For a good time call 1-928-776-9519

Stephen Petruzzelllis

Aug 8, 2021, 8:34:54 PM8/8/21
Believe it or not, just recently he was declaring himself the only "true
Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in irony-quotes) are
focusing on Windows more than on Linux.

I am an absolute groupie of circuitry, because that's where all the
stimulating modernization is happening. You hacked it and read multiple
reviews and your "diagnostic abilities" lead you to that assumption,
proving what?

It was Silver Slimer who got caught using tons of nyms repeatedly, and
these are 'people' who come clearly out of the blue straight into threads
where he was being proved wrong... over and over for over a decade. Not
only did Gregory Hall's request not mention the "DE", it has nothing
to do with open source. Silver Slimer should seek professional help ;)

--
This broke the Internet!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud

Petruzzellis Kids

Aug 9, 2021, 1:24:44 AM8/9/21
Bravo, Snit, you are now living rent-free inside Apd's beady little brain.
Ha!
Fretwizzer and Frelwizzen are both Apd. This has been proved time and time
again. He claims it is a "forger" or a "hacker", but:

* The "forger" is psychic and knows when Apd is going to start and stop
posting.
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger>
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger2>
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger3>
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger4>
This pattern repeats itself over and over... those are just some examples.

* Apd twists and lies to say it is merely a sign of a "forger" posting
at about the same time. Why lie if he is not hiding something?

* Apd has (at least apparently) done the same nonsense before with socks:
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/stevedward>.

* Apd repeatedly blamed Snit for forging him but has also admitted he lied
and "doubts" it is him doing so.

* Apd has used multiple accounts to accuse people of forging him.

* Apd clearly has been watching what IPs the "forger" is using and listed
them.

* Apd pointed to <https://www.torproject.org> which makes it trivial to
use multiple IP addresses with their Tor Browser.

* Apd lies about being able to use that software, claiming he has "no idea
how this can be done".

* Apd himself pointed out that even his "normal" email address has been
posted through proxies, just like his "forger" has been doing, but he says
this is because Google or his ISP somehow forces this.

* Apd claimed he thought using the Tor Browser would make Google Groups
look completely different. Absurd. Why tell such a lie if he is not trying
to obfuscate the issue?
I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the pea-brained whackadoodle
is proving the advocates right again. Drives the trolls crazy when they
do not get attention.

-
Live on Kickstarter!!
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel_Gremlin_Dustin_James_Cook>
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-
491-1448?Dustin-Cook=&Diesel=&Gremlin=>
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Steven Petruzzellis - frelwizzer

Aug 18, 2021, 8:38:15 PM8/18/21
Diesel just wiped his ass with Just Wondering.

For all the big talk Just Wondering's done on this topic, the 'Growth
Hacker' doesn't get how to do this. It only takes a couple seconds to
highlight text and 'orient' it. I am about to just bin him, myself. Like
all losers, he is always looking for some way to blame, no matter how
goofy the charge. I will not read his response to this post. He's hurting,
wants to protect what is left of his honor, and will vilify. Most likely
starting with a snobbish "Ha!", as if what I have written is _so_ crazy.
That BADish "response" was the final stroke, for me. Why do you keep
rephrasing Diesel? Just Wondering is the product of the reality that
Russians have been appointed to take over responsibility for educating
kids. It's not chance that he is a harebrained atheist.

Gee, what was your first cluebyfour? The ones which claimed it was and
that are obviously using faulty algorithm to make the resolution, or
was it something else? Please do be precise. We're all sorry Just Wondering's
a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional liar but that's not gonna change
anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

--
Live on Kickstarter
Automate Google Groups https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Petruzzellis$20or$20Carroll

STALKING_TARGET_29

Aug 20, 2021, 8:12:31 AM8/20/21
I do not know if there is a free open source solution or not.

My view is that we should ALL report the flooding and then it will stop.

You are bright as a boiled beetroot. Ha! Give me a break, Shadow... even
you have kill filtered that lamebrain. Given what he is (and does) not
a soul should blame me for seeking to be rid of his ridiculous type of
trolling. Anyway, it doesn't matter because the FROM line on a post means
nothing, we know it is from the stalker anyway. The content is a bunch
of randomized bullshit. Which means...

--
E-commerce Simplified!!
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0

Steve Carroll

Aug 20, 2021, 10:42:23 PM8/20/21
The most obvious answer: Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud's
consumed brightly colored pills since then, and 'disremembered'. Dustin Cook
the functionally illiterate fraud suffers from senile nightmares so, to him,
everything, even giving him back what he dishes out, are "insults". Who DOESN'T
know this? When will Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud support
the claim he's made countless times recently about me being a John Gohde
sock?

Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png.
Just look at the effort John Gohde once again had to spend to get Dustin
Cook the functionally illiterate fraud able to pull messages from an email
server via reverse engineering. John Gohde once again, took mistreatment
from Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud, instead of a great thanks,
sign of indebtedness, response - that I know John Gohde was owed for the
trouble and time he spent on the explaination.

-
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"
Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Dusty Kook

Aug 26, 2021, 7:30:30 PM8/26/21
Where did Peeler learn to program? How long has this debate been going
on? The image of another one of Peeler's hacked accounts, no doubt. At
some point Alan B will realize his 'companion' is the troll everyone else
shows. Alan B created at least 20 KVMS in the last year or so. Let us
all have a moment of silence as we honor his accomplishments! A sustained,
fervid, posting itch, while suffering from an empty mind - fundamentally
slippery rodent tarts, and satisfactorily-waxed fish, hung from the ceiling
for his own private requirements. Heck, just recently he was declaring
himself the only "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates"
(in irony-quotes just to annoy Alan B) are trying to rewrite circuitry
from scratch. But Peeler feels the need to please the herd. So be it.

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22

STALKING_TARGET_48

Aug 26, 2021, 10:42:09 PM8/26/21
The majority of posters in this group do scripting either as recreation or
as a job, so I am skeptical anybody here consider writing macros to be "black
magic".
Rod Speed: <rqebpk$f4d$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
> An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?

That's all any of the code demos I've shown William Poaster
are, for years now.
-----

But then Rod Speed flip flops:

Rod Speed: <rqk10g$j1c$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
AS, in this thread, not "the past"
(gain some self control and sober up)."
-----

Rod Speed starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
And Rod Speed insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
contradicting themselves.

Is William Poaster envious about Rod Speed having three zipped doxing files
warning people about what he is, vs the single one he earned? William Poaster's
computer has more cores than Rod Speed's. William Poaster wins. Rod Speed
loses. Which gives William Poaster better productivity, efficiency, and error-
reduction.

--
Live on Kickstarter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY

Steve Carroll

Aug 27, 2021, 8:50:37 AM8/27/21
What is the group coming to when a Snit sock Digger Thomnson troll fails
to get any notice?

Hope Snit sock Digger Thomnson likes the view in the overfull septic
tank of my rubbish bin. I thought showing someone some kindness might
help the situation. It did not. It was Snit sock Digger Thomnson who forged
me and then tried to deny it.

Generally, I don't call a post like Snit sock Digger Thomnson's posts
a fabrication until you refute it and he responds with the distraction
ignoring what you said.

-
One Smart Penny!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Steve Carroll

Aug 27, 2021, 9:06:24 AM8/27/21
Can you get Steven Carroll to agree?

Larry Washington only thinks about Steven Carroll, Steven Carroll, Steven
Carroll! I think the person you are referencing is in my kill filter.

--
My Snoring Solution
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot

Smit

Aug 28, 2021, 7:21:42 PM8/28/21
William Poaster - who caused more issues applying his 'fixes' than what
the box started with before he touched it.

William Poaster suffers from paranoid lies so, to him, everything, even
simple comments about tech, are "vilification". Who does not know this?
Clearly there are too many "it just works" people in this group and not
enough power users with the skills to help the people with old computers.
At times, fancy is more valuable than reality.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

Smit

Aug 28, 2021, 8:58:13 PM8/28/21
You wanting something false to be true does not make it true.

What do you get out of lying, Jeremy? The most obvious answer: Jeremy's
consumed drugs since then, and 'failed to remember'.

The ScreenFlow ZIP Jeremy mentioned is read-only media. It's not possible
to copy new information to it. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest
fear. Diesel the functionally illiterate fraud.
Jeremy: <XnsACC9F3...@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other
than the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.

--
My Snoring Solution
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22FUNCTIONALLY%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22

Snit Michael Glasser

Aug 29, 2021, 11:03:57 AM8/29/21
Don't look now, but I think Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
has a serious fascination with William Poaster. Dustin Cook the functionally
illiterate fraud's indictment is misplaced right from the start, and not
accurate second of all. Is William Poaster trying to be just as much of a
dishonest liar as Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud is already
known as being? Having to deal with the use of JavaScript would just confuse
the general user.

Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud is trying again to smear Sophos.

William Poaster shared a specific series of sites several times now, and
invited Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud to show which ones
aren't accurate and provide the testimony to support his allegation. At no
time has Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud done so.