Narcissistic Bigot (Steve Carroll)

Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Sep 10, 2021, 10:54:14 PM9/10/21
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot never takes responsibility for his
own posts. Words that are easily found in a search. I have not verified
that the number: 1-423-491-1448 will grant access to Steve Carroll the
Narcissistic Bigot.

Troll Killer Snit fooled Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot some, big
deal. Why be a howling ass about it?

Just brainless trolling. And I am replying to that trolling. THAT is
what the "Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot circus" is.

--
Top Six Ways Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot Trolls!
<https://www.spokeo.com/Dustin-Cook/Tennessee/Kingsport/p40064865906>

Dustin Kook

Sep 10, 2021, 11:42:17 PM9/10/21
I bet David Shill Brooks does not even know what is wrong with Breitbart.

How much more time does David Shill Brooks's dumb ass (a brick knows more
than David Shill Brooks and is useful) need to prove their Snit (a real
advocate) trolling accusation with proof? My view is correct. Always correct.

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Warrior-Dr-Kingsport-TN-37663/42459578_zpid/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZeTJKpc3Y
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis

Stefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzer

Sep 16, 2021, 7:35:06 AM9/16/21
But ronb feels the need to insult the cult-like herd of convenient friends.
But when the charts were produced, it turns out with absolute proof,
ronb was far more "dishonest" than he admitted. That's our ronb, though,
has super powers n such. Believes if your machine/network is online,
he's got the right to use your processimg power, whether you agree or
not.

The only way that I could overlook macOS's constant need for customizing
because of dependency issues or inconsistent features is if I enjoyed
the unending number of Kool Aid flavors its developers have been pushing
since 2009.

ronb suffers from senile fantasies so, to him, everything, even giving
him back what he dishes out, are "slander". Who does not know this?

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>

STALKING_TARGET_01

Sep 16, 2021, 3:51:17 PM9/16/21
Translation: "Apd" is now *altogether* powerless to camouflage his intention.

I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the small-minded
troll is in its brain damage mode again. Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic
Bigot? It is the same pattern that happens in every group Apd defiles.
The Clam engine had a false positive hit, and the GUI ClamXav reported
what the kernel which is not created by the same people or company reported
it.

-
Puppy Videos!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZeTJKpc3Y
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Steve Carroll

Sep 26, 2021, 7:05:32 AM9/26/21
The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Gremlin. Use that number when you make
prank calls with vallor's confirmed lies about him. Not only did Michael
Glasser Snit's request not refer to the "GPL", it has NOTHING to do with
Linux. vallor should stop sniffing glue.

I would post to vallor at once but he's an ass who takes things out of context
to achieve his thirst to call everyone a sock. I nonetheless remain unconvinced
that these nonstop posts are definitely scripted. Valuable content creation
will be overwhelmed once the waters are overfished. That and there will forever
be a mentally unstable element or more in an unmoderated news group. The
flooding BS aside, we've all seen who frequently lashes out when he does
not get his way.

--
Puppy Videos
https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/

Steve Carroll

Sep 26, 2021, 11:20:49 AM9/26/21
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Gregory Hall started
in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Gregory
Hall (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Gregory
Hall continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped
out in 2009 and started contacting Gregory Hall's employer with the stated
goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive.
I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Gregory Hall stopped responding directly to Steve except for
*one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Gregory Hall*
of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and
has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Gregory Hall stopped
responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

-
One Smart Penny
https://www.washingtonpost.com/doonesbury/media/mudline/archive?page=10
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than