Well this is interesting.

Sidney_Kotic

Jul 7, 2022, 12:55:26 PM7/7/22
The following 4 packages are going to be upgraded:
libfwupdplugin1 openSUSE-release openSUSE-release-appliance-custom
openSUSE-release-dvd

The following product is going to be reinstalled:
"openSUSE Leap 15.4"

4 packages to upgrade.
Overall download size: 925.1 KiB. Already cached: 0 B. No additional space will
be used or freed after the operation.
Continue? [y/n/v/...? shows all options] (y):

Especially since I've seen it on 2 computers this morning.

Carlos E. R.

Jul 14, 2022, 1:28:06 PM7/14/22
On 07/07/2022 18.55, Sidney_Kotic wrote:
> The following 4 packages are going to be upgraded:
>   libfwupdplugin1 openSUSE-release openSUSE-release-appliance-custom
> openSUSE-release-dvd
>
> The following product is going to be reinstalled:
>   "openSUSE Leap 15.4"

Seems to be a package, not the system.

--
Cheers,