Development Release: Slackware Linux 15.0 RC2

Jimmy Johnson

Nov 18, 2021, 8:53:50 AM11/18/21
"Clearly we're going to have to trend more carefully for things to
settle down, so consider this RC2 and a much harder freeze. A test mass
rebuild was done here and there are no more 'fails to build from source'
remaining."
https://distrowatch.com/11401
--
Jimmy Johnson

Slackware64 Current - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda6
Registered Linux User #380263

andrew

Nov 18, 2021, 11:03:49 PM11/18/21
On 2021-11-18, Jimmy Johnson <ji...@none.none> wrote:
> "Clearly we're going to have to trend more carefully for things to
> settle down, so consider this RC2 and a much harder freeze. A test
> mass rebuild was done here and there are no more 'fails to build from
> source' remaining." https://distrowatch.com/11401

Exciting times :)

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?