So I had a rough day forking around with Trinity and then KDE's Plasma 5

Bobbie Sellers

Aug 12, 2017, 3:10:51 AM8/12/17
Hi readers and typers,
Well I tried very hard to install PCLinuxOS64 with Trinity but I could
not get networking to work. X3
I then tried to install PCLinuxOS64 with KDE Plasma 5 X 3
I tried to start PCLinuxOS64 KDE 4 from a Flash Drive but the
damned refusal of anything with KDE's Plasma 4 to work had infected it.
I tried to start with Knoppix from Flash Drivesbut something was off.
Finally I got an older version of Mageia 5 or 5.1 Flash Driveto work
and was able to go online to the PCLinux Forums where no one was having
a similar problem. But I found I could turn on my wireless
and when the wireless card was on the Ethernet wired connection worked
So I tried a final attempt with KDE's Plasma 5 on PCLinusOS 64
of 2017.07 vintage and here I am back again.
I have just started my updates.

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com