The legend of the Kadaitcha Man.

Puffnutt

Jun 7, 2003, 10:29:54 PM6/7/03
The Legend:

Legend has it that the Kadaitcha Man is an Austrailian aboriginal
medicineman\witchdoctor. He is greatly feared and purported to be
endowed with great knowledge and power. They are only supposed to travel
at night with their feet covered in emu feathers. If the Kadaitcha Man
is sent after someone they are sung to death and a bone is pointed at
them. Once the offender knows he's been sung, he knows he's had it, sits
down, refuses food & drink, falls into a trance and dies.

An investigation into the legend by Professor Ludwig Mueller of the
University of Stroble, in Berlin, shows that as usual in these cases, it
is just a legend. Herein are outlined the legend and facts.

Legend: A Kadaitcha Man is an Australian aboriginal medicine
man/witchdoctor.

Fact: The Kadaitcha Man is actually known in the aboriginal tribe as the
"Village Bitch". When a tribal member's wife dies, the Kadaitcha Man
sexually services the male tribe member for up to one year. Tribal
law dictates the male member may not remarry until a full year has
passed after the death of his spouse. Depending on the tribe members
age and number of widowers in the village, this could be quite
distressing and unhealthy for the Kadaitcha
Man.

Legend: Kadaitcha Men are men of knowledge & power and are greatly
feared.

Fact: They are greatly feared, but not because of their supposed
knowledge and power. It has been found that if a tribe member loaned the
Kadaitcha Man his hunting equipment (spear/bow and arrow/knife), there
was a very likely possibility that they would not be returned, and if
they were returned, they would not be in the same condition as they
were.

Legend: They only travel at night. With his feet covered in emu
feathers, it's impossible for experienced trackers to say from where he
came & whence he went.

Fact: While it is true that they only travel at night with their feet
covered with emu feathers there is a rational reason for this part of
the legend. Their
feet are covered in emu feather so no one can hear them creeping around
the village at all hours of the night doing their thing. Actually
because of what they do, there is no reason to wear anything else but
emu feathers on their feet.

Legend: If a Kadaitcha Man is sent after someone, the victim is sung to
death & a bone is pointed at them.

Fact: Sometimes after their sexual encounters the Kadaitcha Man starts
talking and singing and the next morning the tribe member has been known
to tell his fellow members that "After I had the Kadaitcha Man last
night, he talked and sang
me to death". A computer nerd friend of mine once told me that In
today's society the Kadaitcha Man would probably be a regular subscriber
to an
Internet newsgroup. As for the bone pointed at the victim, I will not go
into that, and leave it to your own imagination.

Legend: Once the offender knows he's been sung, he knows he's had it,
sits down, refuses food & drink, falls into a trance and dies.

Fact: In today's language this would be summed up by saying of the
Kadaitcha Man "he bored me to death".

And there you have it. Another legend shot to hell.

I have corrected some typos and grammar thanks to someone who was kind
enough to point them out to me in the first and I hope many posting.
Thanks friend and by the way, Linux sucks, Windows Rules! Its XP for me
brother.

Troll...@thecave.com/invalid

Jun 7, 2003, 10:43:35 PM6/7/03
Puffnutt<puff...@hotmail.com> spewed forth with the following drivel:

Lame trolling attempt noted.

Nominated in the peanut gallery as the "Lamest poster in usenet history"

Alfrid Shrone

Jun 7, 2003, 10:54:58 PM6/7/03
"Puffnutt" <puff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
[07.06.03 19:26 HRS BST]

| The Legend:
|
| Legend has it that the Kadaitcha Man is an Austrailian aboriginal
| medicineman\witchdoctor. He is greatly.........
"Puffnutt" <puff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
[08.06.03 03:29HRS BST]

| The Legend:
|
| Legend has it that the Kadaitcha Man is an Austrailian aboriginal
| medicineman\witchdoctor. He is greatly
<snip>

This one is a determined little shite...!

Silly You

Jun 7, 2003, 11:07:25 PM6/7/03

"Puffnutt" <puff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3ee29...@news.vic.com...

<snipped Puffnutt's childhood story>

What a cummy, errr crummy sounding name that you have!

Pepys

Jun 8, 2003, 1:26:31 AM6/8/03

"Puffnutt" <puff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Pepys

Jun 8, 2003, 1:24:42 AM6/8/03

> The Legend:
>
> Legend has it that the Kadaitcha Man is an Austrailian aboriginal
> medicineman\witchdoctor. He is greatly feared and purported to be
> endowed with great knowledge and power. They are only supposed to travel
> at night with their feet covered in emu feathers. If the Kadaitcha Man
> is sent after someone they are sung to death and a bone is pointed at
> them. Once the offender knows he's been sung, he knows he's had it, sits
> down, refuses food & drink, falls into a trance and dies.

That's a fact Jack

> Legend: A Kadaitcha Man is an Australian aboriginal medicine
> man/witchdoctor.

That's also a fact Jack

> Fact: The Kadaitcha Man is actually known in the aboriginal tribe as the
> "Village Bitch". When a tribal member's wife dies, the Kadaitcha Man
> sexually services the male tribe member for up to one year. Tribal
> law dictates the male member may not remarry until a full year has
> passed after the death of his spouse. Depending on the tribe members
> age and number of widowers in the village, this could be quite
> distressing and unhealthy for the Kadaitcha
> Man.

Utter bollocks.

> Legend: Kadaitcha Men are men of knowledge & power and are greatly
> feared.

Fact Jack!

> Fact: They are greatly feared, but not because of their supposed
> knowledge and power. It has been found that if a tribe member loaned the
> Kadaitcha Man his hunting equipment (spear/bow and arrow/knife), there
> was a very likely possibility that they would not be returned, and if
> they were returned, they would not be in the same condition as they
> were.

Fuckin' crap! Australian boongs haven't evolved to the bow and arrow stage.

> Legend: They only travel at night. With his feet covered in emu
> feathers, it's impossible for experienced trackers to say from where he
> came & whence he went.

That's another fact Jack

> Fact: While it is true that they only travel at night with their feet
> covered with emu feathers there is a rational reason for this part of
> the legend. Their
> feet are covered in emu feather so no one can hear them creeping around
> the village at all hours of the night doing their thing. Actually
> because of what they do, there is no reason to wear anything else but
> emu feathers on their feet.

Tell that to the tribes of darkies who descended on Camooweal in the mid
1970's who fucked off real quick when an enterprising local copper put the
word around that the kadaitcha was active.

> Legend: If a Kadaitcha Man is sent after someone, the victim is sung to
> death & a bone is pointed at them.

Thats a fact Jack

> Legend: Once the offender knows he's been sung, he knows he's had it,
> sits down, refuses food & drink, falls into a trance and dies.

Tell that to the poor cunt who has been sung.

> Fact: In today's language this would be summed up by saying of the
> Kadaitcha Man "he bored me to death".

Death by whichever cause remains death.

> And there you have it. Another legend shot to hell.

Nice try Fucknutt.

Sam

Pepys

Jun 8, 2003, 2:38:17 AM6/8/03
Comments didn't stick so here goes again.
"Pepys" <[dump]cam...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Puffnutt" <puff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > The Legend:
> >
> > Legend has it that the Kadaitcha Man is an Austrailian aboriginal
> > medicineman\witchdoctor. He is greatly feared and purported to be
> > endowed with great knowledge and power. They are only supposed to travel
> > at night with their feet covered in emu feathers. If the Kadaitcha Man
> > is sent after someone they are sung to death and a bone is pointed at
> > them. Once the offender knows he's been sung, he knows he's had it, sits
> > down, refuses food & drink, falls into a trance and dies.

That's a fact Jack!

> > An investigation into the legend by Professor Ludwig Mueller of the
> > University of Stroble, in Berlin, shows that as usual in these cases, it
> > is just a legend. Herein are outlined the legend and facts.

Stroble or Strogle as in strogleburger (vernacular - dickhead)

> > Legend: A Kadaitcha Man is an Australian aboriginal medicine
> > man/witchdoctor.

That too is a fact Jack

> > Fact: The Kadaitcha Man is actually known in the aboriginal tribe as the
> > "Village Bitch". When a tribal member's wife dies, the Kadaitcha Man
> > sexually services the male tribe member for up to one year. Tribal
> > law dictates the male member may not remarry until a full year has
> > passed after the death of his spouse. Depending on the tribe members
> > age and number of widowers in the village, this could be quite
> > distressing and unhealthy for the Kadaitcha
> > Man.

Complete and utter bollocks

> > Legend: Kadaitcha Men are men of knowledge & power and are greatly
> > feared.

Fuckin' oath they are.

> > Fact: They are greatly feared, but not because of their supposed
> > knowledge and power. It has been found that if a tribe member loaned the
> > Kadaitcha Man his hunting equipment (spear/bow and arrow/knife), there
> > was a very likely possibility that they would not be returned, and if
> > they were returned, they would not be in the same condition as they
> > were.

What utter, utter shite. Austrlia's boongs haven't evolved to the bow and
arrow stage yet.

> > Legend: They only travel at night. With his feet covered in emu
> > feathers, it's impossible for experienced trackers to say from where he
> > came & whence he went.

That's another fact Jack!

> > Fact: While it is true that they only travel at night with their feet
> > covered with emu feathers there is a rational reason for this part of
> > the legend. Their
> > feet are covered in emu feather so no one can hear them creeping around
> > the village at all hours of the night doing their thing. Actually
> > because of what they do, there is no reason to wear anything else but
> > emu feathers on their feet.

Their feet are covered in feathers so it is nigh on impossible to determine
whether they were coming or going. i.e. Is he among us or does he arrive
from outside?

> > Legend: If a Kadaitcha Man is sent after someone, the victim is sung to
> > death & a bone is pointed at them.

Thats another fact Jack - especially if your are the darkie who has been
sung.

> > Fact: Sometimes after their sexual encounters the Kadaitcha Man starts
> > talking and singing and the next morning the tribe member has been known
> > to tell his fellow members that "After I had the Kadaitcha Man last
> > night, he talked and sang
> > me to death". A computer nerd friend of mine once told me that In
> > today's society the Kadaitcha Man would probably be a regular subscriber
> > to an
> > Internet newsgroup. As for the bone pointed at the victim, I will not go
> > into that, and leave it to your own imagination.

What utter bollocks. Tell that to the tribes of darkies who invaded
Camooweal in the mid 1970's until an enterprising local copper put out the
word that the Kadaitcha was active.

> > Legend: Once the offender knows he's been sung, he knows he's had it,
> > sits down, refuses food & drink, falls into a trance and dies.

That's definitely a fact Jack.

> > Fact: In today's language this would be summed up by saying of the
> > Kadaitcha Man "he bored me to death".

Death by any cause is still death.

> > And there you have it. Another legend shot to hell.

Nice try Fucknutts.

Sam

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 8, 2003, 3:12:25 AM6/8/03
Pepys wrote:

> What utter, utter shite. Austrlia's boongs haven't evolved to the bow
> and arrow stage yet.

And that's a fucking fact.

--
Visit The Peanut Gallery: http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/
JCaldw4956: Kadaitcha Man is one sick puppy who makes Adolph

cobb...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 11:46:02 PM10/28/17
I am the Yidin cadaiche man. I do not service men of my tribe sexually you fuckwit. I'll sing you a song though bitch. Murray Magick is still here, make no mistake!

austra...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2018, 9:52:26 PM7/1/18

austra...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2018, 9:53:43 PM7/1/18
On Sunday, June 8, 2003 at 12:29:54 PM UTC+10, Puffnutt wrote:
UI don't know where the heck this came from ..it was just open on my desktop. Could someone send me more info please

Mayet

allanawr...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2018, 4:06:55 PM7/20/18
Come for a drive with me mate..I will leave you out the Bush...tell my uncle this to his face...I will have no need to bring you back...don't dismiss what you have never witnessed....you will NEVER understand it....your not one of US..

1975m...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2018, 10:22:55 PM9/22/18
After many years amongst tribal aboriginals the "Kadaitcha Man" is very real and just the mention of him puts fear and anxiety in the local tribe. Other names are Quinkan and Purri-purri. White man has great trouble understanding the aboriginal mind (especially willing themselves to death) and remember they were a stone age people just 250 years ago. If you have had no dealing with tribal aboriginals don't just guess how they live.

Dan

1975m...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2018, 10:40:40 PM9/22/18
On Sunday, 8 June 2003 12:29:54 UTC+10, Puffnutt wrote:
Aboriginals have no concept of time as stated (a year) they say things like "time belong goose" meaning goose eggs collection. Time belong turtle (turtle is fat and best eating) all time is broken up in traditional quotes "Time belong ???" Not a year before they can do something! Also no Bows and Arrows ever, I have seen little kids play with tiny bows and arrows, but for some reason the warriors all over Australia never used them.

jarkpa...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2018, 9:36:43 PM9/27/18
Website..........https://www.tramax-shop.com/

Website,,,,,,,,,,https://www.tramax-shop.com/shipping-information/

Website.........https://www.tramax-shop.com/contact-us/

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+15088120377

Email :.......Tramax...@gmail.com
WEBSITE.................https://www.tramax-shop.com/

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp
Ketamine hcl liquid 50mg/10mg
5 bottles/vials..........$200
10 bottles/vials.........$300
15 bottles/vials.........$350
20 bottles/vials.........$400
25 bottles/vials.........$600
50 bottles/vials.........$800
75 bottles/vials.........$1000
100 bottles/vials.........$1500
150 bottles/vials.........$2000
200 bottles/vials.........$2500 ..
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR
tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER
tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+15088120377
Wickr id............rocheseller355
Email :.......Tramax...@gmail.com

Website..........https://www.tramax-shop.com/

Website,,,,,,,,,,https://www.tramax-shop.com/shipping-information/

Website.........https://www.tramax-shop.com/contact-us/

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+15088120377

Email :.......Tramax...@gmail.com
WEBSITE.................https://www.tramax-shop.com/

james mathew

Sep 28, 2018, 4:45:38 PM9/28/18
H5kBpfCjszfqwszzzkBl

james mathew

Sep 28, 2018, 4:46:11 PM9/28/18
Wickr id............rocheseller355
Email :.......roches...@gmail.com
Email :.......roches...@gmail.com
Wickr id............rocheseller355
Email :.......roches...@gmail.com
WEBSITE.................https://www.tramax-shop.com/

1975m...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2018, 6:56:59 AM10/5/18
On Sunday, 29 October 2017 14:46:02 UTC+11, cobb...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am the Yidin cadaiche man. I do not service men of my tribe sexually you fuckwit. I'll sing you a song though bitch. Murray Magick is still here, make no mistake
ANSWER:

White man will never understand real tribal law and the functions of the Kadaitcha Man, he is very real and lives permanently in aboriginal folklaw. I have seen sung people, no white man can understand it, particularly doctors.

He is used to keep the 'law' safe, so that there was no misbehaviour, i.e. taking a girl of the wrong skin, tribal people who won't obey real aboriginal law will meet this "Bone Pointer"

Where is he today, we need tribal law reintroduced back to aboriginal communities especially NT and FNQ where I served as Bulliman in many places and through teaching for years by aboriginal trackers (very careful at first) I had a better, but not complete understanding of law and what a bloody mess the situation is.

There is real need for Federal Government/The Australian Law Society to bring together a structure of aboriginal courts and make it Strong and Lasting. Not like the bullshit I had to oversee of local aboriginal courts in the community handing out compulsory white mans punishment. (which in most cases was as weak as water and didn't fit the crime)

If you have not had proper contact and trust by Aboriginal People, you have no real rights to make judgements of their way of life.

No gammon here,

Bulliman Sergeant (retired Queensland Police)

1975m...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2018, 7:16:20 AM10/5/18
You are dead right about camooweal I was there and know the copper who spread the rumour, he,s been dead for years. But his name was Sgt Jock Carlyle )bloody character)