Ping Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer: Hacking Native irc clients corruption

Michael Glasser

Nov 29, 2021, 2:49:38 PM11/29/21
Snot / Snit has yet to show how LibreOffice does anything above the basics
on Linux. Snot / Snit asked to be rated according to provable trolling measurements,
which I indulged.

What do you get out of lying, Snot / Snit?

I did not even know Snot / Snit already had a record of not only forging
so called evidence, but also having already been caught blatently doing
it and trying to pass it off as if people could not tell.

Asking Snot / Snit to confess to his actions, which I have done, is different
than pointing out his dishonesty. My bottom line was that good people come
here _to_ shoot down those who disagree. It isn't as if most do not know
what this place is, Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer especially. Yup. Of course
this is what we have to defeat. Jerks who have no reason for being here
other than to flood.

--
Top Six Ways Snot / Snit Trolls!
<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

Dustin Kook

Nov 29, 2021, 5:12:10 PM11/29/21
Did he think that was clever?

David is a moron people have kill filed his puppets/shills. What he really
can not make is a bot that keeps switching names, then the posts would have
a chance at being half as repetitive as he is.

Michael Snit Glasser just wiped the floor with David.

Don't get too full of hot air, David, sometimes "your unquotable lies" are
just that. Seriously, what lie?

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-

Stephen - frelwizzer 7365

Nov 29, 2021, 11:34:27 PM11/29/21
You're like a hippo in a chicken coop. We all see you hiding there and
wonder how you can be so stupid. And you're so brain-dead you keep denying
it. Can you get less dishonest? Off Gregory Hall goes to the tranquility
in the packed armpit of my rubbish bin.

The one skill Gregory Hall learned sufficiently is to try to shame David
into false confession and if that fails to work, shout him down or dishonesty
change the target.

--
Do not click this link!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot

Steve Carroll

Nov 29, 2021, 11:50:23 PM11/29/21
Why would Snit Glasser need flood bots? He is the one who shows facts for
his side of the "fights". No no. John Gohde never agreed to stop flooding.
He lied about his trolling just as you would expect. This is something you
should ask Snit Glasser. John Gohde can only understand from the perspective
of a programmer.

I think the point is more than to get Snit Glasser to listen to him. The
point is likely to piss Snit Glasser off for trolling outside groups he knows
I frequent.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
http://cityrecord.engineering.nyu.edu/data/1910/1910-01-11.pdf

Stephen Carroll - fretwizen

Nov 30, 2021, 8:34:43 AM11/30/21
F. Russell shows this is an insomniac troll writing because some of them
tap into what Troll Killer Snit said in very specific ways that underscore
they are a response, not just crap. IOW, while some could be automated others
are definitely not. LOL! Come on, man... even you have kill filtered that
bozo. Given what F. Russell is (and does) no one should find fault with
you for pushing to be rid of his nonsensical type of farce. Now let us see
knows Python, is a programmer, has forged Troll Killer Snit's ID, has an
obsession and is a colossal whining mama's boy who, when he backs himself
into a corner, posts demands he be "trusted" even when he's NOT flooding...
AND... who struggles to attributes everything *he* is doing on "Troll Killer
Snit" and has for years?
F. Russell: <XnsACC9F3...@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other than
the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.
The one skill F. Russell learned fully is to work to guilt Troll Killer
Snit into false confession and if that doesn't work, shout him down or quickly
change the goalpost.

--
One Smart Penny
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-
491-1448?Dustin-Cook=&Diesel=&Gremlin=>

Steven

Nov 30, 2021, 6:57:04 PM11/30/21
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot: <XnsACC9F3...@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other
than the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.

I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the small-minded
whackadoodle has gone ballistic again. It is utter bliss to not read
that crap. The herd's reverse compiled ClamXav with (it appears) value
iteration to produce texts which are in the form of ones from a previous
post in the group.

Ha, ha, ha!

On and on. Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot is again trying to push
his ego when he has no skill. He's the court jester and his many idiotic
tasks show this. Besides Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot, who can
not figure out what I'm doing?

It doesn't matter because the FROM line on a post means nothing, we
know it is from Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot anyway. If the content
is a bunch of delusional Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot-like crap.
That points to one person.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud

Michael Glasser

Nov 30, 2021, 8:00:19 PM11/30/21
Translation of Peeler speak: His amazing "diagnostic talents" blinded him
to a component he needs that is already built into this application. I generally
go post by post unless someone has a habit of particularly intense irrationality.
With Peeler, I already know what his goal is, all he wants is to 'win' and,
of course, he will do ANYTHING to get it. His go to routine is to play 'shill'
but reality shows it's all of the regulars who are his victims. Peeler lies
so much that he has a terrible time keeping record of his lies. Or his shills
and other crap.

Sophos was initially written and compiled using a pirated copy of Consulo,
in Visual Basic 6. So what is Peeler's method for the flooding deluge? Access?
That is the only tool he knows, at least that I have seen. He must be abusing
it to write these absurd "obsession" idiotic threads. Educated idea, Peeler
took some code that he pirated and pretended was his... he is feeding it
Google Groups data, grabbing hand-picked paragraphs, then re-writing those
using a neural network and then he manually posts them because his lack
of work enables him to do that almost ceaselessly.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

Dusty Crook

Dec 1, 2021, 12:49:32 AM12/1/21
Dustin Cook AKA Diesel AKA Gremlin lying about his 1-423-491-1448 phone
number:

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
Prior to my giving you that cell number, there was no way
at all for you to link it to me in any possible way shape
or form. it doesn't come up in any records search on me.
It is using a recycled number, but damn near everything is
these days so that doesn't count as public information,
snit.
As in, the cell doesn't come back to me, wouldn't ever
come back to me, therefore the fact *I* have that cell
number is NOT public information. I find it very hard to
believe that even you'd have difficulty understanding this
concept.
-----

<XnsAC32AD...@VoX89Pwp95.083.GODrcd>
-----
I've only been sharing whats available via a public
database. You haven't. :)
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
You cannot find any link to that number to me on any
database. Which makes it private. not public as you
incorrectly assume.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
> Your number, even tied to your name, is in a public
> database.

No, it's not. You already tried to link the two of us
previously.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
It's not a publically known number that links to me. And
he knows that.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
The number is NOT TIED TO ME in any public database, in
any way shape or form. You cannot get the number aside
from my having provided it to you via a google search or a
public records search.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
Regardless of where the number shows up, it doesn't tie
itself to me, and you cannot associate the number with me
via a google search, OR any number of free/paid public
records searches. Therefore, that is PRIVATE information
that you think you're holding over my head, not public as
you erroneously think here.
-----

<XnsAC34A6...@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
It's not, running my name doesn't provide that cell
number. The two are not linked in any way shape or form.
The number itself as is the case with any recycled number
is in all kinds of databases, but it's not linked to me;
therefore, that IS PRIVATE information that you can't get
via a google search or a paid public records search.
-----

<XnsAC1D79...@889n4Sx8GWE.MNnkz50hZNVS.fh0SYyRp>
-----
They are relevant to the fact YOU INSERTED the phone
number I provided you verbally into a bogus call log video
you've taken the time to create. When I use the cell I
provided you the number for to make outbound calls, It
*ALWAYS* reports Kingsport, TN. Not one single time has it
ever, nor would it have any reason to report Johnson City.
It doesn't pick cities at random, it doesn't go by my
present location, either. That's actually fixed, as is the
number assigned to the phone.
-----

<XnsAC17C6...@4uMkH0FFER6s72gSy7J8N4B67.Mht3WTC373bt67J31gn>
-----
You didn't even score the right city, Snit. And, the
correct city is common, public knowledge with the regulars
here. The moment you unblocked 'Johnson City' in your
videos, you were busted.
-----

<XnsAC212D...@gt3i2B7y.5N0FOv3e210vLOej4O4doj8b>
-----
David, every single Address you've posted that's supposed
to be mine has been Kingsport. Not Johnson City. Don't you
think you should tell snit that was a fuckup on his part
by now? :)
-----

<XnsAC2110...@3R4NM89td0T86C.231IPkH>
-----
His response to that was to file a report with the
kingsport,tn police. Well hell, why not the johnson city
ones? That's where he claimed the call said it originated
from. :)
-----

--
Do not click this link!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22

Stephen Petruzzellis 9558

Dec 2, 2021, 1:48:56 AM12/2/21
Why would you want to restrict any applications on open source tools to what
can be done on lower end systems? The cult-like herd's passed old text through
Google translate with (I'd guess) the Borůvka's algorithm to regurgitate
posts which are made to sound like a response from those of one particular
legit member. The 423.491.1448 number belongs to LegionX (AKA Gremlin). Use
that number when you want a good time with Jeff Relf's confirmed lies about
him.

So Jeff Relf changed his story to posting about his business.

We're all sorry Jeff Relf's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional liar but
that's not gonna change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

How many more chances does Jeff Relf's loser ass (a brick knows more than
Jeff Relf and is useful) need to prove their FromTheRafters doxing accusation
with links?

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>