Steven Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot is a racist

Dusty

Sep 8, 2021, 8:04:50 AMSep 8
Wow, in Alan B's 'story', that a site has been published is "verification"
that Snit (a real advocate) designed it now? I am not irate, just the opposite
I'm enjoying watching because Alan B's lying is so obvious. He purposefully
didn't introduce all the tasks that he would soon poo poo... and we all
know why, Alan B made that much clear. At least he has his shills rushing
to his rescue ;)

Another lie by Alan B. Snit (a real advocate) didn't deny posting it,
but he did not post it to Dailymotion. Alan B did that, in an page that
uses his ideas.... and he did it because he's obsessed with Alan B kicking
his ass until you are crosseyed.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22

Stefen Carroll - frelwizen

Sep 9, 2021, 10:25:43 PMSep 9
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll turned 60 years old back on August
29, 2018 and yet is still single, broke and yet with his skills he has nothing
to show for it but flooding Usenet. He blames Onion Knight for his loss
of his wife and girlfriend and his begging of older women to sleep with
him <http://web.archive.org/web/20140820220648/http://www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/externalsearch/singles?Profile=1AE1BDAAFC6D6F08ACA0C235BB8ED21D&Username=STEVECARROL>.
Steven is jealous of what Onion Knight has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly
works to take it away from him. For over 15 years he has failed at even
this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Onion Knight

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after
I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://web.archive.org/web/20161019062351/http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net/
https://goo.gl/DMno6J

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied
he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is
the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul
http://web.archive.org/web/20161202192456/http://www.reservationdiary.eu/eng/reservation/d76d1156-
e9f7-43c1-b77b-b07189857820

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress
installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Onion Knight.

Steven Petruzzellis was divorced on June 22 , 2012 at the Golden Municipal
Court House because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Onion Knight is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Onion Knight does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has
a house and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan
his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse.
He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally
deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone
who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Onion Knight has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in
public.
No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands
of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven
has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Onion Knight has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.

Onion Knight offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"

Steve Carroll

Sep 10, 2021, 1:54:27 AMSep 10
Ha, ha! I am an absolute supporter of AZ Cypher, because that's where all
the exciting UI updates are happening. After deleting all the nyms, it is
primarily just John Gohde producing most of the flooding. Yes. And both
in every way mentally ill losers. I just set a filter and never see the
idiot. John Gohde's idiocy has made an utter ruin of cola via GG, so I don't
even try trolling other threads with my desktop anymore. One nice thing
he has achieved with this flooding is that the John Gohde ban will *never*
be lifted. I think the point is not 100% to get innocent posters to listen
to him. The point is likely to piss me off for spraying outside groups he
knows I frequent. That's what John Gohde does when he gets upset. He always
creates a nym, starts a new thread so he can claim he didn't do it. Hey
it was my left hand... and then John Gohde replies to his own post with
his right hand.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22