How to Correctly Install Linux in 10 Easy Steps!

11 vues

Linux...@linuxworld.org

non lue,
26 janv. 2017, 02:42:5926/01/2017
Just follow these 10 easy steps and you will successfully install Linux.

1. Download whatever linux distro you desire.
2. Burn that distro to a blank CD or DVD.
3. Insert the CD or DVD in your computer drive.
4. Click on INSTALL.
5. Ignore any and all error messages (You'll probably see many).
6. Follow all prompts to enter date, time, location, etc.
7. Wait until the installation finishes.
8. Immediately Format your hard drive.
9. Install MS Windows. (Any version you want).
10. Toss that linux CD\DVD in the garbage, and enjoy your computer.

*** YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED LINUX ***

Bit Twister

non lue,
26 janv. 2017, 03:03:3826/01/2017
On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 01:41:37 -0600, Linux...@linuxworld.org wrote:

People, people, PLEASE quit feeding the trolls.

Auric__

non lue,
26 janv. 2017, 03:17:0526/01/2017
Bit Twister wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 01:41:37 -0600, Linux...@linuxworld.org wrote:
>
> People, people, PLEASE quit feeding the trolls.

...but this one is actually almost amusing...!

--
The Bill of Rights isn't some legalistic fine print. It was written to make
our lives freer, more prosperous, and happier. By forsaking it, America has

Chris Ahlstrom

non lue,
28 janv. 2017, 07:15:3428/01/2017
Auric__ wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Bit Twister wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 01:41:37 -0600, Linux...@linuxworld.org wrote:
>>
>> People, people, PLEASE quit feeding the trolls.
>
> ...but this one is actually almost amusing...!

Nah, it's the same old crap over and over, for years and years.
Kiddy shit.

Meanwhile, we all sit here enjoying our GNU/Linux systems tremendously!
Linux rocks!

--
Your fly might be open (but don't check it just now).

William Poaster

non lue,
28 janv. 2017, 17:40:0428/01/2017
On 28/1/2017 12:09 in alt.os.linux, Chris Ahlstrom posted:

> Auric__ wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Bit Twister wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 01:41:37 -0600, Linux...@linuxworld.org wrote:
>>>
>>> People, people, PLEASE quit feeding the trolls.
>>
>> ...but this one is actually almost amusing...!
>
> Nah, it's the same old crap over and over, for years and years.
> Kiddy shit.
>
> Meanwhile, we all sit here enjoying our GNU/Linux systems tremendously!
> Linux rocks!

Sure does! :-)

--
Now, let's get out there & do it to them before they do it to us!
Sergeant Jablonski - Hill Street Blues

Praise...@foreverlinux.org

non lue,
28 janv. 2017, 19:29:2128/01/2017
On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 07:09:16 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom
<OFee...@teleworm.us> wrote:

>Auric__ wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Bit Twister wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 01:41:37 -0600, Linux...@linuxworld.org wrote:
>>>
>>> People, people, PLEASE quit feeding the trolls.
>>
>> ...but this one is actually almost amusing...!
>
>Nah, it's the same old crap over and over, for years and years.
>Kiddy shit.
>
>Meanwhile, we all sit here enjoying our GNU/Linux systems tremendously!
>Linux rocks!

Thank you for being a dedicated member of the Linus Torvalds cult.
We dont get many members, but we do a damn good job of brainwashing a
few of you nerds every week.

Keep coming back to linux, and remember, you will never obtain eternal
salvation in the afterlife, unless you die in front of your Linux
terminal.

Linux is the beginning, the forever, and the end. Long live the the
supreme God of Linux.

Lets now have a moment of silence to praise the great Linux God!!!

In the name of the great Linus Torvalds, his son, and long live the
spirit of Linux. Amen

vallor

non lue,
29 janv. 2017, 03:50:2629/01/2017
On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 18:27:24 -0600, Praise-Linux wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 07:09:16 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom
> <OFee...@teleworm.us> wrote:
>
>>Auric__ wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> ...but this one is actually almost amusing...!
>>
>>Nah, it's the same old crap over and over, for years and years.
>>Kiddy shit.
>>
>>Meanwhile, we all sit here enjoying our GNU/Linux systems tremendously!
>>Linux rocks!
>

> Thank you for being a dedicated member of the Linus Torvalds cult.

Sidenote: These guys have no affiliation with Cult of Unix(tm).

( http://cultnix.org/ )

--
-v

Chris Ahlstrom

non lue,
29 janv. 2017, 07:46:3429/01/2017
vallor wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
The silly asshat also forgot about the Cult of GNU™.

See this k00k's stie [sic], for example:

http://gng.z505.com/cult.htm

A fascinating pathology. If that k00k wants to bash charities for
spending on its officers, he should start with Susan G. Komen.

--
You too can wear a nose mitten.

tmelm...@gmail.com

non lue,
5 févr. 2017, 11:45:4305/02/2017
The facts about Jonas Eklundh
https://goo.gl/qY2WjR
https://youtu.be/Fug54tNRrLY

* Snit showed an uncommon six hour gap in the flooding
* Snit showed Carroll posted at the end of that gap

* Sandman lied about not being able to verify the six-hour gap
* Sandman lied about Snit not even showing the six-hour gap
* Sandman lied by posting my name tied to tmelmosfire
* Sandman lied by putting "snit" in a file tracking other's posting
* Sandman lied about his scripted "digest" trolling
* Sandman lied about his scripted website trolling (and blamed Snit!)
* Sandman lied about Snit saying the gap predicted Carroll's posts

* Carroll has been showing off web / online scripting
* Carroll lied and says the flooder had to be watching him -- not his posting times (the flooding stopped before his posting) but HIM. This means whoever is flooding even Carroll says needs to know what he is doing outside of posting. Who would other than Carroll himself?

This is DAMNED strong evidence it is Steve "Steven Carroll" Petruzzellis and Jonas Eklundh doing the flooding. You and they and others who troll COLA will seek to twist things. So be it. The evidence proves they are lying about the flooding. Also proves they do more.

More examples of the scripting of Jonas Eklundh
http://www.eklundh.com
http://www.mälarnetcity.se
http://www.allabolag.se/bolagslista/eklundh-hans-erik/717ee384c1c4c850ef582dd2daec1976
http://www.sundbybergsstadsnat.se