How can use drivers that enforce system requirements?

Kenn Caesius

Sep 11, 2013, 2:17:38 PM9/11/13
This a new one. I recently came into a possession of a Hewlett-Packard
Photosmart 4180 all-in-one copier, printer, and scanner was just old
enough to have drivers for Windows 2000 from the HP website.

Although, I was able to use the printer with a rather contemporary
computer using Windows XP, I would really like to use this printer with
my Windows 2000-based machine. However when I tried to use the same
driver package with Windows 2000 machine, it does a system requirement
check and points out that my 200 MHz Processor, when the basic
requirements are a 233MHz processor, and stops the installation process
with no option to accept a risk an continue the installation process.
How can I get around this? Is there any way to use this all-in-one
printer my computer?

---End of message---