Google Javascript

Michael McNeil

Dec 17, 2017, 12:06:08 PM12/17/17
On Sunday, 17 December 2017 03:56:47 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

> > Have you seen the sea-level data for the NAEFS today?
> >
> > An irregular elongation in the Alaskan Gulf indicates an eruption, IMO.
> >
> > IIRC there should be more compression over the Rockies in the USA. There was a quite striking assembly some time before Texas and Puerto Rico were hit with those hurricanes.
> >
> > What is it like for bird-strikes?
>
> Watch out for something explosive on Tuesday afternoon.

Key: tropical depression Kai Tak. 17 December, 2017. 26 dead, 23 missing, 15k stranded, 90k evacuated. Philippines.

Villa Santa Lucia, Chile. Mudslide. 3 dead, 15 missing

Thomas fire. 3rd largest in Californian history, evacuations ordered.

M6.9 Java.? 6.5 ESE of Cipatujah, Indonesia 2017-12-15 16:47(UTC)

Whatch this develop, as it never leaves the Philippines:

http://mkwc2.ifa.hawaii.edu/models/modelsanim.cgi?model=gfs&domain=npac&param=winds&orient=horiz&level=sfc&modeltime=2017121706&gfsanimduration=384&banner=mkwc&imgsize=med&animtype=flash

The Tropical Depression seems to increase in power even as it washes ashore, thereafter it hangs on the edge until it's replacement arrives.

The tone I keep hearing is unvarying, constant and has been going on for a day or more now at 7000 on the sawtooth register here:

onlinetonegenerator.com/432Hz.html

The setting falls to the default so keep adjusting the settings, starting the tone until you get a match at the start.(I don't have time or patience to fiddle with it.)

Google has reverted to basic mode: JavaScript free for the duration of this phenomenon. I dare say that most linux user groups are on to it like flies on cuddly linux coders, one pot noodle too many.

Michael McNeil

Dec 19, 2017, 5:56:50 PM12/19/17

Michael McNeil

Dec 21, 2017, 2:18:47 AM12/21/17
It is still nice to be clever despite all the adulation. But what would I do with adulation?
Buy a potnoodle?
I don't even like potnoodle.

That is in in no way a claim I am free of flatulence. ...Or skidmarks.

Michael McNeil

Dec 21, 2017, 12:20:53 PM12/21/17
Look at thisa at the moment it has rigot mortis:

https://weather.gc.ca/ensemble/naefs/cartes_e.html

When this stuff is slow to load, it means there is a massive problem along the line.

You get 16 charts at 24 hour intervals, some load quicker than others, the ones that are delayed are delayed for the days that you should watch out for.

The day slated or the day after, there will be an eruption or a large earthquake (you may get a severe swarm of Magnitude 5s instead of the super-quake.)

If I need a reason for this post, it is because volcanic activity causes software problems of some sort. I am no guru so you chaps can figure it out -or not as is most likely.

I would have thought Linux was better than this but I am not disappointed with you.
Bye all.

Michael McNeil

Jan 3, 2018, 8:58:11 AM1/3/18
On Thursday, 21 December 2017 17:20:53 UTC, Michael McNeil wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 December 2017 07:18:47 UTC, Michael McNeil wrote:

On the 7th? for the first time in ages the Blocking Rocky Mountain High dissipates.

> > > Soon be over or nor as the case may be:
> > >
> > > https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-5.75,73.11,156/loc=11.590,73.121
> >
> > It is still nice to be clever despite all the adulation. But what would I do with adulation?
> > Buy a potnoodle?
> > I don't even like potnoodle.
> >
> > That is in in no way a claim I am free of flatulence. ...Or skidmarks.
>
> Look at this at the moment it has rigor mortis:
>
> https://weather.gc.ca/ensemble/naefs/cartes_e.html
>
> When this stuff is slow to load, it means there is a massive problem along the line.
>
> You get 16 charts at 24 hour intervals, some load quicker than others, the ones that are delayed are delayed for the days that you should watch out for.
>
> The day slated or the day after, there will be an eruption or a large earthquake (you may get a severe swarm of Magnitude 5s instead of the super-quake.)
>
> If I need a reason for this post, it is because volcanic activity causes software problems of some sort. I am no guru so you chaps can figure it out -or not as is most likely.

https://youtu.be/Ch6jti8i6u4?t=3425

Michael McNeil

Jan 9, 2018, 4:53:25 AM1/9/18
re: Treason. I am spamming a few newsgroups that should be interested in this but...
this is Google land

My apologies

http://weatherlawyer.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/treason.html

Did the Conservative government of Margaret Thatcher use fraud as a weapon against British Coal miners in her Civil War?

To what degree was the financial world generous with her government and to what extent did the various ministers go to hide their financial gains?

How would one attempt to discover the dealing bearing in mind that they are not going to be made available after all this time. Especially with the discretiable Tereason May:

6 Jan (3 days ago)

to me

Michael McNeil

Jan 9, 2018, 5:10:22 AM1/9/18
On Tuesday, 9 January 2018 09:48:52 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
> re: Treason. I am spamming a few newsgtoups that should be interested in this but...

This is Googleland

http://weatherlawyer.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/the-monkey-that-felled-statute.html

The monkey that felled a statute
When solar activity is high we are hit with a surplus of electrons that literally browns us and screws with your hardware, due to JavaScript causing technical problems.
You can tell when this is happening by the activity of volcanoes.

Today: Monday 8 January 2018:
Fuego, Reventador, Sinabung, Ebeko, Kadovar ,
and Sunday 7 January 2018:
Dukono Fuego Ebeko Kadovar Sinabung Reventador

7 Jan 2018: Fuego, Klyuchevskoy, Popocatépetl, Dukono, Reventador, Kadovar Sabancaya, Ebeko, Ebeko, and possibly Sakurajima
https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/volcano_news.html

Michael McNeil

Feb 15, 2018, 9:21:35 AM2/15/18
It has been an interesting month:

On Thursday, 15 February 2018 14:15:10 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
> On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 21:43:19 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
> > On Saturday, 10 February 2018 23:41:37 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
> > > It would be hard to imagine...
> > > It IS hard to imagine anyone in Western Europe missing this. Certainly nobody from uk.sci.weather:
> > >
> > > https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/10hPa/orthographic=-26.50,52.98,290
> > >
> > > Right?
> >

> > And that's all that you can see from sea too see
> > Which is all very well, except...
> > How did this:
> > https://weathercharts.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/sol...
> > ...turn into this:
> > https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface...
> > And:
> > Where.. in Britain... is it being discussed?
> > ...with no breadcrumbs!
>
> A nuclear submarine can be destroyed relatively safely with long term effects but little initial problems that make it difficult to instigate.
>
> Why have they aimed @: https://weathercharts.wordpress.com/2018/02/15/ice...
>
> Controlled volcanic eruption (inevitable next few days) will block polar routes. Enemies of god & man aim to close @Alaska too

Steve Carroll

Mar 5, 2018, 1:34:25 PM3/5/18
I just use a KF and don't see the idiot. Tatiana Spearman Kister's flooding has made a complete disaster of this group via Google Groups, so I don't even try browsing other threads with my client anymore. A good thing he has achieved with this flooding is that the Tatiana Spearman Kister ban will forever stay. Well... like I said, Audra Moore would never deny the flooder is Tatiana Spearman Kister, who is a demonstrable web developer but I don't know if it could be used to automate this. Just some names Steven Petruzzellis has used
"Evil" John *
"Evil" Snit *
Big Crotch on a Small Fish
Cornelius Munshower
CSMA Moderator
Edward Stanfield
Fretwiz *
Hitman Hero
Measles
Petruzzellis Kids
Sigmond
Slaveen
Smit
Steve C *
Steve Camoll *
Steve Carroll <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <stevecarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <trollkiller@xxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll's Dog *
Steve Carrolll *
Steve Carrroll *
Yevette Owens
Yobo_Obyo

--
Puppy Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY

Steven Petruzzellis

Mar 5, 2018, 3:23:33 PM3/5/18
How is failing potential gray matter tied to love of Xfce in any way going to lead to meaningful usenet dialog?

But when the stats were run, it turns out beyond any doubt, Tatiana Spearman Kister was far more "obsessive" than he admitted. Too much glue for you, Tatiana Spearman Kister.

--
Top Six Ways Tatiana Spearman Kister Trolls!
http://www.5z8.info/nic_cage_naked_y8b5qk_torrentEverything

Steven Petruzzellis

Mar 5, 2018, 8:21:38 PM3/5/18
You're clueless!

Being self-governed as it is, bulletin boards will never go away but it'll never be what your grandmother would use.

But Jasen 'Super Troll' Betts feels the need to belittle the herd. Having to deal with the use of C+ it can hardly be called "free" when you include your time.

-
Do not click this link!!
http://www.5z8.info/mercenary_w5v9dl_open.exe
https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

weathe...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2021, 4:28:44 PM7/21/21
That about covers it

weathe...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2021, 4:40:30 PM7/21/21
That about covers it.

I took it to the corner shop "rebuild, clean the dust out of it & install windows whydoncherites" and they said buy this new Toshiba and you will live happily ever arsouls. I have not opened the Toshiba but the old nogoodnik runs OK, if a little warm now the temperatures have improved regionally. I am using it now to write this and weep!.

weathe...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2021, 9:20:15 AM7/29/21
Anyone else noticed CPUs overheating the last month or two?
Huge work being dine on updates recently?
Anyone?

STALKING_TARGET_78

Aug 1, 2021, 3:08:34 PM8/1/21
He pisses off an entire group of people who are mere civilians, but that's
a self-centered troll for you. What FromTheRafters and you care about isn't
a factor. Gremlin the functionally illiterate fraud. I'm getting a lot of
killed files. I'm guessing the Pothead stalker has gone ballistic again.
You wanting something false to be true does not make it true.

Does FromTheRafters even believe the crap Pothead is posting? Bitdefender
was initially designed and transcoded using a pirated copy of Eclipse, in
assembly.

--
Get Rich Slow!
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud

Steve Carroll

Aug 1, 2021, 3:25:04 PM8/1/21
Complete bunk by an ignorant, fibbing, deceitful, conspiring numbnuts who
would not be honest no matter what his socks/shills say. The whole comedy
is packed of goofy gaps and counts heavily on Shadow's 'vitamin D' horseplay.
Why would Gremlin need shills? He is the one who offers facts for his side
of the "arguments". Just hogwash from him. But he has completely left reason
behind and is merely holding me accountable for the acts of himself.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0