Android apps under Slackware64 15.0

Harold Johanssen

May 23, 2022, 2:26:51 PM5/23/22
Anybody pulled this one off? There is a utility called Anbox that
enables Linux to do it - but only if they support snap. I believe that
snap is tied to systemd, and therefore not available for Slackware.

I am aware of Android x86 and the possibility of running it in a
VM. However, that's not what I am looking for: I'd just want to have the
capability of running specific Android apps in my Slackware box without
having to resort to a full-fledged VM.