completely free openvpn VPN services

badgolferman

Sep 5, 2021, 5:01:31 PM9/5/21
I know only of two completely free openvpn VPN services.
(1) https://vanwa.tech/free-openvpn-service
(2) https://www.freeopenvpn.org/index.php
(3) ?

They provide the login/passwd and they provide the config file.
All you do is run "$ openvpn file.ovpn" to test them out.
Most publish the login/passwd on their web site (some change daily).

If you know of others, please list them so they can be tested out.
I'll report back with any successful suggestions so all can use them.
--
Please stick to the topic of identifying free VPN services available.
Off topic lectures of "you-are-the-product" won't answer the question.

J.O. Aho

Sep 6, 2021, 1:48:45 AM9/6/21
On 05/09/2021 23.01, badgolferman wrote:

> They provide the login/passwd and they provide the config file.
> All you do is run "$ openvpn file.ovpn" to test them out.
> Most publish the login/passwd on their web site (some change daily).
>
> If you know of others, please list them so they can be tested out.
> I'll report back with any successful suggestions so all can use them.

There is always a cost with those services, everything from building a
profile to stealing personal information.

There are a number of browsers that comes with build in VPN
functionality, it will of course just VPN your web traffic. Some of the
most well known are Opera, Brave, and Firefox (in a limited number of
countries), just pick one that you trust with your data.

--

//Aho

HHI the imaginary friend

Sep 6, 2021, 6:15:52 AM9/6/21
Lines of text containing quotes you somehow recognize but can not place.

Mr. Brooks is repeatedly seen saying "GOOGLE HAS NOTHING" when it comes
to content on a website where info is there multiple times... but Mr.
Brooks is just too unintelligent and/or distracted to discern any information
he reads... or he does not recognize it as information even when he does
see it.

He is as incompetent as Mr. Brooks. Mr. Brooks can't get anything else
to work, either.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot