ACM Digital Library free Multics articles until 30 June 2020, due to Covid-19

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Optikos

未讀,
2020年4月28日 凌晨12:30:302020/4/28
收件者:
The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) announces:
"To help support our community working remotely during COVID-19, we are making all work published by ACM in our Digital Library freely accessible through June 30, 2020."

ACM copyrights are still in effect though: apparently individual use only.

e.g.

Measurements of Sharing in Multics
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/800214.806549?download=true

The Multics Virtual Memory: Concepts and Design
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/355602.361306?download=true

The Multics Kernel Design Project
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/800214.806546?download=true

Engineering a Security Kernel for Multics
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/800213.806518?download=true

The Instrumentation of Multics
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/362705.362711?download=true

Multics: The First Seven Years
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/1478873.1478950?download=true

Protection and the Control of Information Sharing in Multics
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/361011.361067?download=true

The Multics Virtual Memory
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/961053.961069?download=true

The Multics PL/1 Compiler
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/1478559.1478581?download=true

The Multics System Programming Process
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.5555/800099.803219?download=true

The Multics Input/Output System
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/800212.806497?download=true

The Multics Interprocess Communication Facility
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/961053.961086?download=true

Multics Emacs (Prose and Cons): A Commercial Text-Processing System in Lisp
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/800087.802784?download=true

Remote Terminal Character Stream Processing in Multics
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/1476936.1477030?download=true

Introduction and Overview of the Multics System
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/1463891.1463914?download=true

Virtual Memory, Processes, and Sharing in Multics
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/800001.811668?download=true

Debugging PL/I Programs in the Multics Environment
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/1479992.1480063?download=true

Virtual Memory, Processes, and Sharing in MULTICS
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/363095.363139?download=true

A Brief Description of Privacy Measures in the Multics Operating System
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/1465482.1465529?download=true

0 則新訊息