Call for VOTE

Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]

Jul 4, 2003, 5:35:57 AM7/4/03
Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?

Yes [ ]
No [ ]

Notable posts from Amthyst:

--
Kadaitcha Man: Usenet Anarchist - http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/
Anarchy is having to put up with things that piss you off.

Kadaitcha Man: Moderator, 24hoursupport.helpdesk

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 5:48:58 AM7/4/03
Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] asked wistfully...

|| Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?

|| Yes [X] unless she is about to die soon of something horrible.
|| No [ ]

Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

http://angry.at/gazwad
http://gazwad.servebeer.com

Ted

Jul 4, 2003, 7:38:48 AM7/4/03

"Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote in message news:UjL7J8z9R6vd4155...@internet.microway.com.au...

> Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
>
> Yes [X]
> No [ ]

Ted

Budinka Inam

Jul 4, 2003, 7:51:24 AM7/4/03
Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] wrote:
> Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
>
> Yes [X] lock the bitch up. shes rude, mad and singlarily unhelpful
> No [ ]

Miho Sampler

Jul 4, 2003, 7:51:25 AM7/4/03
> Yes [X] yes but I will miss laughing at her bleats to MVPs about feeling
her pain.
> No [ ]

Lissa Lomox

Jul 4, 2003, 7:53:25 AM7/4/03
Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] wrote:
> Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
>
> Yes [X]

Dr Halonfires Les Girl

Jul 4, 2003, 8:18:28 AM7/4/03

--
Cnet News : Is Symantec Safe?
+ The Sobig worm Rides again.

Ted

Jul 4, 2003, 8:23:22 AM7/4/03

"Dr Halonfires Les Girl" <URA...@msn.com> wrote in message news:be3rak$pce$1...@titan.btinternet.com...

"Amethyst" <amet...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:be3gtq$q06$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...

> I don't know why I'm answering this,

§kullywag©-

Jul 4, 2003, 9:46:56 AM7/4/03
On 4 Jul 2003 13:53:25 +0200, Lissa Lomox <grwLUL...@news.wxs.com>
wrote:

>Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] wrote:
>> Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
>>
>> Yes [X]
>> No [ ]

This post is so STUPID.
NOBODY can "kick" or "ban" ANYONE from usenet usage.
To think otherwise, is an excercise in retardation.

Don't like what somebody says/does? Tell them. Then let it go.
Or use your killfilter. Just don't think that anything said here
actually makes a flip in the real world.
No kings here. No membership. No cliques.

Now.........
How about answering some more XP questions, and let this lame stuff
lie?

§kullywag©-

Keyser Soze

Jul 4, 2003, 10:02:47 AM7/4/03
§kullywag©- wrote:
: On 4 Jul 2003 13:53:25 +0200, Lissa Lomox <grwLUL...@news.wxs.com>

No!
Get a life prick; better still, take one.
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Keyser Soze

Jul 4, 2003, 10:03:56 AM7/4/03
Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] wrote:
: Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
:
: Yes [X]
: No [ ]
:

Ditch the bitch.

Robert Allen

Jul 4, 2003, 10:02:25 AM7/4/03
WHAT GODDAMNED BUSINES IS IT OF YOURS WHAT GOES ON IN MICROSOFT.PUBLIC
GROUPS !?!?. This is a new low for you. You have the nerve to invade these
other groups and try to boot a person off who has NEVER posted on the ones
you dominate that I've seen. And I note the most of the replies are from
those who are on alt.os.windows-xp and/or 24 hour support.

IOW, MIND YOUR OWN F-K-G BUSINESS KADAITCHA MAN.

R. A. Allen

"Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote in
message news:UjL7J8z9R6vd4155...@internet.microway.com.au...

Ted

Jul 4, 2003, 10:16:49 AM7/4/03

"Robert Allen" <r...@quest.com> wrote in message news:be41dh$heu$0...@216.39.186.87...

> WHAT GODDAMNED BUSINES IS IT OF YOURS WHAT GOES ON IN MICROSOFT.PUBLIC
> GROUPS !?!?. This is a new low for you. You have the nerve to invade these
> other groups and try to boot a person off who has NEVER posted on the ones
> you dominate that I've seen. And I note the most of the replies are from
> those who are on alt.os.windows-xp and/or 24 hour support.
>
> IOW, MIND YOUR OWN F-K-G BUSINESS KADAITCHA MAN.
>
> R. A. Allen

So, was your vote a "yes", or a "no"?

If neither one, then go fuck yourself with an air-hammer!

relic

Jul 4, 2003, 10:23:57 AM7/4/03
As predicted, §kullywag©- typed:

Is that you Amethyst?

--
- relic -
Resident Psychic: alt.os.windows-xp

relic

Jul 4, 2003, 10:25:59 AM7/4/03
As predicted, Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] typed:

> Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
>
> Yes [X]
> No [ ]

Can we vote twice?

Yes [X]
No [ ]

sqr

Jul 4, 2003, 10:37:05 AM7/4/03
Yes [X]
No [ ]

--
sqr
Overseer: alt.os.windows-xp

"Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote in
message news:UjL7J8z9R6vd4155...@internet.microway.com.au...

Synapse Syndrome

Jul 4, 2003, 11:05:00 AM7/4/03

"Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote in
message news:UjL7J8z9R6vd4155...@internet.microway.com.au...
> Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
>
> Yes [ ]
> No [X]

She is a stupid fat bitch called Sarah Balfour, who lives in Gerrards Cross,
Bucks, UK.

She is a quite a joke amongst people that know her. I know people that do.
I've even seen her. She is as ugly as her usenet personality portrays.

Her sister's think that she is a hopeless loser. Her parent's are worried
about what they should do about her.

She wanted to be a teacher, but she is far too stupid to each anybody
anything. She has no qualifications, and she does not have a job. Her
father buys her her computer equipment.

She has LOTS of pirated software. She plays around with professional
applications, with no useful output, and she plays games like The Sims,
where she can play out her fantasies of having some sort of control of other
people. Unfortunately for her, she will never be the old spinster grim
faced school deputy that she dreams of.

I don't think she should leave usenet.

ss.

Synapse Syndrome

Jul 4, 2003, 11:11:51 AM7/4/03

"Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote in
message news:UjL7J8z9R6vd4155...@internet.microway.com.au...
> Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
>
> Yes [ ]
> No [X]

Another vote for NO. As I had planned getting her hooked up with Sharron
Field, the lesbian moose.

ss.

Synapse Syndrome

Jul 4, 2003, 11:10:41 AM7/4/03

"Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Before Sarah points out the apostrophes that I should have used, I'll say
"Fuck off Sarah Balfour you pointless BITCH!!"

ss.

larry samuels MS-MVP (XP Shell/User)

Jul 4, 2003, 11:34:31 AM7/4/03
What the hell gives you the right to post ANYONE's personal info to UseNet?
If you are searching for a luser,I suggest you look for a mirror.

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

Synapse Syndrome

Jul 4, 2003, 11:54:47 AM7/4/03

"larry samuels MS-MVP (XP Shell/User)" <la...@mvps.org> wrote in message

> What the hell gives you the right to post ANYONE's personal info to
UseNet?
> If you are searching for a luser,I suggest you look for a mirror.

Yeah. That was a bit vitriolic, but I have a personal grievance against
her.

ss.

Ted

Jul 4, 2003, 11:58:53 AM7/4/03

"larry samuels MS-MVP (XP Shell/User)" <la...@mvps.org> wrote in message news:ePJ4HHkQ...@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> What the hell gives you the right to post ANYONE's personal info to UseNet?
> If you are searching for a luser,I suggest you look for a mirror.

LMAO!

SS simply gives back to the gormless cunt what she deserves in how she treats others in UseNet PERSONALLY! So, if the fucking cunt can rip others as being stupid, uneducated, etc, then why not her also. Being personal is a two-way street.

Hopefully, when you come up from that ferociously smelly twat of the cunt "Amethyst", you may get enough fresh air to come to your senses, NOT!

Ted

Jul 4, 2003, 12:05:17 PM7/4/03

"Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:be452s$cn8$1...@titan.btinternet.com...

> She wanted to be a teacher, but she is far too stupid to each anybody
> anything. She has no qualifications, and she does not have a job. Her
> father buys her her computer equipment.

Bingo!

This is an actual equation Amethyst posted, making a claim that it is real math;

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=bav5dr%24glt%241%40newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk

""A computer, OTOH, is a binary system and only works in 1s and 0s and 1024 is 2^10, which is 10,000,000,000 in binary and the closest binary number to 1000.""

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 12:10:38 PM7/4/03
§kullywag©- asked wistfully...

|| STUPID.
|| NOBODY
|| §kullywag©-

Yes, you are.

*plonk*

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 12:13:37 PM7/4/03
Keyser Soze asked wistfully...

|| Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] wrote:
||| Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
||| Yes [X]
||| No [ ]
|| Ditch the bitch.

YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!

Fucking KILL it and EAT it.

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Jul 4, 2003, 12:12:13 PM7/4/03
Then take it to her and keep it out of here.
If you have a personal grievance with her, you have no business
bringing it here.
You have very nicely placed yourself in the club you would have her as
the sole member.
Glad you like that club

This vote is meaningless and pointless and does nothing but contribute
to disorder in the community.
Interesting that this foolish vote will contribute to the very thing
that it may suggest it can stop.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
An easier way to read newsgroup messages:

"Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Glenn

Jul 4, 2003, 12:13:39 PM7/4/03
What's this thread all about? I notice this is crossposted all over the
place. Is that it?

I did a search of her name and found only one post in the 700 I'm showing
and I saw nothing wrong with it. Everyone here got a load of bile they need
to expel?

Glenn

Keyser Soze

Jul 4, 2003, 12:17:14 PM7/4/03
Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
: Keyser Soze asked wistfully...

:
::: Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] wrote:
:::: Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
::::
:::: Yes [X]
:::: No [ ]
::::
:::
::: Ditch the bitch.
:::
:
: YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!
:
: Fucking KILL it and EAT it.

Easy Tiger!

Synapse Syndrome

Jul 4, 2003, 12:18:49 PM7/4/03

"Glenn" <pil...@planet.com> wrote in message

> What's this thread all about? I notice this is crossposted all over the
> place. Is that it?
>
> I did a search of her name and found only one post in the 700 I'm showing
> and I saw nothing wrong with it. Everyone here got a load of bile they
need
> to expel?

Try searching for

Magrat
Black Aliss
Cassandra
Amethyst
Sarah Balfour

and others like Lumilla Cake.. etc..

ss.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 12:20:54 PM7/4/03
Keyser Soze asked wistfully...

|| Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
||| Keyser Soze asked wistfully...
||| YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!
||| Fucking KILL it and EAT it.
|| Easy Tiger!

Sorry mate, it's getting close to my feed time.

Synapse Syndrome

Jul 4, 2003, 12:21:13 PM7/4/03

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_...@hotnomail.com> wrote in message

> Then take it to her and keep it out of here.
> If you have a personal grievance with her, you have no business
> bringing it here.
> You have very nicely placed yourself in the club you would have her as
> the sole member.
> Glad you like that club
>
> This vote is meaningless and pointless and does nothing but contribute
> to disorder in the community.
> Interesting that this foolish vote will contribute to the very thing
> that it may suggest it can stop.

I wasn't suggesting any banning of the sad girl. I was just imforming
people of who she actuallu is.

ss.

eXPonent

Jul 4, 2003, 12:24:56 PM7/4/03
Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
: Keyser Soze asked wistfully...
:

::: Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
:::: Keyser Soze asked wistfully...
::::
:::::: Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] wrote:
::::::: Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
:::::::
::::::: Yes [X]
::::::: No [ ]
:::::::
::::::
:::::: Ditch the bitch.
::::::
::::
:::: YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!
::::
:::: Fucking KILL it and EAT it.
:::
::: Easy Tiger!
:
: Sorry mate, it's getting close to my feed time.

ROFL
Anyway, I bet she tastes like shit, coming from Gerrard X and all; I'll have to take a drive out there some
time, maybe I'd be able to smell the stink bitch.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 12:27:56 PM7/4/03
larry samuels MS-MVP (XP Shell/User) asked wistfully...

|| What the hell gives you the right to post ANYONE's personal info to
|| UseNet? If you are searching for a luser,I suggest you look for a
|| mirror.

He didn't post anything to Use Net, whatever that is!

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 12:29:26 PM7/4/03
eXPonent asked wistfully...

|| Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
||| Keyser Soze asked wistfully...
||| Sorry mate, it's getting close to my feed time.
|| ROFL
|| Anyway, I bet she tastes like shit, coming from Gerrard X and all;
|| I'll have to take a drive out there some time, maybe I'd be able to
|| smell the stink bitch. --

If she's a proper fat bitch then she's anyone's for a bag of chips. Be
careful who you stand next to in the chippy. Just in case there's an awful
mistake.

Keyser Soze

Jul 4, 2003, 12:32:28 PM7/4/03
Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
: eXPonent asked wistfully...

:
::: Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
:::: Keyser Soze asked wistfully...
::::
:::::: Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
::::::: Keyser Soze asked wistfully...
:::::::
::::::::: Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] wrote:
:::::::::: Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
::::::::::
:::::::::: Yes [X]
:::::::::: No [ ]
::::::::::
:::::::::
::::::::: Ditch the bitch.
:::::::::
:::::::
::::::: YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!
:::::::
::::::: Fucking KILL it and EAT it.
::::::
:::::: Easy Tiger!
::::
:::: Sorry mate, it's getting close to my feed time.
:::
::: ROFL
::: Anyway, I bet she tastes like shit, coming from Gerrard X and all;
::: I'll have to take a drive out there some time, maybe I'd be able to
::: smell the stink bitch. --
:
: If she's a proper fat bitch then she's anyone's for a bag of chips. Be
: careful who you stand next to in the chippy. Just in case there's an
: awful mistake.

Keyser Soze

Jul 4, 2003, 12:36:13 PM7/4/03
Keyser Soze wrote:

: Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
:: eXPonent asked wistfully...
::
:::: Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
::::: Keyser Soze asked wistfully...
:::::
::::::: Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
:::::::: Keyser Soze asked wistfully...
::::::::
:::::::::: Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police] wrote:
::::::::::: Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.*
::::::::::: groups?
:::::::::::
::::::::::: Yes [X]
::::::::::: No [ ]
:::::::::::
::::::::::
:::::::::: Ditch the bitch.
::::::::::
::::::::
:::::::: YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!
::::::::
:::::::: Fucking KILL it and EAT it.
:::::::
::::::: Easy Tiger!
:::::
::::: Sorry mate, it's getting close to my feed time.
::::
:::: ROFL
:::: Anyway, I bet she tastes like shit, coming from Gerrard X and all;
:::: I'll have to take a drive out there some time, maybe I'd be able to
:::: smell the stink bitch. --
::
:: If she's a proper fat bitch then she's anyone's for a bag of chips.
:: Be careful who you stand next to in the chippy. Just in case there's
:: an awful mistake.

Don't tell me you're speaking from experience?

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 12:41:46 PM7/4/03
Keyser Soze asked wistfully...

No, I am repulsed by fat wimmin, they make me feel physically sick.

I cannot speak to anything bigger than a size 12.

I once had the misfortune to sit next to a fat bitch on the train, for some
reason I couldn't sit all the way down. When I looked to see why not this
fat bitch was still picking up rolls of her flab from the surrounding seats
to make room for people. I vomited on her front.

I couldn't tell if it was her lap or stomach or breasts, it all sort of
blubbered into one.

Fat bastards like that should be shot and used to feed the starving.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 12:47:54 PM7/4/03
Jupiter Jones [MVP] asked wistfully...

|| Then take it to her and keep it out of here.
|| If you have a personal grievance with her, you have no business
|| bringing it here.

And at the same time it is ok for her to have general chit-chat with various
half-wits whilst being as unhelpful (to people seeking help) as possible.

And all the while she posts vile comments to people who might stray slightly
off topic.

Keyser Soze

Jul 4, 2003, 12:50:36 PM7/4/03
Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
: Keyser Soze asked wistfully...
:

LOL
Like a beached whale huh?
I get the impression you're not quite telling the whole story when it comes to the sloth's of this world;
you're holding back aren't you? ;-)

Perhaps you're allergic to them.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 12:50:55 PM7/4/03
Ted asked wistfully...

| "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in
| message news:be452s$cn8$1...@titan.btinternet.com...

|| She wanted to be a teacher, but she is far too stupid to each anybody
|| anything. She has no qualifications, and she does not have a job.
|| Her
|| father buys her her computer equipment.
|
| Bingo!
|
| This is an actual equation Amethyst posted, making a claim that it is
| real math;

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=bav5dr%24glt%241%40n
ewsg4.svr.pol.co.uk

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

I just fell off my chair, the daft bint should be put down.

Ted

Jul 4, 2003, 12:53:18 PM7/4/03

"Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <Dont Be So FarKing WeeTarDid> wrote in message news:3f05ae30$1...@news2.power.net.uk...

Yes, and if your description of that fat bitch matches that of Amethyst, then it would be an easy bet that Amethyst has more chins than a chinese phone book!

Keyser Soze

Jul 4, 2003, 12:57:40 PM7/4/03
Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
: Jupiter Jones [MVP] asked wistfully...

:
::: Then take it to her and keep it out of here.
::: If you have a personal grievance with her, you have no business
::: bringing it here.
:
: And at the same time it is ok for her to have general chit-chat with
: various half-wits whilst being as unhelpful (to people seeking help)
: as possible.
:
: And all the while she posts vile comments to people who might stray
: slightly off topic.

I agree with this poast!

Hey man, the support she's getting from the MVP's is indicative of their biased holier than thou attitude.
Fortunately not all are equal.

Anyway, I'm off to the Dam at 05:00 hours, driving over with the monster ;-)

See you in a week; l8r m8

Ted

Jul 4, 2003, 1:02:44 PM7/4/03

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_...@hotnomail.com> wrote in message news:ufTQXckQ...@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Then take it to her and keep it out of here.
> If you have a personal grievance with her, you have no business
> bringing it here.
> You have very nicely placed yourself in the club you would have her as
> the sole member.
> Glad you like that club
>
> This vote is meaningless and pointless and does nothing but contribute
> to disorder in the community.
> Interesting that this foolish vote will contribute to the very thing
> that it may suggest it can stop.

The daft twat trounces on people for improper postings, querying for help in the wrong NG ( ie asking for help with Word, in XP Gen.) then chatises them to go to the correct group. Tells people what group they are in, and that their situation has nothing to do with said group. Meanwhile, she makes posts like these (all three amde in over two hours time of each other) having nothing to do with the group; she violates that which she complains others are doing wrong;

http://tinyurl.com/g0vi

http://tinyurl.com/g0uy

http://tinyurl.com/g0vs

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 1:06:09 PM7/4/03
Keyser Soze asked wistfully...

|| LOL
|| Like a beached whale huh?
|| I get the impression you're not quite telling the whole story when
|| it comes to the sloth's of this world; you're holding back aren't
|| you? ;-)
|| Perhaps you're allergic to them.

I hate them mate, with a vengeance.

Who do they think they are taking up two or three times the amount of space
that has been allocated for people. And they sweat and stink and douse
themselves in cheap smelly shit and handfuls of talcum powder to hide the
fact.

They are the worst form of human scum to inhabit the earth, I say burn them
and feed the charred remains to the hungry.

What really pisses me off is when you're queuing up somewhere politely
waiting to get something and some fat lardy bastard crashes into the back of
you, thrusts a wet arm across your shoulder and pays for their 6 bags of
sweets or whatever and then waits and waits and waits. It seems like it's
forever as their vile stench seeps into your very fabric, all for a poxy
penny in change.

If you look at the size of seats on busses or trains or in cars or anywhere
they are made for normal people, they should selectively electrify parts of
seats so if the same person touches it for too long they get fried. Of
course normal people wouldn't get effected at all but any lardy bastard
taking up 2 and a half seats would get what they all deserve.

I feel sorry for the children although how these people breed I will never
know, either the bloke must be even better endowed than myself or they just
aim their cum at any convenient crease and the sperm are happy to go for a
long swim through all the heaving channels of sweat.

I watched a program on telly yesterday for about 20 seconds, there was this
disgusting fat yankkk child talking about how depressed it was, then the
camera panned across and zoomed out, zooooomed out, to fit the mother in. I
only just hit the remote off button before I spewed.

HTH

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Jul 4, 2003, 1:15:12 PM7/4/03
You need to read my post again if you see support for anyone.
Posting personal information on a public newsgroup is one of the worst
things that can be done in a public newsgroup.
If it is revenge, that is not a mature motive.

You can not give one legitimate reason for the posting of personal
information without permission.
Revenge etc is not even close to legitimate.

Perhaps you should read your own signature, or are you incapable of
doing what you say can always be done?

Good bye.
Your contribution to making this thread pointless is noted.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
An easier way to read newsgroup messages:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/newsgroups/setup.asp
Please respond to newsgroup only for everyone's benefit.

"Keyser Soze" <Ver...@Kint.com> wrote in message

eXPonent

Jul 4, 2003, 1:19:38 PM7/4/03
[...]

Couldn't resist a comback! LMFAO!
At this rate, there'll be fuck all left for the starving to eat.

[...]

So I take it you don't like them then LOL

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 1:22:57 PM7/4/03
eXPonent asked wistfully...

With Ketchup.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 1:25:40 PM7/4/03
Jupiter Jones [MVP] asked wistfully...

|| You need to read my post again

I bet he doesn't.

|| if you see support for anyone.

Yada yada yada.

|| Your contribution to making this thread pointless is noted.

And you don't want to be outdone, eh?

Why not take up the grip with the person who posted the details in the first
place?

Keyser Soze

Jul 4, 2003, 1:31:02 PM7/4/03
Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
: eXPonent asked wistfully...

LOL
Answer that Jupiter fuckwit jones for me [give him this for me "I don't recall mentioning you by name, but
I can understand you wanting to distance yourself from her."
Really got to go now; bye!
cya

Dr Halonfires Les Girl

Jul 4, 2003, 2:00:43 PM7/4/03

"Robert Allen" <r...@quest.com> wrote in message
> WHAT GODDAMNED BUSINES IS IT OF YOURS WHAT GOES ON IN MICROSOFT.PUBLIC
> GROUPS !?!?. This is a new low for you. You have the nerve to invade
these
> other groups and try to boot a person off who has NEVER posted on the ones
> you dominate that I've seen. And I note the most of the replies are from
> those who are on alt.os.windows-xp and/or 24 hour support.
>
> IOW, MIND YOUR OWN F-K-G BUSINESS KADAITCHA MAN.
>
> R. A. Allen

> "Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote in
> message news:UjL7J8z9R6vd4155...@internet.microway.com.au...

> > Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
> >
> > Yes [ X]
> > No [ ]
> >

> > Notable posts from Amthyst:

Thank you for your vote.

--
Cnet News : Is Symantec Safe?
+ The Sobig worm Rides again.

Dr Halonfires Les Girl

Jul 4, 2003, 2:10:39 PM7/4/03

> "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote in
> > message
> > > Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
> > >

> > > Yes [ ]
> > > No [X]
> > >

> > She is a stupid fat bitch called Sarah Balfour, who lives in Gerrards
> Cross,
> > Bucks, UK.
> >
> > She is a quite a joke amongst people that know her. I know people that
> do.
> > I've even seen her. She is as ugly as her usenet personality portrays.
> >
> > Her sister's think that she is a hopeless loser. Her parent's are
worried
> > about what they should do about her.
> >

> > She wanted to be a teacher, but she is far too stupid to each anybody
> > anything. She has no qualifications, and she does not have a job. Her
> > father buys her her computer equipment.
> >

> > She has LOTS of pirated software. She plays around with professional
> > applications, with no useful output, and she plays games like The Sims,
> > where she can play out her fantasies of having some sort of control of
> other
> > people. Unfortunately for her, she will never be the old spinster grim
> > faced school deputy that she dreams of.
> >
> > I don't think she should leave usenet.
> >

> Before Sarah points out the apostrophes that I should have used, I'll say
> "Fuck off Sarah Balfour you pointless BITCH!!"
>
> ss.

Oh I do like a lover's tiff. SS was obviously porking it before Kevin and
can't bear to see it go.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 2:17:05 PM7/4/03
Never anonymous Bud asked wistfully...

|| Separating himself from Baghdad Bob, "Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP
|| techno-retard police]" <fo...@haha.com> whined:

||| Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?

|| Who the hell gave YOU the right to call for a vote,
|| OR ban anyone from PUBLIC newsgroups??

I did.

Now do you have a point, apart from the one on top of your head?

Dr Halonfires Les Girl

Jul 4, 2003, 2:25:34 PM7/4/03

> "Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote in
> message news:UjL7J8z9R6vd4155...@internet.microway.com.au...

> > Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
> >

> > Yes [ ]
> > No [X]
> >

> Another vote for NO. As I had planned getting her hooked up with Sharron
> Field, the lesbian moose.
>
> ss.

Please explain why you think I would want to get involved with what you
describe as an "ugly fat loser" from Bucks. I can't be arsed to travel that
far to meet a fuckwit. (Hence the reason I haven't come to London to see
your new girlfriend Kevin and/or view the dick eyes outside your asylum
dwelling for the cranially depraved. Furthermore even if anything were to
develop from such an unfortunate encounter I would not want to catch HIV
from one of your leftovers you AIDS infested dolly-shagging loser.

§kullywag©-

Jul 4, 2003, 2:35:54 PM7/4/03
On 4 Jul 2003 11:35:57 +0200, "Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard
police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote:

>Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
>
>Yes [ ]

>No [ ]

This is being cross-posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize.

To the best of my knowledge this "Amethyst" person does not post here.
How about keeping your diarhea in your own group(s)?

§kullywag©-

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 2:42:01 PM7/4/03
§kullywag©- asked wistfully...

|| On 4 Jul 2003 11:35:57 +0200, "Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard
|| police]" <fo...@haha.com> wrote:
||| Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
||| Yes [ ]
||| No [ ]
|| This is being cross-posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize.
|| To the best of my knowledge this "Amethyst" person does not post
|| here.

So we'll take that as a "Fuck yes, keep her inane babbling crud outa our
group".

John B

Jul 4, 2003, 3:54:43 PM7/4/03
Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police], after spending 3 minutes figuring

out which end of the pen to use, wrote:

> Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
>

> Yes [x]
> No [ ]

Too bad it couldn't really happen.

John
--
http://microscum.kurttrail.com/mmpafaq/mmpafaq.htm
http://kadaitcha.ath.cx/

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 3:39:34 PM7/4/03
Ted asked wistfully...

Beaten into second place by it's innumerable rolls of midriff.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 4:00:32 PM7/4/03
John B asked wistfully...

|| Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police], after spending 3
|| minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use, wrote:
||| Should Amethyst be banned from the microsoft.public.* groups?
||| Yes [x]
||| No [ ]
|| Too bad it couldn't really happen.

Just harass her until she necks herself, or send a lorry load of iced buns
to her address.

The Judge

Jul 4, 2003, 4:17:34 PM7/4/03
Bitch slap him!!
--
The Judge Has Spoken!!
I`m Always in Contempt!!

> [...]
> > questions to the relevant Word group.
> > This group is strictly for people having problems with
> > the Windows XP operating systems. Please post all
> > Picture It questions to microsoft.public.pictureit.
> > You obviously open your mouth before engaging whatever
> > passes for a brain.
> > Then I suggest you do the same thing - and would you
> > mind not top-posting; saves snipping, and makes a
> > thread easier to follow. You don't answer a question
> > before it's been asked, do you?
> > You can't have looked very hard then. You didn't see
> > 'Outlook Express' at the top of the Start Menu?
>
> > I can also speak for
> > myself
>

> --
> Kadaitcha Man: Usenet Anarchist - http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/
> Anarchy is having to put up with things that piss you off.
>
> Kadaitcha Man: Moderator, 24hoursupport.helpdesk

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Jul 4, 2003, 4:39:15 PM7/4/03
The Judge asked wistfully...

|| Bitch slap him!!

Him who?

Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]

Jul 4, 2003, 7:12:20 PM7/4/03
Robert Allen wrote:

> And I note the most
> of the replies are from those who are on alt.os.windows-xp and/or 24
> hour support.

Well, that's just fucking amazing, especially since 24hoursupport isn't in
the headers, eh.

> IOW, MIND YOUR OWN F-K-G BUSINESS KADAITCHA MAN.

It's ok, you can say FUCKING in here. Nobody will tell your mummy.

Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]

Jul 4, 2003, 6:58:54 PM7/4/03
eXPonent wrote:
> Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
>> Keyser Soze asked wistfully...

>> Sorry mate, it's getting close to my feed time.
>
> ROFL
> Anyway, I bet she tastes like shit, coming from Gerrard X and all;
> I'll have to take a drive out there some time, maybe I'd be able to
> smell the stink bitch.

It's that bad that she has to fill out an environmental impact statement
every time she wants to fart.

Kadaitcha Man [MVP - XP techno-retard police]

Jul 4, 2003, 7:05:16 PM7/4/03