Dustin Cook AKA Diesel 1-929-776-9519

Steve Carroll

Sep 10, 2021, 2:26:18 AM9/10/21
His hope is to see Snit frightened off by killing of any discussion.
And hey, that could or could not... you know what I mean.

Until or unless Mike Easter offers up his 'more advanced' electronics
solution for review, there is no competition, just wild assertions. Why
does Mike Easter focus on Snit's ego so much? I nonetheless persist in
being uncertain that these posts are unequivocally killing this group,
no matter how hard Mike Easter tries.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud

Diesel / Gremlin Crook

Sep 10, 2021, 9:53:37 AM9/10/21
BTW, I've already shown that his use of "cult-like" to describe John
Gohde is not honorable, since he's likening them to pack of wolves. I
guess this is what comes about when deeply inferior self esteem takes
over David Shill Brooks's life. David Shill Brooks continues to tap dance
around the bot story he wrote about me, even after John Gohde said that
he *knows he lied* about it.

--
Top Six Ways David Shill Brooks Trolls
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud

Stefen Carroll

Sep 10, 2021, 8:31:44 PM9/10/21
+++<http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?p=1102356>+++

Dustin Cook aka Gremlin aka Diesel-Dum Threatens Man With A Bullet ToThe
Head

This shows that beyond any doubt he is a psychopath.

The only reason he has not killed yet is because he is a coward.

DuckFart farts another DEADLY THREAT: "Where I'm from John, you'd already
be dead. One bullet, right in the back of your head, execution style. No
witnesses. Happens all the time in NY. You don't run your mouth here or
anywhere else and not expect payback. I wasn't raised to take **** and
not give it back. Don't start no ****, and there wont be no **** is my
motto. KM started it, and now I do intend to finish it. I don't care what
harm it causes him IRL. The more the merrier."

He tries getting a man fired from his job by complaining to his employer
because the guy had the balls to disagree with The MIGHY DUSTY, SUPER TURD
OF USENET.

When a friend tries defending the man Duck**** is trying to destroy, Duck****
THREATENS TO KILL HIM.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...g/-WDTbGuUzisJ or https://tinyurl.com/qjvmuec

+++<https://alt.comp.os.windows-10.narkive.com/pcWhWxc1/dustin-cook-gremlin-
begs-ascii-for-his-real-name-needs-it-for-intelius-site>+++

Dustin The Turd of Usenet Cook asked: "If you think I have no skills,
post with your real name. :) "

How f'kn much "SKILL" does it take to go to the Intelius or some other
such site and use your credit card and let them do your so- called hacking
for you?

Incredible, isn't it? Just THINK of it. This Queen of Assholes, Dusti-
Boi Cook, ACTUALLY ASKED a would-be victim for his name!

QUIT GODDAMN LAUGHING! I'm SERIOUS!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9F978596DE5FDHHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

+++<https://in.memory.of.e.tern.al/comp.sys.mac.apps/thread/3928539>+++

Dustin Cook aka Diesel Brags In UNIX Group About Sucker Punching Others
With Viruses

Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson

He and his kind are no different than the ghetto garbage who sucker punch
the unexpectant on the streets of America.

He cobbled together shit BASIC crap code which is even laughed at by other
virus writing/passing vermin.

Every time his crap code slid under the radar of the AV companies, he
claimed credit for being an outstanding genius coder. What really was responsible
for some of his crap to ruin the computers of others was the sheer amount
of viruses in the wild. No AV program could possibly cover them all. It
was a mathematical certainty that some viruses would be unaccounted for
in AV programs. But incompetent RL LUSERS like Dustin Cook grab any crumb
of undeserved "achievement" that happens to come their way.

Notice how to this day he brags about his viruses? Do you really think
someone this HATEFUL and SPITEFUL of the success of others truly stopped
writing/passing viruses because he "changed"?

--
Curious how these posts are made? Chris automates them: https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

STALKING_TARGET_34e Narcissistic Bigot

Sep 10, 2021, 11:25:56 PM9/10/21
Really, what lie?

BTW, I've already pointed out that his use of "cult-like" to describe
COLA denizens is slander, since he's likening them to Mac users. That's
what Larry Washington does when he gets caught. He immediately creates
a puppet, starts a thread so he can claim some lie. Don't blame me it was
my left hand... and then he babbles to his own post with his right hand.

--
This broke the Internet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY

Steven Petruzzellis

Sep 11, 2021, 1:02:05 AM9/11/21
What I understand is, when I've come across people calling themselves "Trump
Supporters" while in the back country, they weren't the usual cretin sort
that likes to whine about so much. Why are such herds apparently never
content. Any like that here though?

How vallor figures out when to use his flood script: http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
"Missed it by that much" said vallor's girlfriend.

vallor: <XnsACC9F3...@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other
than the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.

Perhaps you use it like vallor. Do you not realize the use of proxies?

Already moved on from that. Take it as you want!

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Steve Carroll

Sep 11, 2021, 10:06:22 AM9/11/21
chrisv wants to punish the whole group: If chrisv can't be the focus here
then nobody will. In chrisv's case, I, and a whole list of "hackers",
had pointed to things chrisv said and did, he denied them. What chrisv
didn't deny was people actually posting what I noted, which is how he
ended up with his list, as anyone can see. Calls it "trolling" him, even
though he proceeds to set in motion that precise criterium. Why would
you want to limit all programs on GNU/Linux to what can be done on Windows
and macOS?

--
This broke the Internet
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

Steve Carroll

Sep 11, 2021, 9:56:41 PM9/11/21
Did DBD think that was clever? What do you get out of lying, DBD? DBD expects
people to believe that a poster such as Apd who he has frequently declared
to be a forger is someone to 'believe'? How can he believe people are that
stupid?

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot

Stephen 3621

Sep 19, 2021, 12:25:24 AM9/19/21
I bet we have different notions about Snit / Snot.

In regards to working towards cordiality, it is clear that for Shadow
to do that, he has to give Snit / Snot a do-over for every single hateful
post he's made about Shadow, and forgive every single ignorant lie he's
posted about Shadow as well. Snit / Snot is a nitwit; folks have kf'd
his puppets/shills. What he really wants is one that keeps switching names,
then bot posts have a chance at being almost as repetitive as he is.

When will Snit / Snot support the accusation he's made copius times now
about me being a Shadow sock?

I am about to plonk him, myself. Like all idiots, he is perpetually looking
for some way to blame, no matter how absurd the accusation. I will not
see his response to this post. He's cornered, wants to save face, and
will vilify. Most likely beginning with a snobbish "*plonk*", as if what
I've written is *so* hard to understand. That BADish "approach" was it,
for me.

It's like a crank call. Snit / Snot has already decided what he is going
to say before he calls. What you say is ignored. What Shadow says is irrelevant.

Snit / Snot just has a bunch of completely false allegations and he knows
it, so his MO is to repeat his crap with flood bots and engage 'people'
(who are either socks or shills) to 'back' that lies to befuddle his audience.

--
Curious how these posts are made? www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c

Stefen Carrolll

Sep 19, 2021, 11:20:10 AM9/19/21
Anyway, it should not matter because the name on a post is irrelevant, it's
the content that counts. The content clearly is a bunch of Snit sock Bilby-
like crap. That points to one person. Snit sock Bilby claims to be the CLI
professor. Let's see him put up an example but lacking the shipping/handling
constructs. Sadly there are too many "more choice is always better" false
"advocates" and not enough people with enough understanding to help the
people with bricked PCs. So Snit sock Bilby changed his story to Alan B
posting about his business. Bing for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and
Dustin Cook is on the first page: <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud>.
It's easy as pie to twist facts by focusing on a handful of outliers differing
from what is typical. What a better tactic from an honest advocates standpoint
are the non-exceptional events.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Dustin the dude with the stuck floppy

Sep 19, 2021, 12:09:04 PM9/19/21
But Larry Washington feels the need to insult the herd. So be it. Larry
Washington is just thrilled that Wolffan is on the other end. Imagine
if Larry Washington walked up to a footstool and delivered the punch line.
It wouldn't be amusing.

I am not going to pretend Wolffan did not square me away on my network
and I am indebted to him for his service. Larry Washington has Wolffan
to copy and could learn to appear like he grew a brain from now on ;)
You do realize that the massive floods ending up in multiple groups started
out in COLA, right?

--
Puppy Videos!
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>

STALKING_TARGET_68

Sep 21, 2021, 1:10:47 AM9/21/21
It was Peeler who flooded Snit's site millions of times and pretended he
did not do it. Thanks to Peeler and his 'followers' you now need a recognized
list (which I programmed for Forté Agent and Windows Mail). If people start
responding to him again I will not be able to stop myself... as that is just
my way. I'm referring to our clan here, not idiots, who are just here to
disrupt anyway.

I am working on a script which will blow what Linux has away. Where did
Peeler find your scripts?

-
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"
Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Stefen Petruzzellis

Sep 21, 2021, 3:35:32 AM9/21/21
Michael Glasser AKA Snit is the outcome of the fact that Maoists have
been ordered to subvert indoctrinating young persons. It's not serendipity
that he is an idiotic Marxist. Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being
Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png. The one talent Michael
Glasser AKA Snit learned sufficiently is to work to guilt Peter Köhlmann
into submission and if that fails to work, troll so hard the thread is
ignored or completely change the goalpost. I do not follow that. Bewilderment
is bewilderment and there are "advocates" who are in agreement with it.
Too many are even teachers. It was Michael Glasser AKA Snit who got busted
using untold numbers of socks over and over, and these are 'people' who
come out of the blue directly into threads where he was being proved wrong...
by Peter Köhlmann for over a decade.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: use...@gallopinginsanity.com

Steve Carroll

Sep 23, 2021, 6:51:50 AM9/23/21
Open source is only free if your time has no value. Just hogwash from
Ishtar. But he has thoroughly left technology behind and is holding me
responsible for the acts of himself. Snit shared a specific series of
pages several times now, and invited Ishtar to show which ones aren't
accurate and provide the evidence to support his assertion. No way has
Ishtar done so.

I won't ask Ishtar how any part of Snit's body tastes no matter how habitually
Ishtar kisses it. Wow! How did Ishtar get _so_ self-centered he concludes
everything is about himself?? A shadow of false justification, projected
by Ishtar, at the wrong time.

--
This broke the Internet
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5/pdf/GOVPUB-
GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5.pdf
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud

Steve Carroll

Sep 23, 2021, 10:05:55 PM9/23/21
It was Theo who was openly asking how better to better his trolling. One
day, if you bother to read... you would see that Theo's trick is to 'accidentally'
incite people and then play 'dupe'. After the latest update I no longer
can get work done on Linux. Like anyone can! Why does Theo focus on Pothead's
ego so much?

A sustained, fierce, posting itch, while suffering from an empty mind -
essentially slippery Theo streetwalkers, and well-lubricated sheep, tied
up with ropes for his own secret fetishes. Theo was once again a hypocrite
by pretending to not argue with Pothead by loudly proclaiming PLONK and
then engaging him anyway via another poster.

--
Top Ten Ways Theo Trolls!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook the Fraud

Stefen Carroll - fretwizzen

Sep 24, 2021, 5:47:13 PM9/24/21
Bing for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook's name pop up:
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud>.
Steven Petruzzellis: Narcissistic Bigot. "Somewhere between 1999 or 2001
I trusted Snit, the fully angry liar" - Vallor. What's the group coming
to when a Vallor shill fails to get any reaction...

--
Puppy Videos!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmOycD4yKU
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

Steve Carroll

Sep 24, 2021, 11:55:50 PM9/24/21
The guy is as popular as ants at a picnic -- and with good cause. Snit
Glasser Michael claims to be the CLI master. Let's see him put up a version
without the data correction constructs. Anyway, it will never matter
because the FROM line on a post does not matter, it's the content that
counts. The text of the post is a bunch of bullshit. 2+2=

Snit Glasser Michael pretends that he uses Android, while he never installed
it on bare metal and really used it. Snit Glasser Michael expects people
to believe that a poster such as Theo who he has many times claimed to
be a deceiver is someone to 'believe'? Why can he believe people are
that stupid? If Snit Glasser Michael calls getting shoved into kill filters
time and time again every single day by Theo successful 'trolling', then
yeah... he is a great troll. I can't subscribe to that meaning, I use
another term. I call Snit Glasser Michael a perfect idiot.

--
My Snoring Solution
https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael

Steve Carroll - fretwizzen

Sep 26, 2021, 2:16:03 AM9/26/21
These types of trolls get their kicks out of eliciting responses to their
crap, which is the very definition of a troll. Rbowman lies so often that
he has a difficult time keeping record of his stories. Or his forgeries
and other crap. Rbowman can only understand from the viewpoint of a sociopath.
For my idea of working towards kindness, it appears that in order for Kelly
Phillips to do that, he has to give Rbowman a free pass for every single
dishonest post he's made about Kelly Phillips, and forget every single
outrageous lie he's posted about Kelly Phillips as well.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

HHI the imaginary friend

Sep 26, 2021, 4:23:09 AM9/26/21
Helping John Gohde and helping Snit Glasser is not the same thing. Nobody
should knowingly help John Gohde do anything - except for sitting on
train tracks, poking your eyes out, or successfully decapitating himself.
Time to blame the lack of many eyes! Being autonomous as it is, the email
infrastructure will never go away but it'll never be known by the general
public. But John Gohde feels the need to attack the cult-like herd of
convenient friends. My view: Even if a person was barely learning from
YouTube videos, the idea that earning intelligence as being one of having
"diddly" to show for it doesn't follow because you will plainly have
the knowledge to show for it and wisdom is a powerful thing.

-
Do not click this link!!
https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22