Sandman's lie #952 <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

STALKING_TARGET_95

Nov 29, 2021, 10:18:59 AM11/29/21
John 'The Flooder' Gohde expects people to believe that a poster such
as Snit who he has repeatedly claimed to be a troll is someone to 'respect'?
How can he think people are that stupid? For others I'd simply suggest
the comment is questionable. However, given that it's John 'The Flooder'
Gohde I would drop that doubt and go straight to 'drug-induced delusion'
because that's most of what he does. Just call it a lie and watch him
beg you to prove it.

How John 'The Flooder' Gohde determines when to use the annoying flood
script to disrupt discussions best http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.

-
This broke the Internet!!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot