Diesel 108 Warrior Dr. Kingsport, TN 37663

Diesel Cook

Sep 12, 2021, 1:40:55 AMSep 12
It is not shocking that Pothead faked ennui at the appearance of being
believed credible; knowing that it is not likely to ever happen. Now
that Snit realized how effective Pothead is at portraying himself as
the 'victim' he understands this isn't as bizarre as it appeared. From
what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the trolling
nonsense got more sophisticated.

--
One Smart Penny!!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=Dustin%20Cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22

HHI

Sep 12, 2021, 11:15:42 AMSep 12
Alan 'The Moron' B is far too ignorant to write a circuitry script. The
only scripting he's ever shown he can do is automating his trolling in this
group.

Dropping support for DOS programs is what it comes down to.

Snit just wiped the floor with Alan 'The Moron' B.

-
Eight things to never feed your dog
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Diesel

Sep 14, 2021, 8:06:37 PMSep 14
Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the
number:

1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even
AFTER you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:

<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson
City even though the evidence is contrary:

<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
logs, even after you did:

Gremlin <XnsAC15C9...@ruqg2R96.REs>:
-----
You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
-----

4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
even though it is:

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
information. And that does not explain this:

<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep
getting EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning
me about circuits you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in
your head. :)

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

Dusty Kook

Sep 15, 2021, 10:47:14 AMSep 15
Did he think that was clever?

It was Jeremy who stated that he and his work friends used to lie to
strangers all the time and it was fun, not even to feel guilty about.
My uptime is almost sixty-four days and that is just how I roll. Jeremy
wants to hurt the whole group: If he and his shills can't get attention
here then no one will.

Ending support for Mac Classic is obvious. A shadow of cognition, projected
by Jeremy, at the wrong time. The full burlesque is chock-full of bizarre
gaps and is based heavily on Jeremy's 'vitamin D' horseplay.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Dustin the dude with the stuck floppy

Sep 17, 2021, 5:19:54 PMSep 17
I have known toddlers who argue better than Chris does. You _do_ realize
that the massive floods ending up in multiple groups started out as a joke
about hacking Google.
Chris: <XnsACC9F3...@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other
than the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.
Already moved on from that. Keep up!

Chris continues to repeat the bot claim he wrote about me, even after
Snit (a real advocate) in no uncertain terms verified that he *knows he
lied* about it.

--
Puppy Videos!
<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

Steve Carroll

Sep 18, 2021, 12:27:14 PMSep 18
Plenty of denizens persist in replying to FromTheRafters. Frankly I don't
criticize Snit for his conniption but I can't conceive why he writes here
after all this nonsense. Snit is far more interested in conversations as
found in an IRC venue and support newsgroups suck for that.

What did Snit assume from the lying imbecile? That FromTheRafters blockhead
has nothing to waste but time. He has nothing else. Especially not confidence.

I want FromTheRafters to support her flooding accusation. Let's see the
quotes FromTheRafters. When I accused FromTheRafters of lying as Snit I
actually supported it with proof. Too much glue for you, Gluey. FromTheRafters
suffers from senile delusions so, to him, everything, even simple comments
about tech, are "insults". Who does not know this? Seriously, those of
you who troll are not able to control Snit anymore.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.