Steven Petruzzellis is a Narcissistic Bigot

5 vues

Steven Petruzzellis - fretwizen

non lue,
31 août 2021, 13:48:2731/08/2021
electronics is based on Linux. Period.

Until Apd offers up his 'gold standard' open source quick fix for review,
there is no challenge, just giddy claims. With no reason at all, as is
expected for Apd.

At one point, Apd said a legitimate denizen was "obsessing" over him,
which was defined as mentioning any of his socks. Android, runs on the
electronics kernel. So yeah, electronics is mobile. electronics is a
super computer. electronics is a server. electronics is a desktop. electronics
is growing in market share.

-
Do not click this link!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

Dustin Kook

non lue,
31 août 2021, 23:22:5231/08/2021
I have a program I use as well, but it's better than yours. I remain
unconvinced that these flooding posts are automated. Obviously, since
Pothead and more can call BoaterDave out (easily), he's lied; otherwise
everyone else must be lying be about him, and I don't think BoaterDave's
willing to claim it is group attack of himself and insist that's what
happened. Real discussion will not be seen once the druggies overindulge.
That, and there will perpetually be a temper tantrum or two in an unmoderated
ng (hello BoaterDave). The current crap aside, we have all seen who usually
lashes out when he does not get anyone on his side. You haven't been
in multiple groups to determine the depths of BoaterDave's descent.

--
This broke the Internet!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22FUNCTIONAL+ILLITERATE+FRAUD%22

Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud

non lue,
2 sept. 2021, 15:38:1002/09/2021
With no support at all, as is usual for Diesel. I thought showing someone
a taste of his own medicine might help the situation. It did not. That
is the problem now and American teachers don't care at all; people from
earlier generations (~60 or so) should know better than to fall for the
New World agenda.

At one point, Diesel said a usenet denizen was "obsessing" over him, which
was nothing more than responding to any name he uses.
Gremlin Dustin Cook:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Narcissistic Bigot:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>

By listening to 'social warriors' like that you get terms like 'reverse
racism'. Carried to its ultimate slippery slope, the concept that it's
'unjust' for a hetero dude to not wish to marry a transvestite is born.

-
Do not click this link!
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

HHI

non lue,
9 sept. 2021, 05:34:1209/09/2021
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis.
Carroll deceived Rod Speed a bit, big fscking deal. Rod Speed is being
a blubbering prick about it? For others I would simply think the comment
is dubious. Of course, given that it's Rod Speed I would ignore that
step and go straight to 'bullshit' because that's most of what he does.
IOW, there is no reason to respect presumption of innocence. Rod Speed
doesn't have any idea what he is crying about.

It's as predicted that Rod Speed feigned boredom at the condition of
being believed credible... knowing that it is not likely to ever ensue.

If Rod Speed calls having his ass handed to him left and right by everyone
(and completely ruining his name and any reason for people to believe
anything he has to say - until hell freezes over) 'trolling', then yeah...
he is a first-class troll. I can't personally subscribe to that view,
I use another term. I call Rod Speed an out-and-out blockhead.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"