Ungoogled Chromium

F Russell

Mar 2, 2021, 5:47:18 PM3/2/21
Who can provide info info on Gentoo overlays for ungoogled
chromium.

I really couldn't care less but certain commercial sites,
like banking and shopping, demand chromium and I therefore
must, in these limited situations, comply.

--

Systemd free. D.E. free.

Always and forever.

J.O. Aho

Mar 3, 2021, 1:29:50 AM3/3/21

http://gpo.zugaina.org/www-client/ungoogled-chromium

> I really couldn't care less but certain commercial sites,
> like banking and shopping, demand chromium and I therefore
> must, in these limited situations, comply.

You can use other chromium based browsers like brave, in worst case just
fake the user agent to look like a normal google chrome, most likely
firefox based browsers can also be used in the same manner.

--

//Aho

J.O. Aho

Mar 3, 2021, 1:52:13 PM3/3/21

F Russell

Mar 3, 2021, 1:52:13 PM3/3/21
Who can provide info info on Gentoo overlays for ungoogled chromium.

I really couldn't care less but certain commercial sites, like banking and shopping, demand chromium and I therefore must, in these limited situations, comply.

F Russell <F Russell >

Mar 3, 2021, 2:00:06 PM3/3/21

J.O. Aho <J.O. Aho >

Mar 3, 2021, 2:00:07 PM3/3/21
On 02/03/2021 23.46, F Russell wrote:
> Who can provide info info on Gentoo overlays for ungoogled
> chromium.

http://gpo.zugaina.org/www-client/ungoogled-chromium

> I really couldn't care less but certain commercial sites,
> like banking and shopping, demand chromium and I therefore
> must, in these limited situations, comply.

F Russell <F Russell >

Mar 3, 2021, 2:54:16 PM3/3/21
Who can provide info info on Gentoo overlays for ungoogled chromium.

I really couldn't care less but certain commercial sites, like banking and shopping, demand chromium and I therefore must, in these limited situations, comply.

J.O. Aho <J.O. Aho >

Mar 3, 2021, 2:54:16 PM3/3/21
On 02/03/2021 23.46, F Russell wrote:
> Who can provide info info on Gentoo overlays for ungoogled
> chromium.

http://gpo.zugaina.org/www-client/ungoogled-chromium

> I really couldn't care less but certain commercial sites,
> like banking and shopping, demand chromium and I therefore
> must, in these limited situations, comply.

J.O. Aho

Mar 3, 2021, 2:54:16 PM3/3/21

F Russell

Mar 3, 2021, 2:54:16 PM3/3/21
Who can provide info info on Gentoo overlays for ungoogled chromium.

I really couldn't care less but certain commercial sites, like banking and shopping, demand chromium and I therefore must, in these limited situations, comply.

J.O. Aho

Mar 4, 2021, 1:58:23 PM3/4/21
On 02/03/2021 23.46, F Russell wrote:
> Who can provide info info on Gentoo overlays for ungoogled
> chromium.

http://gpo.zugaina.org/www-client/ungoogled-chromium

> I really couldn't care less but certain commercial sites,
> like banking and shopping, demand chromium and I therefore
> must, in these limited situations, comply.

F Russell <F Russell >

Mar 4, 2021, 1:58:23 PM3/4/21
Who can provide info info on Gentoo overlays for ungoogled chromium.

I really couldn't care less but certain commercial sites, like banking and shopping, demand chromium and I therefore must, in these limited situations, comply.

F Russell <F Russell <F Russell >>

Mar 4, 2021, 2:02:55 PM3/4/21

F Russell <F Russell <F Russell >>

Mar 4, 2021, 2:56:10 PM3/4/21

Mike Easter

Jul 31, 2021, 2:51:08 PM7/31/21
J.O. Aho wrote:

A quintuple hiccup w/ 5 different m-id/s. Impressive :-)

--
Mike Easter