XP Pro config my Modem wrong...

1 view

james

Jul 27, 2003, 1:51:58 AM7/27/03
I have a dual boot with win2k ans xp pro. Xp was installed clean on a
slave disk. Win2k configured my modem as "HARM 56 Voice Modem" which
is the right one. However, XP sees the modem differently; it
configured the modem which is from a different manufacturer. I forgot
what the modem name was in xp. I do have a modem driver for xp;
however, i don't know how to install it. Any help is appreciated.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 2:13:42 AM7/27/03

LOL

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 7:36:04 AM7/27/03
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

This may very well be a post linux user, so may require help.
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.
JC & Linųnut are just two little linuxfucklets.
21/07/2003 13:09 Re: Question for linux geeks...
Peter Köhlmanns claim *"Linux may very well make you stupid"*
Peter Köhlmanns supporting argument "but just watch what windows does to
you!"
Peter Köhlmanns sig 'Idiot'.

Bill

Jul 27, 2003, 8:02:18 AM7/27/03
Keyser Soze wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> james wrote:
>>> I have a dual boot with win2k ans xp pro. Xp was installed clean on
>>> a slave disk. Win2k configured my modem as "HARM 56 Voice Modem"
>>> which is the right one. However, XP sees the modem differently; it
>>> configured the modem which is from a different manufacturer. I
>>> forgot what the modem name was in xp. I do have a modem driver for
>>> xp; however, i don't know how to install it. Any help is
>>> appreciated.
>>
>> LOL
>
> This may very well be a post linux user, so may require help.
ROFL. Some month ago, out of curiousity, I tried Knoppix, te "selfkilling
Unix distribution" from CD. I tried to get Linux drivers for my Intel
Ambiant Ham modem, got them and tried to configure it then. OH BOY!!!, what
a mess. Got no Internet connection. In windows it's a "peace of cake". Linux
/ Unix is shit, shit, shit for the beginning user, not user friendly. After
that, I never tried again.
So if the topposter from Google is a Linuxfuck, he will need al the help he
can get.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 8:10:24 AM7/27/03
Bill wrote:

LOL
It's a bitter pill.
The Help industry must be booming for the linux outpatients.
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linønut are just two little linuxfucklets.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 8:23:31 AM7/27/03

Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after the
late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is linux 20
years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the desktop.

Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 8:25:49 AM7/27/03
Keyser Soze wrote:

> linux outpatients.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 8:26:58 AM7/27/03
Keyser Soze wrote:

Mail me, you fucker.

nospam @ rainx.cjb.net

LiamSlider

Jul 27, 2003, 9:57:56 AM7/27/03

You're an idiot. In fact you're proof that it's Windows that makes you
stupid! I'm using a GUI app right now, no CLI. Never hear of the X
Windowing System? Man Windows doesn't just make you stupid, appairently
it makes you retarded.

But some things were great about the 80's. For instance, when you bought
a computer it came with a programming language and learning "how to use
a computer" meant learning how to program at least a little. I remember
when computer classes taught you how to program things...these days they
teach "how to open documents in MS Works." Of course Linux is great, it
feeds the programming need by giving you access to nearly every
programming language on the face of the Earth... On my computer alone
there's Python, Perl, C, C++, Java, TCL/TK, and probably more I haven't
actually bothered to look for...all included. Windows on the other hand
has only contributed to the dumbing down of computers.

And no that doesn't make them more accessable, just less functional.

--
"One day I woke up, and I realized I was never going to be normal...I
said so be it." --Hard Harry, Pump Up the Volume

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 11:19:02 AM7/27/03

Hi. I see you tell prokies too.

--
JC the linuxfux
"linux makes you stupid"

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 11:09:57 AM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, LiamSlider grumbled:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>
>> Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after the
>> late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is linux 20
>> years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the desktop.
>>
>> Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.
>
> You're an idiot. In fact you're proof that it's Windows that makes you
> stupid! I'm using a GUI app right now, no CLI. Never hear of the X
> Windowing System? Man Windows doesn't just make you stupid, appairently
> it makes you retarded.

You're wasting your time with these swine.

--
Rejuvenate your hardware with GNU/Linux!

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 11:14:47 AM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, JC grumbled:

> Hi. I see you tell prokies too.

You quoted a whole large post just to add your inane line of drivel?

I think it is high time for a reappearance of the <input type crash>
bug.

Bill

Jul 27, 2003, 11:21:16 AM7/27/03
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after
> the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is
> linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the
> desktop.
>
> Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.

The prove of what you say is given by linuxfuck Scott, to get sound in
Linux, for fucks sake!!!
"cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_core.* ./"
"cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_firmware.* ./"
"cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/os.h ./"
"cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/ac97_codec.* ./"
"make soundcore.o"
"make ac97_codec.o"
"cp soundcore.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound
"cp ac97_codec.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound
< Snipped other crap!!!!>
rofl....rofl ....rofl: Ik donderstraal pissend van de lach van mijn stoel!!,
Oh sorry this is Dutch,
BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kelsey Bjarnason

Jul 27, 2003, 12:35:02 PM7/27/03
[snips]

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:23:31 +1000, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after the
> late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is linux 20
> years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the desktop.
>
> Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.

Person upstairs, their machine is hooped. No NIC driver - Windows won't
recognize it, won't support it. Knoppix boots, runs, finds the NIC, he's
online in minutes. Windows? We end up having to swap NICs with one that
actually works.

His response? "Linux is kinda neat."

Ain't that funny; Linux sucks so bad, but actually works, where Windows
falls flat on its face.

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 12:46:30 PM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, Bill grumbled:

> The prove of what you say is given by linuxfuck Scott, to get sound in
> Linux, for fucks sake!!!
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_core.* ./"
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_firmware.* ./"
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/os.h ./"
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/ac97_codec.* ./"
> "make soundcore.o"
> "make ac97_codec.o"
> "cp soundcore.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound
> "cp ac97_codec.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound
> < Snipped other crap!!!!>
> rofl....rofl ....rofl: Ik donderstraal pissend van de lach van mijn stoel!!,
> Oh sorry this is Dutch,
> BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Another Windows user sorely in need of a remedial reading course...

... and a good solid one up-side the head.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 1:08:26 PM7/27/03

Are you so hated that linuxfucks won't allow you into their groups?
And BTW, you *are* hated.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 1:07:34 PM7/27/03
Linųnut wrote:
: While restarting Outlook, LiamSlider grumbled:

And you'd know all there is to know about swine ROFL

Your reference is below linuxfuckwit.
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linųnut are just two little linuxfucklets.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 1:07:40 PM7/27/03
LiamSlider wrote:

So are you for biting; and wasting your time writing that shit.
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linønut are just two little linuxfucklets.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 1:10:38 PM7/27/03

:
:: The prove of what you say is given by linuxfuck Scott, to get sound
:: in Linux, for fucks sake!!!
:: "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_core.* ./"
:: "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_firmware.* ./"
:: "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/os.h ./"
:: "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/ac97_codec.* ./"
:: "make soundcore.o"
:: "make ac97_codec.o"
:: "cp soundcore.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound
:: "cp ac97_codec.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound
:: < Snipped other crap!!!!>
:: rofl....rofl ....rofl: Ik donderstraal pissend van de lach van mijn
:: stoel!!, Oh sorry this is Dutch,
:: BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
:
: Another Windows user sorely in need of a remedial reading course...

But you'll remain at the head of that class for special needs fuckwit.

: ... and a good solid one up-side the head.

I always find it's the best way to get a hard on, what about you limp dick?

Good to see you're still applying your reference.
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linųnut are just two little linuxfucklets.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 1:13:50 PM7/27/03
Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
: [snips]

:
: On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:23:31 +1000, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
:
:: Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after
:: the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is
:: linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the
:: desktop.
::
:: Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.
:
: Person upstairs, their machine is hooped. No NIC driver - Windows
: won't recognize it, won't support it. Knoppix boots, runs, finds the
: NIC, he's online in minutes. Windows? We end up having to swap NICs
: with one that actually works.

So the NIC was faulty huh, but you blame the OS, you thick shit.

: His response? "Linux is kinda neat."

Just left shool then has he?

: Ain't that funny; Linux sucks so bad, but actually works, where

: Windows falls flat on its face.

Not here you old duffer.

linux really does make you stupid.

paul s

Jul 27, 2003, 1:40:48 PM7/27/03
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:13:50 +0100, Keyser Soze wrote:

> Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
> : [snips]
> :
> : On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:23:31 +1000, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> :
> :: Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after
> :: the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is
> :: linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the
> :: desktop.
> ::
> :: Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.
> :
> : Person upstairs, their machine is hooped. No NIC driver - Windows
> : won't recognize it, won't support it. Knoppix boots, runs, finds the
> : NIC, he's online in minutes. Windows? We end up having to swap NICs
> : with one that actually works.
>
> So the NIC was faulty huh, but you blame the OS, you thick shit.

So is my Trust scanner faulty because it wont work with XP? Works fine
with Win 95 and 98

--
Paul S

GreyCloud

Jul 27, 2003, 3:22:38 PM7/27/03
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after the
> late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is linux 20
> years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the desktop.
>
> Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.

Guffaw!

Windows makes you a moron. You must be scared of Linux and
afraid it'll supplant your favorite pet o/s M$.

GreyCloud

Jul 27, 2003, 3:24:46 PM7/27/03

Hit him with a clue-by-four.

Sinister Midget

Jul 27, 2003, 2:28:15 PM7/27/03
On 27 Jul 2003 22:23:31 +1000, nos...@rainx.cjb.net blathered and smoked:

> Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.

Tell that to your masters. They think differently.

Oh, see you in a couple of years. I'll be the one who spits phlegm all
over the pavement that you've just spent a good deal of time cleaning.

--
It would appear that any instability in a Windows 2000 system is NOT
due to any inherent problem that exists in Windows itself.

relic

Jul 27, 2003, 2:35:40 PM7/27/03

Yes. Blame the manufacturer for not writing drivers for XP.

--
- relic -
Resident Psychic: alt.os.windows-xp

pointyhead

Jul 27, 2003, 3:37:33 PM7/27/03
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:21:16 +0200, Bill wrote:

> The prove of what you say is given by linuxfuck Scott, to get sound in
> Linux, for fucks sake!!!
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_core.* ./"
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_firmware.* ./"
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/os.h ./"
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/ac97_codec.* ./"
> "make soundcore.o"
> "make ac97_codec.o"
> "cp soundcore.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound
> "cp ac97_codec.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound

Balls! It goes something like this - insert Mandrake cd, short time later
fully functional Linux system. I'll not bore you describing the hoops I
have to go through to install Xpee on this machine.... but no more!
LINUX IS ON MY DESKTOP! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 3:01:36 PM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, relic grumbled:

>> So is my Trust scanner faulty because it wont work with XP? Works fine
>> with Win 95 and 98
>
> Yes. Blame the manufacturer for not writing drivers for XP.

Absolutely. Pretty amazing that some companies don't see a need to
port their drivers to XP.

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 3:00:11 PM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, JC grumbled:

> Linųnut wrote:
>>
>> Another Windows user sorely in need of a remedial reading course...
>> ... and a good solid one up-side the head.
>

> Are you so hated that linuxfucks won't allow you into their groups?
> And BTW, you *are* hated.

What are you on about?

james

Jul 27, 2003, 3:17:21 PM7/27/03
"Keyser Soze" <Keyser...@Devil.com> wrote in message news:<bg0des$ij8hg$1...@ID-200367.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> : james wrote:
> :: I have a dual boot with win2k ans xp pro. Xp was installed clean on a
> :: slave disk. Win2k configured my modem as "HARM 56 Voice Modem" which
> :: is the right one. However, XP sees the modem differently; it
> :: configured the modem which is from a different manufacturer. I forgot
> :: what the modem name was in xp. I do have a modem driver for xp;
> :: however, i don't know how to install it. Any help is appreciated.
> :
> : LOL
>
> This may very well be a post linux user, so may require help.
> --
> Keyser Soze
>
> ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
> One can always be kind to people
> about whom one cares nothing. OW
>
> ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
> WARNING:
> *linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
> Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.
> JC & Linųnut are just two little linuxfucklets.
> 21/07/2003 13:09 Re: Question for linux geeks...
> Peter Köhlmanns claim *"Linux may very well make you stupid"*
> Peter Köhlmanns supporting argument "but just watch what windows does to
> you!"
> Peter Köhlmanns sig 'Idiot'.

I don't know shit about Linux/Unix.
I know why you guys laughed. I know, win2k and xp are pretty much the
same.
My win2k OS was upgraded from win98se, and during the installation,
windows detected my modem as "HARM 56" and asked for a right driver
and i provided it. However, when i did the clean install of winXP on
the slave drive, it didn't do the hardware check and the installer
didn't ask me for a right modem driver. Then, after the installation,
the name of the modem is different than in win2k; which was detected
wrong.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 3:34:34 PM7/27/03
Linønut wrote:
: While restarting Outlook, JC grumbled:
:

:: Linønut wrote:
:::
::: Another Windows user sorely in need of a remedial reading course...
::: ... and a good solid one up-side the head.
::
::
:: Are you so hated that linuxfucks won't allow you into their groups?
:: And BTW, you *are* hated.
:
: What are you on about?

You don't even understand your mate JC now, thickshit. Go on, ask him again.

linux really does make you stoopid.
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linønut are just two little linuxfucklets.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 3:37:38 PM7/27/03
relic wrote:

: paul s wrote:
:: On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:13:50 +0100, Keyser Soze wrote:
::
::: Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
:::: [snips]
::::
:::: On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:23:31 +1000, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
::::
::::: Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker
::::: after the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not
::::: only is linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making
::::: it to the desktop.
:::::
::::: Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you
::::: stupid.
::::
:::: Person upstairs, their machine is hooped. No NIC driver - Windows
:::: won't recognize it, won't support it. Knoppix boots, runs, finds
:::: the NIC, he's online in minutes. Windows? We end up having to
:::: swap NICs with one that actually works.
:::
::: So the NIC was faulty huh, but you blame the OS, you thick shit.
::
:: So is my Trust scanner faulty because it wont work with XP? Works
:: fine with Win 95 and 98
:
: Yes. Blame the manufacturer for not writing drivers for XP.

LOL
Beat me to it m8.
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linønut are just two little linuxfucklets.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 3:41:34 PM7/27/03
Linønut wrote:
: While restarting Outlook, relic grumbled:

:
::: So is my Trust scanner faulty because it wont work with XP? Works
::: fine with Win 95 and 98
::
:: Yes. Blame the manufacturer for not writing drivers for XP.
:
: Absolutely. Pretty amazing that some companies don't see a need to
: port their drivers to XP.

You really are thick as shit, aren't you?

Why don't you tell us all in your own words, why you think manufacturer do not *need* to produce an XP
specific driver?

linux is making you more stoopid, if that's possible.
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linønut are just two little linuxfucklets.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 3:45:16 PM7/27/03
Sinister Midget wrote:
: Oh, see you in a couple of years. I'll be the one who spits phlegm all

: over the pavement that you've just spent a good deal of time cleaning.

Is that how long it'll take you to achieve promotion from arse-licker to arse-wipe?

relic

Jul 27, 2003, 4:36:03 PM7/27/03
james wrote:

> I don't know shit about Linux/Unix.

Good for you.

> I know why you guys laughed. I know, win2k and xp are pretty much the
> same.
> My win2k OS was upgraded from win98se, and during the installation,
> windows detected my modem as "HARM 56" and asked for a right driver
> and i provided it. However, when i did the clean install of winXP on
> the slave drive, it didn't do the hardware check and the installer
> didn't ask me for a right modem driver. Then, after the installation,
> the name of the modem is different than in win2k; which was detected
> wrong.

XP usually detects the modems by the chip manufacturer, not the brand name.
If you want the HARM 56 drivers you have, you should be able to do a driver
upgrade in Device Management and tell it you have the disk; point it to where
you have the drivers and .inf files.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 4:30:22 PM7/27/03
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Not only is linux 20
> years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the desktop.

No; You are 20 years behind the trends. Have you seen new releases from
Mandrake, SuSE, RedHat and/or Lindows?

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 4:34:25 PM7/27/03
relic wrote:

> Yes. Blame the manufacturer for not writing drivers for XP.

Oh; Ok So some hardware won't work with XP?

Right? Ok. Just was wondering.

Sinister Midget

Jul 27, 2003, 4:42:59 PM7/27/03
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:21:16 +0200, bi...@billyboy.com blathered and smoked:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after
>> the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is
>> linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the
>> desktop.
>>
>> Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.
>
> The prove of what you say is given by linuxfuck Scott, to get sound in
> Linux, for fucks sake!!!

But I'd bet he could write a sentence. And I'd bet most people could
understand it, too.

--
It's a shame Linux has such difficulty running some of the more popular
Windows applications: Nimda, CodeRed, Klez, ILOVEYOU, WPA.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 5:00:44 PM7/27/03

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Linux on the Desktop!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
...maybe in another 20 years.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 4:42:54 PM7/27/03
JC wrote:

> ...maybe in another 20 years.

Windows make you a moron. You are 20 years behind in trends.

By the way have you finished up patching your windows for today?

Sinister Midget

Jul 27, 2003, 4:41:53 PM7/27/03
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:13:50 +0100, Keyser...@Devil.com blathered and smoked:

> Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
>: [snips]
>:
>: On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:23:31 +1000, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>:
>:: Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after
>:: the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is
>:: linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the
>:: desktop.
>::
>:: Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.
>:
>: Person upstairs, their machine is hooped. No NIC driver - Windows
>: won't recognize it, won't support it. Knoppix boots, runs, finds the
>: NIC, he's online in minutes. Windows? We end up having to swap NICs
>: with one that actually works.
>
> So the NIC was faulty huh, but you blame the OS, you thick shit.

Can't any of you guys read?

Here, let me repeat a salient part, just for you:

"....Knoppix boots, runs, finds the NIC...."

One more time to narrow it down a wee bit:

"....finds the NIC...."

End of the free lessons. The rest will cost you.

--
Microsoft's relationship to its users is that of the blue whale to
krill. Our only purpose is to breed, feed and get squeezed against its

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 4:51:06 PM7/27/03
JC wrote:

Says the bewildered linuxfuck. Where exactly are you wandering, you useless cunt?
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linønut are just two little linuxfucklets.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 5:14:38 PM7/27/03

What's a patch? I've never seen a patch for windows, only UNIX/linucks.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 4:56:51 PM7/27/03
Sinister Midget wrote:
: On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:13:50 +0100, Keyser...@Devil.com blathered

: and smoked:
:
:: Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
::: [snips]
:::
[...]

You useless piece of shit; he also added "We end up having to swap NICs with one that actually *works*",
which, just in case you can't read, let alone comprehend, infers the NIC was fucked. So it sounds as though
he lies.

All linuxfuck are liars.

Change your nic from current to Selective Maggot, it suits you.

--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linønut are just two little linuxfucklets.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 5:19:27 PM7/27/03

linucks broke the NIC; it was too new.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 5:19:53 PM7/27/03
LiamSlider wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> Bill wrote:

>>> ROFL. Some month ago, out of curiousity, I tried Knoppix, te
>>> "selfkilling Unix distribution" from CD. I tried to get Linux
>>> drivers for my Intel Ambiant Ham modem, got them and tried to
>>> configure it then. OH BOY!!!, what a mess. Got no Internet
>>> connection. In windows it's a "peace of cake". Linux / Unix is
>>> shit, shit, shit for the beginning user, not user friendly. After
>>> that, I never tried again.
>>> So if the topposter from Google is a Linuxfuck, he will need al the
>>> help he can get.

>> Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after
>> the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is
>> linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the
>> desktop.
>>
>> Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.
>

> You're an idiot. In fact you're proof that it's Windows that makes you
> stupid! I'm using a GUI app right now, no CLI. Never hear of the X
> Windowing System? Man Windows doesn't just make you stupid,
> appairently it makes you retarded.

Who ever said it didn't have a gui, you fuccked in the head shitstain?

> But some things were great about the 80's.

blah.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 5:22:46 PM7/27/03
JC wrote:

> What's a patch? I've never seen a patch for windows, only UNIX/linucks.

proof that windows make/s you a Moron.

It is Unix/Linux not UNIX/linucks.

proof that windows make/s you a Moron.

and you were supposed to help the other guy write a Linux virus or spyware.

Were is it? we are waiting.

windows make/s you a Moron.

relic

Jul 27, 2003, 5:32:17 PM7/27/03
JC wrote:
> JC wrote:
>
>> What's a patch? I've never seen a patch for windows, only
>> UNIX/linucks.
>
> proof that windows make/s you a Moron.
>
> *It is Unix* /Linux not UNIX/linucks.

> proof that windows make/s you a Moron.
>
> and you were supposed to help the other guy write a Linux virus or
> spyware.
>
> Were is it? we are waiting.
>
> windows make/s you a Moron.

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Keep the proof coming: "Linux makes you stupid"

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 5:32:01 PM7/27/03
Bill wrote:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after
>> the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only is
>> linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the
>> desktop.
>>
>> Linux on the desktop? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Linux makes you stupid.
>
> The prove of what you say is given by linuxfuck Scott, to get sound in
> Linux, for fucks sake!!!
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_core.* ./"
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/sound_firmware.* ./"
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/os.h ./"
> "cp /usr/src/x.x.x/drivers/sound/ac97_codec.* ./"
> "make soundcore.o"
> "make ac97_codec.o"
> "cp soundcore.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound
> "cp ac97_codec.o /lib/modules/x.x.x/kernel/drivers/sound
> < Snipped other crap!!!!>
> rofl....rofl ....rofl: Ik donderstraal pissend van de lach van mijn
> stoel!!

Thunderbolt? Don't deafen yourself.

>, Oh sorry this is Dutch,
> BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

No, that's Englisch.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 5:30:14 PM7/27/03
Keyser Soze wrote:

> You don't even understand your mate JC now, thickshit. Go on, ask him
> again.
>
> linux really does make you stoopid.

No You are wrong. You do not undrestand. Someone is pretending to be me.

You are so confused that you can not see the signatures at the bottom of his
post. I guess you are a pure windoze user.

windows make/s you a Moron.

By the way where is that Linux Virus you promissed us a while ago. while at
it feel free to write a spyware too. Common we're waiting.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 5:32:17 PM7/27/03
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> only is
>>> linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it to the
>>> desktop.

You are 20 years behind the trends. Have you seen recent releases from

Mandrake, SuSE, RedHat and/or Lindows?

Windows make/s you a Moron.

LiamSlider

Jul 27, 2003, 5:30:43 PM7/27/03
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
<snip>

>>You're an idiot. In fact you're proof that it's Windows that makes you
>>stupid! I'm using a GUI app right now, no CLI. Never hear of the X
>>Windowing System? Man Windows doesn't just make you stupid,
>>appairently it makes you retarded.
>

> Who ever said it didn't have a gui, you fuccked in the head shitstain?

"Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after
the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line." --Bill (I think)

--
"One day I woke up, and I realized I was never going to be normal...I
said so be it." --Hard Harry, Pump Up the Volume

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 5:33:13 PM7/27/03
Keyser Soze wrote:

> Windows on the other hand has only contributed to
> : the dumbing down of computers.
> :

Windows made email dangerous.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 6:05:31 PM7/27/03

Bullshit you imposter. The sig is what identifies that I'm the real thing.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 6:00:29 PM7/27/03
read my reply to your article:

Re: uncle bills dollar---------WAKE UP PEOPLE

Sinister Midget

Jul 27, 2003, 6:06:59 PM7/27/03
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:35:40 GMT, repl...@newsgroup.com blathered and smoked:

> paul s wrote:

>>> So the NIC was faulty huh, but you blame the OS, you thick shit.
>>

>> So is my Trust scanner faulty because it wont work with XP? Works fine
>> with Win 95 and 98
>

> Yes. Blame the manufacturer for not writing drivers for XP.

Funny how that argument always only applies to one side.

Funny how the other side, the one that argument never applies to,
seldom has to use try using that argument because most everything
doesn't rely on companies that sleep with Sweaty Ballmer and friends.

Funny how Windoze makes people so stupid they think they're smart.

--
Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. The answer is NO!

relic

Jul 27, 2003, 6:17:29 PM7/27/03
Sinister Midget wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:35:40 GMT, repl...@newsgroup.com blathered
> and smoked:
>
>> paul s wrote:

>>> So is my Trust scanner faulty because it wont work with XP? Works
>>> fine with Win 95 and 98
>>
>> Yes. Blame the manufacturer for not writing drivers for XP.
>
> Funny how that argument always only applies to one side.

It applies to both sides. Some companies make drivers for linux, but they're
usually out of date. Companies just don't think the installed base warrents
the expense.

> Funny how the other side, the one that argument never applies to,
> seldom has to use try using that argument because most everything
> doesn't rely on companies that sleep with Sweaty Ballmer and friends.

??? Huh?

> Funny how Windoze makes people so stupid they think they're smart.

No, it's been previously well-established that linux makes you stupid.
Everyone agrees.

Sinister Midget

Jul 27, 2003, 6:26:59 PM7/27/03
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:56:51 +0100, Keyser...@Devil.com blathered and smoked:

It seems we have a little bit of a dilemma, Bedsores. On one side we
have ".....finds the NIC, he's online in minutes." On the other we have
"....swap with one that actually works." All of that in the context of

"No NIC driver - Windows won't recognize it, won't support it."

Now, how do you think this can be, Bedsores? I can conjure up the
original post if it will help. But you get one clue. It requires this
little thing that most people have, but which seems to be mysteriously
absent in many of the clueless twits loitering around the Winders
group. You may have heard of the word, but I doubt you know what it
means. It's called "logic" and it's something that can help you piece
things together when they don't follow one right after the other.
Sometimes it goes by the name "reason" as well.

No free logic help! You'll have to gather all of that and learn how to
use it all on your own. Perhaps some of your little playmates over
there can teach you something about it (I certainly wouldn't hold my
breath, though).

I promised no more lessons without payment and I meant it. Your
inability to both read and to comprehend aren't my problem nor my
concern. I gave you one out of compassion. The rest have a price.

I'd say Windows makes you stupid, but I don't want to rub it in any
more, Bedsores!

Can any of you other dimbulbs help Bedsores out some by all ganging up
on me to teach me not to mess with one of your play friends?

--
The box said Windows XP or better. So I installed Linux.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 6:54:05 PM7/27/03
LiamSlider wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> <snip>
>>>
>>> You're an idiot. In fact you're proof that it's Windows that makes
>>> you stupid! I'm using a GUI app right now, no CLI. Never hear of
>>> the X Windowing System? Man Windows doesn't just make you stupid,
>>> appairently it makes you retarded.
>>

>> Who ever said it didn't have a gui, you fuccked in the head
>> shitstain?
>
> "Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker after
> the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line." --Bill (I
> think)

So, that implies a lack of GUI, even if it is a kludge, does it?

Linux makes you stupid.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 6:57:45 PM7/27/03

See a doctor. Prettysoon they'll be bigger than you are.

LiamSlider

Jul 27, 2003, 6:54:34 PM7/27/03
relic wrote:
<snip>

>>Funny how Windoze makes people so stupid they think they're smart.
>

> No, it's been previously well-established that linux makes you stupid.
> Everyone agrees.

Yes but it's also been established that Windows makes you even more
stupid. Everyone agrees.

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 6:59:37 PM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, Keyser Soze grumbled:

> :: Linųnut wrote:
> :::
> ::: Another Windows user sorely in need of a remedial reading course...
> ::
> :: Are you so hated that linuxfucks won't allow you into their groups?
> :: And BTW, you *are* hated.
> :
> : What are you on about?

> You don't even understand your mate JC now, thickshit. Go on, ask him again.

There are two JC's (as you well know). One who reveals his IP address,
and a royal schmuck who does not.

> linux really does make you stoopid.

No. You're just living in a Bizarro World where ugly is beautiful and
stupidity is cleverness.

--
Rejuvenate your hardware with GNU/Linux!

Jim Richardson

Jul 27, 2003, 6:04:48 PM7/27/03

Linux, because eventually, you grow up enough to be trusted with a fork()

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 7:00:43 PM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, JC grumbled:

> Bullshit you imposter. The sig is what identifies that I'm the real thing.

No, crashing your newsreader would be what identifies you as the real
thing. But I won't do that here.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 7:00:22 PM7/27/03
LiamSlider wrote:
> relic wrote:
> <snip>
>>
>>> Funny how Windoze makes people so stupid they think they're smart.
>>

>> No, it's been previously well-established that linux makes you
>> stupid. Everyone agrees.
>>

> Yes but it's also been established that Windows makes you even more
> stupid. Everyone agrees.

Really? Thwn you'll post the proof, won't you?

Sinister Midget

Jul 27, 2003, 7:00:15 PM7/27/03
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:17:29 GMT, repl...@newsgroup.com blathered and smoked:

> Sinister Midget wrote:

<SNIP>

>> Funny how that argument always only applies to one side.
>
> It applies to both sides. Some companies make drivers for linux, but they're
> usually out of date. Companies just don't think the installed base warrents
> the expense.

Ha, ha! I see you fancy yourself an expert!

Too bad you aren't an expert at what you probably think. Certainly not
if it has anything to do with linux.

>> Funny how the other side, the one that argument never applies to,
>> seldom has to use try using that argument because most everything
>> doesn't rely on companies that sleep with Sweaty Ballmer and friends.
>
> ??? Huh?

Do try to keep up. I left it up there for you to go over and over and
over and over and over and over to see if any of it sinks in at all.
Just start at the top and read downward* from there. If you still don't
get it, start over, and keep trying. It will eventually click.

>> Funny how Windoze makes people so stupid they think they're smart.
>
> No, it's been previously well-established that linux makes you stupid.
> Everyone agrees.

I'm sure all of the kiddies in your sandbox are nodding their heads.
But just remember there's a big, big world out there, with lots of
people, and all kinds of mommies and daddies and other children. I'm
sure you've not been able to contact too awful many of them. It might
seem like all of them are there with you. But I can assure you they
aren't.

* Something you, being a WinDOS user, are likely unaccustomed to doing:
reading in a natural manner, top-to-bottom, left-to-right. Most or all
of your experience is likely in the bottom-to-top, left-to-right
method.

--
Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous.

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 7:03:05 PM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, JC grumbled:

> linucks broke the NIC; it was too new.

Finally, something humorous!

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 7:04:52 PM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, relic grumbled:

> No, it's been previously well-established that linux makes you stupid.
> Everyone agrees.

Of course. Because if they disagree, you define them as "stupid".

Even though your definition is, itself, stupid.

LiamSlider

Jul 27, 2003, 7:16:21 PM7/27/03

1) X isn't a kludge. Windows is. What kind of moron shoves that shit
into kernal space!?

2) Yes, his statement implies a lack of GUI.

3) Bill Gates is a Serial Anti-Trust Law Violator.

4) You are supporting a criminal monopolist.

5) Windows makes you stupid.

LiamSlider

Jul 27, 2003, 7:17:25 PM7/27/03

You post all the proof I need.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 7:49:39 PM7/27/03
LiamSlider wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> LiamSlider wrote:
>>
>>> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>> <snip>

>>> "Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker
>>> after the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line."
>>> --Bill (I think)
>>

>> So, that implies a lack of GUI, even if it is a kludge, does it?
>>
>> Linux makes you stupid.
>
> 1) X isn't a kludge. Windows is. What kind of moron shoves that shit
> into kernal space!?

I cannot answer becuase I've never used X, but I'll take your word for it.

> 2) Yes, his statement implies a lack of GUI.

His statement? You mean my statement? Please focus.

> 3) Bill Gates is a Serial Anti-Trust Law Violator.
>
> 4) You are supporting a criminal monopolist.

So?

> 5) Windows makes you stupid.

No second prizes, you idiot.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 7:50:19 PM7/27/03
LiamSlider wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> LiamSlider wrote:
>>
>>> relic wrote:
>>> <snip>

>>> Yes but it's also been established that Windows makes you even more
>>> stupid. Everyone agrees.
>>

>> Really? Thwn you'll post the proof, won't you?
>

> You post all the proof I need.

Empirics may be acceptable to you, but not to thinkers. Thanks for playing.
Bye.

LiamSlider

Jul 27, 2003, 7:50:41 PM7/27/03
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
<snip>

>>1) X isn't a kludge. Windows is. What kind of moron shoves that shit
>>into kernal space!?
>

> I cannot answer becuase I've never used X, but I'll take your word for it.

Ah good, you've just taken my word for it that X isn't a kludge, and
that Windows is. Good job, you're getting smarter.

>>2) Yes, his statement implies a lack of GUI.
>

> His statement? You mean my statement? Please focus.

You're Bill?

>>3) Bill Gates is a Serial Anti-Trust Law Violator.
>>
>>4) You are supporting a criminal monopolist.
>

> So?

See #5

>>5) Windows makes you stupid.
>

> No second prizes, you idiot.

That's right, Windows wins the gold at the Idiot Olympics.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 8:07:07 PM7/27/03
LiamSlider wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> <snip>
>>>
>>> 1) X isn't a kludge. Windows is. What kind of moron shoves that shit
>>> into kernal space!?
>>

>> I cannot answer becuase I've never used X, but I'll take your word
>> for it.
>
> Ah good, you've just taken my word for it that X isn't a kludge, and
> that Windows is. Good job, you're getting smarter.

No I didn't. You got even more stupid.

LiamSlider

Jul 27, 2003, 8:43:46 PM7/27/03

Ah I see that you're regressing. Sad really. You get any more stupid
you'll be put in a "home."

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 9:00:41 PM7/27/03
JC wrote:
:
: No You are wrong. You do not undrestand. Someone is pretending to be
: me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you bit! ROFL

: You are so confused that you can not see the signatures at the bottom

: of his post. I guess you are a pure windoze user.

You mean Lino-nut.

--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.
JC & Linųnut are just two little linuxfucklets.
21/07/2003 13:09 Re: Question for linux geeks...
Peter Köhlmanns claim *"Linux may very well make you stupid"*
Peter Köhlmanns supporting argument "but just watch what windows does to
you!"
Peter Köhlmanns sig 'Idiot'.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 9:08:36 PM7/27/03
Linųnut wrote:
: While restarting Outlook, Keyser Soze grumbled:

:
:::: Linųnut wrote:
:::::
::::: Another Windows user sorely in need of a remedial reading
::::: course...
::::
:::: Are you so hated that linuxfucks won't allow you into their groups?
:::: And BTW, you *are* hated.
:::
::: What are you on about?
::
:: You don't even understand your mate JC now, thickshit. Go on, ask
:: him again.
:
: There are two JC's (as you well know). One who reveals his IP
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes; you're clever than JC [the real one]

: address,

: and a royal schmuck who does not.
:
:: linux really does make you stoopid.
:
: No. You're just living in a Bizarro World where ugly is beautiful and
: stupidity is cleverness.

What? <shakes head>

linux continues to make you stoopid.

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 9:14:15 PM7/27/03
JC wrote:
: Keyser Soze wrote:
:: Sinister Midget wrote:
::: On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:13:50 +0100, Keyser...@Devil.com

::: blathered and smoked:
:::
:::: Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
::::: [snips]
:::::
::::: On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:23:31 +1000, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
:::::
:::::: Let's face it, linux is for fuckwit stix-in-the-mud who hanker
:::::: after
:::::: the late 1970's, early 80's interface... command line. Not only

:::::: is linux 20 years behind, it hasn't got a hope of ever making it
:::::: to the desktop.
::::::
[...]

ROFL damn right!

Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 9:17:48 PM7/27/03
Sinister Midget wrote:
: On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:56:51 +0100, Keyser...@Devil.com blathered

The facts are clear, all linuxfucks lie.

You might want to see a doctor for your condition.

diablo

Jul 27, 2003, 9:44:33 PM7/27/03

xp is losedos with a gnome ui

diablo

Jul 27, 2003, 9:49:57 PM7/27/03
n%,

> Sinister Midget wrote:

YOU RETARD

Keyser Soze

Jul 27, 2003, 9:36:51 PM7/27/03
relic wrote:
: JC wrote:
:: JC wrote:
::
::: What's a patch? I've never seen a patch for windows, only
::: UNIX/linucks.
::
:: proof that windows make/s you a Moron.
::
:: *It is Unix* /Linux not UNIX/linucks.
::
:: proof that windows make/s you a Moron.
::
:: and you were supposed to help the other guy write a Linux virus or
:: spyware.
::
:: Were is it? we are waiting.
::
:: windows make/s you a Moron.
:
: BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
:
: Keep the proof coming: "Linux makes you stupid"

You wrote an article?
--
Keyser Soze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
One can always be kind to people
about whom one cares nothing. OW

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
WARNING:
*linux makes you stupid as confirmed by linuxfuck Peter Köhlmann*
Evidently endorsed by another linuxfuckwitted cunt *ALW*.

JC & Linønut are just two little linuxfucklets.

relic

Jul 27, 2003, 10:02:49 PM7/27/03
Keyser Soze wrote:
> relic wrote:
>> JC wrote:

>>> proof that windows make/s you a Moron.
>>>
>>> *It is Unix* /Linux not UNIX/linucks.
>>>
>>> proof that windows make/s you a Moron.
>>>
>>> and you were supposed to help the other guy write a Linux virus or
>>> spyware.
>>>
>>> Were is it? we are waiting.
>>>
>>> windows make/s you a Moron.
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
>>
>> Keep the proof coming: "Linux makes you stupid"
>
> You wrote an article?

It was just a reply to a post. He uses linux, you know the rest.

--
- relic -
Resident Psychic: alt.os.windows-xp
If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.

JC

Jul 27, 2003, 10:37:12 PM7/27/03
Linųnut wrote:
> While restarting Outlook, JC grumbled:
>
>> Bullshit you imposter. The sig is what identifies that I'm the real
>> thing.
>
> No, crashing your newsreader would be what identifies you as the real
> thing. But I won't do that here.

Ah, the ole crash the newsreader game. Are linuxfucks so embittered that they
have to resort to that everytime they read something that is absolutely true,
but they refuse to believe? Grow up and go suck Peter Coalman's dick some
more.

Fucking stupid-arsed linuxfucks.

--
JC the linuxfux
"linux makes you stupid"

Linønut

Jul 27, 2003, 11:15:28 PM7/27/03
While restarting Outlook, JC grumbled:

> Linųnut wrote:
>> While restarting Outlook, JC grumbled:
>>
>>> Bullshit you imposter. The sig is what identifies that I'm the real
>>> thing.

-->> No, crashing your newsreader would be what identifies you as the real
-->> thing. But I won't do that here.

> Ah, the ole crash the newsreader game. Are linuxfucks so embittered that they
> have to resort to that everytime they read something that is absolutely true,
> but they refuse to believe? Grow up and go suck Peter Coalman's dick some
> more.
>
> Fucking stupid-arsed linuxfucks.

Dude, you're repeating yourself. And, read the marked text above, then
note what newsgroup you are in.

I'm surprised K-Man hasn't brought you up short for being so lame.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 27, 2003, 11:26:02 PM7/27/03

A midget retard at that.

Sinister Midget

Jul 27, 2003, 11:50:59 PM7/27/03
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:17:48 +0100, Keyser...@Devil.com blathered and smoked:

What a little trickster you are, Bedsores! Ha, ha, ha! Isn't it cute
the way you cut out everything that means anything and answered
nothing???!!?

I wouldn't make a habit of doing that, though. While you're little
people think it's cute. But when you get older they'll start taking it
to mean you're losing and can't hold up your end of things. And they'll
think you're just resorting to childish foolishness to hide your shame.
So get it out of your system before you get big enough that people
start looking at you and wondering why you can't accept any personal
responsibility, OK?

I'll give this one more shot just on the off-chance you aren't so
thick it can't get through. Just once more, hoping there's a little
brain activity in there, Once more, just to give you a final chance to
try to play an adult game, here's where your "logic" falls flat,
Bedsores:

>::::: Person upstairs, their machine is hooped. No NIC driver - Windows
>::::: won't recognize it, won't support it.

That shouldn't be too hard to grasp. Windoze can't do what it needs to
do. It needs help.

I know, I said no more assists. But I think if we spend enough time
going over this we can get you to see how all of this works. So here
goes:

"...No NIC driver - Windows won't recognize it, won't support it."

I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but what that says is that
Windoze can't do the job with that NIC. End of story. It needs a driver
and it has none. Where might this driver come from? I won't confuse you
with the details. But it suffices that Winders doesn't have it.

(We can go into the contradictory bits about Linux already having
drivers on the one hand, and no vendors supply any drivers on the other.
But let's save that for a future lesson, hmmm Bedsores?)

"Knoppix boots, runs, finds the NIC, he's online in minutes."

Aright, in this case something positive happened. Can you guess what
that is? It's.........success! He plugs the Knoppix CD in, boots and
goes online!

How can he do that, Bedsores? (I don't want you to hurt yourself trying
to figure it out, so I'll tell you.) He does it because....sit down so
you won't fall down.....he does it because KNOPPIX FINDS THE NIC!!

He even says so: "....finds the NIC, he's online in minutes."

Are you with me so far? Good!

Now, let's review: Win*DOH*s falls flat. Why? No driver. Knoppix
succeeds. Why? It supports the NIC. No mention of a driver. No mention
of having to boot into still another anything. No mention of plugging
in CDs or floppies. Just boot and run!

I'm not going too fast for you, am I? Good, because now we can move to
the next step.

Next he says:

"Windows? We end up having to swap NICs with one that actually
works."

Notice that part where it says, just like this: "Windows?" What is
normally meant by that is probably the hardest part of this, Bedsores.
So please pay close attention. It is usually shorthand for things such
as "What about Windows?" or "How did Windows fare?" There are other
possible reasons for stating it that way, but under most or all of them
it amounts to a question concerning the status of monopolyware in this
little scenario.

See how this works?

So, what does that whole part mean? He's asking how WinDOS did under
the same conditions. And how _DID_ it do?

"....We end up having to swap NICS with one that actually works."

Works for what? Well, remember how Knoppix booted and found it at
first, without any problem? As a reminder:

"Knoppix boots, runs, finds the NIC, he's online in minutes."

So, let's try to figure this out. He runs it with Knoppix and it works.
Then he asks the question "Windows?" In doing so, he's asking "What did
we do where Windows was concerned." And his answer is "We end up having
to swap NICS with one that actually works." Works with what again?
Remember this part: "Windows?"

Are you understanding any of this yet, Bedsores? He booted with Knoppix
and it worked. The NIC is good. He booted with WinDoze and it failed.

So now, here's your chance to apply all that we've learned:

If one OS boots and uses a piece of hardware, then the other OS boots
and fails to be able to make use of that same hardware, what is at
fault? (Think really hard)

a. The hardware
b. Wintendo
c. The person trying to answer isn't smart enough to determine the
correct answer because no 5-year-olds are around to help
d. Both b and c

Just so you know this isn't a trick, there _IS_ a correct answer. But
you don't really have to embarass yourself publicly by trying to find
it.

If you still have trouble with it, I don't know what more I can do to
help you comprehend. I don't think I'll be able to try it again as I've
already exhausted everything I'm able to come up with so far.

But not to worry. Google will have it all cataloged, so if you lose it
and have to go over it some more, I'll be happy to provide links in the
future. 'Cause that's just the kinda guy I am!

--
Linux: Because you can!

GreyCloud

Jul 28, 2003, 12:52:10 AM7/28/03

Aren't we looking at it already?

GreyCloud

Jul 28, 2003, 12:53:04 AM7/28/03

Whazza matter, wino-loonie, afraid Linux will supplant
winblowz?

Mr Ed

Jul 28, 2003, 12:19:15 AM7/28/03
Ohhhhh, Wilburrrrrr,

> Whazza matter, wino-loonie, afraid Linux will supplant
> winblowz?

Welll, i don't know about that.

But if you give me some apples, I would probably
convert to that Linux thing.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 28, 2003, 12:49:50 AM7/28/03
Sinister Midget wrote:

> What a little trickster you are

Said the midget.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 28, 2003, 12:51:29 AM7/28/03

Is that the royal "we" or are you a nurse?

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 28, 2003, 12:51:56 AM7/28/03

You forgot to add G U F F A W !!!!!!!

Joseph A Nagy Jr

Jul 28, 2003, 1:24:35 AM7/28/03
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:49:39 +1000 Kadaitcha Man wrote the following in an
attempt to be both witty and informative:

> LiamSlider wrote:
<snip>

>> 3) Bill Gates is a Serial Anti-Trust Law Violator.
>>
>> 4) You are supporting a criminal monopolist.
>
> So?

Are you so lacking in morals that you have no problem knowingly supporting a
criminal in his criminal activities? Doesn't that make one a accomplise
after the fact?

<snip>

--
Joseph A Nagy Jr
http://joseph-a-nagy-jr.homelinux.org

Joseph A Nagy Jr

Jul 28, 2003, 1:28:51 AM7/28/03
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:56:51 +0100 Keyser Soze wrote the following in an

attempt to be both witty and informative:

> Sinister Midget wrote:

More selective memory. He swapped the NIC for one that works under XP.

> All linuxfuck are liars.
>
> Change your nic from current to Selective Maggot, it suits you.

Kadaitcha Man

Jul 28, 2003, 1:39:08 AM7/28/03
Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:49:39 +1000 Kadaitcha Man wrote the following
> in an attempt to be both witty and informative:
>
>> LiamSlider wrote:
> <snip>
>>> 3) Bill Gates is a Serial Anti-Trust Law Violator.
>>>
>>> 4) You are supporting a criminal monopolist.
>>
>> So?
>
> Are you so lacking in morals that you have no problem knowingly
> supporting a criminal in his criminal activities?

Yes.

> Doesn't that make
> one a accomplise after the fact?

No.

Joseph A Nagy Jr

Jul 28, 2003, 2:08:30 AM7/28/03
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:39:08 +1000 Kadaitcha Man wrote the following in an

attempt to be both witty and informative:

> Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
<snip>

>> Are you so lacking in morals that you have no problem knowingly
>> supporting a criminal in his criminal activities?
>
> Yes.

Sad sad man.

>> Doesn't that make
>> one a accomplise after the fact?
>
> No.

I'll have to look up the laws on that one.

Kelsey Bjarnason

Jul 28, 2003, 3:29:17 AM7/28/03
[snips]

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:13:50 +0100, Keyser Soze wrote:

> : Person upstairs, their machine is hooped. No NIC driver - Windows
> : won't recognize it, won't support it. Knoppix boots, runs, finds the
> : NIC, he's online in minutes. Windows? We end up having to swap NICs
> : with one that actually works.
>
> So the NIC was faulty huh, but you blame the OS, you thick shit.

Nope; the NIC *works*. Linux found it, used it, not a hiccup. I guess
you missed the "Knoppix boots, runs, finds the NIC, he's online in
minutes" part.

Kelsey Bjarnason

Jul 28, 2003, 3:30:28 AM7/28/03
[snips]

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:35:40 +0000, relic wrote:

>>> So the NIC was faulty huh, but you blame the OS, you thick shit.
>>

>> So is my Trust scanner faulty because it wont work with XP? Works fine
>> with Win 95 and 98
>
> Yes. Blame the manufacturer for not writing drivers for XP.

Odd; when we suggest the same thing about vendors not writing Linux
drivers, we're usually told it's a *Linux* problem, not a *vendor*
problem.

Kelsey Bjarnason

Jul 28, 2003, 3:35:17 AM7/28/03
[snips]

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:56:51 +0100, Keyser Soze wrote:

> You useless piece of shit; he also added "We end up having to swap NICs
with one that actually *works*",

Sorry, I guess I was overestimating your ability to read for context.
I'll lay it out for you using small words:

NIC didn't work in Windows.
NIC worked fine in Linux.
NIC works.
NIC has no driver in Windows.
No driver means NIC doesn't work in Windows.
Replace NIC with one Windows has driver for.
New NIC works in Windows.
Old NIC still works fine - in Linux.

See? Even you should be able to understand that. The NIC works; it just
didn't work in Windows, thanks to lack of a driver - one that was built
into the Knoppix CD. And included with every Linux distro I've used to
date.

It is loading more messages.