Stupid Pothead: Gotta' Love Native irc clients corruption

Steve Carroll

Nov 28, 2021, 9:15:32 PM11/28/21
You've proven that it is Kelly Phillips. Enough already. Kelly Phillips
is again trying to pretend he is something he is not. He's the village idiot
and his many hare-brained posts show this.

These types of trolls get their enjoyment out of drawing out replies to
their flooding, which is the very definition of a troll.

--
This broke the Internet
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud

STALKING_TARGET_11

Nov 28, 2021, 10:03:15 PM11/28/21
All joking aside, what lie? I reported him years ago. As expected, it did
zilch to attenuate the boob. If Snit has 'file.txt' open in an editor such
as Cooledit and chrisv wants to change its name to 'mack.pdf' via a GUI menu
item, Snit's suggestion might be of value, if only to see it attach to a
Xpra display. Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud.

That's what chrisv does when he gets mad. He of course creates a sock, starts
a thread so he can claim it was an accident. Don't blame me it was my left
hand... and then chrisv replies to it with his right hand.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat
https://winthropmemorials.org/veterans/eightnames/files/Eight-Names-Winthrops-

STALKING_TARGET_41

Nov 29, 2021, 2:03:07 AM11/29/21
Doomsdrzej has a *lot* of proficiency to show and he seems to want to answer
questions. Sadly this is without a doubt the most frustrating venue for
doing that because too much of what he will get back is whining, misleading
and other bunkum. Sigmond never takes blame for his own actions. Words
that are easily shown in the Google archive. Spending effort learning isn't
wasted time. Declaring you know all and making an effort to 'prove' others
that it's true? THAT is a waste.

Try these searches:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud>
And <https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Even this works for Dustin Cook <https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22>

Calls it "obsessing" over him, even though he proceeds to cause that selfsame
standard.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael

STALKING_TARGET_95

Nov 29, 2021, 6:03:57 AM11/29/21
From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the electronics
ecosystem is breaking down. -hh is far too stupid to write a electronics
script. The only scripting he's ever shown he can do is automating his
trolling in this group.

electronics is only cost effective if your time has no value. When will
-hh support the assetion he's made many times now about me being a Snit
sock? Why would Snit need 'helpers'? He's the one who shows facts for
his side of the "arguments".

At times, an inner world is more valuable than truth.

--
Top Ten Ways -hh Trolls
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22