Paperback Psd Book Mockup Vol 5 Rar

Leen Shonerd

Dec 7, 2023, 10:16:57 AM12/7/23
Free Book Cover Mockup PSD is a clean and professional mockup, which is perfect to showcase your book cover designs for the final presentation. The mockup is fully editable and according to your requirement. The separated layers format allow you to make changes. You can change the background color and also place a background image. Via smart-object layer you can easily place your desired design. Feel free to download it now and get the desired result for your design.

Paperback Psd Book Mockup Vol 5 rar
DOWNLOAD https://t.co/b7rDDUQESR

This a free book mockup template to showcase your editorial design. Show how your design works on a cover and inside pages in a photo-realistic environment. You can easily change the color of the cover and the background to your needs.

This is a very professional freebie of Free Book Cover Mockup, which is designed in PSD format. All designers can edit this mockup easily and make changes according to your needs. Via smart-object layers you can get the final presentation.

Get a useful and handy hardcover book mockup PSD to showcase your book cover design before you want to print. This mockup helps you see how your book design will look in real life. Care has been taken to make the book design very realistic. You can replace the cover design in just a couple of clicks. Download the PSD file and use the top smart-object layer to double-click it and place your design and save. You can also change the background color to your liking.

This is a neat PSD mockup of a hardcover book with the front and spine views that will help you showcase your designs with ease. To obtain a flawless presentation just place your designs inside the smart layer and your work will be done in just minutes.

This realistic-looking mockup is perfect for showcasing your book pages and its contents. The download contains fully layered PSD file with smart-object layers for easy replacing of your designs on both the pages separately.

This is an ultra-photorealistic hardcover book mockup PSD that lets you showcase your cover design in style. Change the color to your liking and add your own design with the help of smart layer. Enjoy!

This is an awesome and really professional PSD mockup if you need to show the design, create advertisement and promote a special product. All the customizations can be made using Photoshop. Download this PSD mockup and enjoy all the benefits!

Enhance the way you promote your projects to clients and partners with compelling visuals like this book mockup in which you can add your own artwork. Promote your new book with this professional cover design template right away. This mockup includes 7 modern and colorful geometric gradients cover backgrounds.

The pack features 3 mockups of the same book in 3 different positions. The mockups are included in a single PSD file but you can edit them individually, move them around and even drag them to a new document if you want to work with just one of them. Everything is completely editable, including the background! The cover designs are also part of the freebie and are included inside the file but you can easily replace them if you want to create your own.

Customize this template by replacing the text, adding images and graphics, changing colors and fonts, and more. The Visme editor is packed with dozens of editing features to help you create your dream book cover in minutes.

You can access millions of free stock images inside the Visme editor to add to your book cover. Just head over to the Photos tab on your left, and find relevant images using the search bar.

Here's my 6 x 9 Book box set completely re-created and updated. The spines allow for more artwork coverage and the box set has be rotated (natural direction). I have also made many improvements with the layers and how the mockup was designed.

Looking for more mockups and different sizes? Check out my big collection.Mockups are free for you to use in your personal and commercial projects. All I ask for is feedback or a comment below. Distributing the mockups or bundling them into products for resell is prohibited.

The cover of a book plays an important factor in attracting its readers. A book with compelling content but an unattractive cover design will fail to invoke any interest among people. Huge numbers of people decide by looking at the cover whether they should purchase the book or not. If your book does not feature a marvelous cover, buyers may choose to purchase another book that attracts them with ebook cover templates.

From design house Creative Veila comes a collection of stunning realistic fabric logo mockups for your proof of concept design projects. Available for both personal and commercial projects under Creative Veila's freebie license.

Created by visual artist and made available on Pixel Surplus, this collection of 7 high-quality plastic textures complements the mockup provided above for even more design options. Use in both your personal and commercial projects.

It never hurts to have a little bit of everything. Studio 2am provides just that with an assortment of 25 high-resolution paper, plastic, and tape textures from their full size Texture Collection. Great for mockups, designs, illustrations, and more. Available for personal-use.

Great for logo mockups, design projects, and more, this collection of 20 high-res photographic textures will sure to wow you. Available as both JPEG/PNG files and a set of Photoshop brushes for even more creative options.

Pro tip: Fonts, like images in a cover, echo the established values of a genre. Fonts in romance novels are usually florid, while those in thrillers and weight loss books are more contemporary. Make sure that you use fonts that adhere to genre conventions.

Cheap: Set up a competition on 99designs to crowdsource your eBook cover. Prices can range from $50 to $500. OR, hire an established, experienced book cover designer. You can easily find a ton of these on sites like AuthorSupport or Damonza.

Self-publishing essentially inverts the traditional publishing model, where publishers publish the book, then get the media to drum up enthusiasm before the public can pass it along through word-of-mouth. Self-published authors must do this entire process in reverse: they must get people interested in their books before they actually publish the book on Amazon. It requires building relationships with your readers and establishing a sense of community by leveraging social media.

It is 2012; you have no excuses for not running a blog. It is free and downright easy with software like WordPress. The 4-Hour Workweek blog (built using WordPress) was started as a platform to promote a book and foster a community. Today, the blog and its readership are arguably more valuable than the book itself. [TIM: Definitely true.]

70% royalty is perfect for self-published authors who do not have physical books in the Amazon store. $2.99 is the recommended price point since it nets you more than $2 per sale (excluding delivery costs, which start at $0.15/mb) while still keeping the price low enough for impulse buys.

The book description is important for telling the readers what to expect in the book. This is where you put your blurb and review snippets from bloggers. Look at books in the Amazon Top 100 to see how they capture reader attention and write their blurbs.

1. Some niches sell more in paper. I publish in LSAT prep. The LSAT is a pencil and paper test, and sales are MUCH higher for paper books (based on comparative sales ranks, and the duds that appear in the top LSAT kindle books). No one mentions e-books on forums, either.

Thank you for this in-depth analysis. I have been thinking about releasing non-fiction e-books for kindle, but there has always been consideration in the back of my mind if I should go through traditional route first. I have not made up my mind yet either way, but information like this certainly helps.

Thanks so much for this ! You have been my mentor and friend in my head ! I just finished my kindle ebook and I am working on creating an app talk about synchronicity ! ! This is very helpful ! Thankyou ! I love U !

With a fan base in place, throw the $2.99 kiddy-pool model out the window, charge a real rate, over-deliver, and take the lions share. Can even be done with physical books, just book a distribution deal. Tucker realized the power of mass market self-publishing and evidently this is actually news to the publishing world, but rappers have been doing this (both mixtapes and sub-labels to be distributed) for decades. Brian Baby Williams is worth $100 mill off of this model and I doubt he could pass 6th grade algebra. Time to catch up guys.

The fastest way to get more Kindle Sales, for me, was to educate existing customers about the fact, that they dont need a physical kindle device to read Kindle books. This seems to remain unknown in germany.

You have a best-selling cookbook and no one is going to call you chef. You have best selling fitness book and no one is going to call you a personal trainer. You have a best selling book in lifestyle and no one is going to call you life coach.

Lets say after 2 years of a lot of hard work, you have a blog that attracts a solid 25,000 visitors a month in whatever niche you are in. Within that month you have 5,000 people (25%) click through to the amazon sales page for your book. 50 per month actually buy your book (1% conversion rate).

Same thing goes for other social media like twitter and facebook. It might make you feel good or productive that you are creating a facebook page, setting up a twitter, blogging, but the reality is it is not doing anything to convert any real sales volume.

There are many ways to approach the kindle store. For those who are not looking to become the next famous author like Amanda Hocking, but want to make a good amount of money solving problems by tackling certain niches, the blog/social media route is not the best way to go. There are many test cases of people having 50 mini books in the kindle store in different niches with ghostwritten author names racking in 5,000 dollars a month. Or having 15 high quality full books taking in the same amount.
eebf2c3492