer machine and I believe
that my grandson has XP on his PC in some iteration. He may be able to
use this at least to cut and paste images for school use.

Can he install this on his machine?

I would send him the CD's, but I could also copy them and send them to
other grand progeny.

Is any of this workable?

Can this be run on a PC running XP Pro? Or on any other Windows version?

TIA,

Malcolm