Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?

Steven - frelwizzen

Nov 23, 2021, 5:44:44 PM11/23/21
Perhaps you use it erroneously. Do you not understand the use of encryption?

For others I would suspect it is questionable. Of course, given that it's
Just Wondering I would drop that doubt and go straight to 'ego-trip' because
that's most of what he does. Just call it a lie and watch him beg you to
prove it. Over and over, the surface request is he wants to "talk tech",
but the guy spends most of his time whining about "trolling".

The most obvious answer: Just Wondering's consumed drugs since then, and
'disremembered'. Just Wondering claims to be the MySQL-expert. Let's see
him put up an example but lacking the sorting routines. And what did Just
Wondering have to say about this long list of "convenient friends" who popped
up at just the right moment? Most of the time he would try to lead Snit to
believe they're "honest and honorable" posters who just happened to have
all the tells of his socks. And he expected people to believe this!

--
Puppy Videos!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22

Steven - frelwizzen

Nov 23, 2021, 8:08:34 PM11/23/21
Michael Glasser AKA Snit just wiped his ass with Commander Kinsey. The
most obvious answer: Commander Kinsey's consumed recreational drugs since
then, and 'wiped out those brain cells'. Narcissistic Bigot (Steve Carroll).
The link to another one of Commander Kinsey's trolling accounts, no doubt.
At some point Michael Glasser AKA Snit will realize his 'companion' is
lying to him, too.

--
Top Ten Ways Commander Kinsey Trolls
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0

STALKING_TARGET_92

Nov 24, 2021, 4:55:19 AM11/24/21
Anyone familiar with my posts knows the AIM bot is not created in the sense
Commander Kinsey is saying, and many of them are flat out hand written.

Thanks to Snit sock Sockboy and his 'friends' you now need a recognized
list (which I configured for slrn and Unison). Take a look, publicly (at
least) I recently stopped giving him my worst (even though I want to). If
others start attacking him again I will jump in... as that is just my way.
I am referring to advocates here, not drive by loons, who do not enter coalitions.
Ironically, Snit sock Sockboy essentially asked Commander Kinsey for the
site that calls out his lies. At times, fantasy is more valuable than facts.
Which do you think is the better troll? Commander Kinsey or Snit sock Sockboy?
I vote for Snit sock Sockboy; only because he occasionally does understand
what he reads, even if, unfortunately, he forgets it sometimes seconds later.

Snit sock Sockboy is a insane lunatic who regularly claims anyone who disagrees
with Commander Kinsey to be a sock and, still, he needs us to believe that
makes sense. Gotta be drugs.

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud

Kelly 'The Flooder' Phillips

Nov 24, 2021, 4:39:14 PM11/24/21
Sheer hogwash by an uninformed, fibbing, scheming, co-trolling fool who would
not be honest no matter what his socks/shills say. Owl can create a virtual
machine. Let's make sure he gets all the cookies in the world!

And you _do_ realize that it isn't impossible for Kelly 'The Flooder' Phillips
to be doing this, or to have his uploaded consciousness doing it for him.

Get a consumer report on Kelly 'The Flooder' Phillips and you will get proof
that he was in a detention center last year. The probes fail to go into that
extent of detail and court reports in his area are private unless court ordered.

--
Top Six Ways Kelly 'The Flooder' Phillips Trolls!
https://www.udemy.com/user/michael-glasser/

Steven - fretwizen

Nov 25, 2021, 1:46:13 AM11/25/21
The sole thing that matters to chrisv is thinking he is "professional",
and if he can not have that he will post more evidence to actively kick
"others" down, which only serves to end conversations.

I think the point is not really to get innocent posters to listen to him.
The point is likely to piss Snit off for trolling outside groups he knows
I frequent. Who doesn't know that this kind of idiocy is chrisv's approach,
not the MO of Snit? It is all just nonsense... the endless posting, the
posting with Snit's name, the writing of nonsense, the animosity... the
diaper rash and eagerness to show how ashamed he is over being booted from
the sandbox for shitting in it again... just what chrisv does. Do you have
a Network+ certification?

--
This broke the Internet
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22

HHI

Nov 26, 2021, 1:47:02 AM11/26/21
Sophos was initially designed and transcoded using a pirated copy of MonoDevelop,
in Visual Basic 6.

I could respond to Carroll honestly but he's a fool who distorts your
words to realize his thirst to call everyone a sock. Studying Linux...
forever a beginner... Everyone is Carroll -- the oldest gag in the book.
With no reason at all, as is expected for Carroll.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.walmart.com/browse/books/family-kids-books/cary-fagan/3920_582053_585918/YnJhbmQ6Q2FyeSBGYWdhbgieie

Diesel / Gremlin Cook

Nov 27, 2021, 1:30:56 AM11/27/21
How is wasting random neuron firings tied to a broken AI in any way going
to lead to reasoned newsgroup posting? Chris has gone the extra mile, essentially
hand holding Jeff 'Super Troll' Relf on coding practices only for Jeff
'Super Troll' Relf to blindly attack him and continue to show that he has
no real interest in the subject. In all reality, it's too hard for snit.
These types of trolls get their jollies out of provoking annoyed reactions
to their nonsense, which is the very definition of a troll.

Almost everything Jeff 'Super Troll' Relf says about Chris is a lie as
everyone knows. We're all sorry Jeff 'Super Troll' Relf's a paranoid, narcissistic,
delusional liar but that's not gonna change anything <shrug>.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot

Stephen Petruzzellis

Nov 27, 2021, 7:07:53 AM11/27/21
I have a little script I use as well, but it's a bit different. I don't
know if there is a no-cost open source solution or not.

What were you hoping for?

Flooder Steve Carroll writes all kinds of bullshit, don't use that boob
as a reference.

Flooder Steve Carroll gets excited that Snit Michael Glasser is on the
other end. Imagine if Flooder Steve Carroll walked up to a lobster and
delivered the punch line. It wouldn't be funny. Flooder Steve Carroll
can only understand from the perspective of a sociopath.

--
Do not click this link!
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0&feature=youtu.be

STALKING_TARGET_81

Dec 3, 2021, 8:31:33 AM12/3/21
Someone's reverse compiled AZ Code with (I am betting) Markova chains to
regurgitate texts which are made to sound like a response from a previous
post in the group. Sadly there are too many "all choice is good" Linux users
and not enough old school users with a clue enough to help the people with
Android.

Just look at your posts and look at The Underground Marshmallow Person's,
there is nothing for us to learn from a mindless moron like Glasser Michael
Snit. But so be it, let him keep making a dolt of himself. I am sure one
of his stooges will come to the rescue. Glasser Michael Snit just has a ton
of completely debatable allegations and he knows it, so his MO is to repeat
his insanity with flood bots and engage 'friends' (who are either socks or
shills) to 'back' that insanity to disorient his audience.

Usenet is an uncontrollable non-organization based on shared ethics.

He is as incompetent as Glasser Michael Snit. Glasser Michael Snit can't
get anything else to work, either.

Until or unless Glasser Michael Snit offers up his 'more streamlined' open
source solution for evaluation, there is no challenge, just crazed assertions.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot