Kenneth Saborio

b...@entropy.tmok.com

Apr 3, 2010, 3:07:20 PM4/3/10
Funny how Kenny shut up after the verdict.

Hey Kenny, how come you're so quiet? How come all you guys are so quiet?
Where's snowshoes?

heh heh.

--
BMO

Harold Stevens

Apr 3, 2010, 5:20:27 PM4/3/10
In <slrnhrf4f...@entropy.tmok.com> bmo:

[Snip...]

> Where's snowshoes?

My money's on LA, "sanitizing" servers other brother Darl scarfed in the
MobMe (or WTF they called that POS spambot) hush money payout from Uncle
Eddie, before the forensics auditors arrive.

I toss GoogleGroup (http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/).

Nick Andrew

Apr 5, 2010, 10:24:36 AM4/5/10
b...@entropy.tmok.com writes:

>Funny how Kenny shut up after the verdict.

>Hey Kenny, how come you're so quiet? How come all you guys are so quiet?

They're deep inside the bunker working on Plan C.

Nick.

Harold Stevens

Apr 5, 2010, 1:23:21 PM4/5/10
In <hpcrr3$jp3$1...@speranza.aioe.org> Nick Andrew:

[Snip...]

> They're deep inside the bunker working on Plan C

Yeah, just like another bunker in Berlin 65 years ago today.

b...@entropy.tmok.com

Apr 7, 2010, 12:48:13 PM4/7/10

On 2010-04-05, Harold Stevens <woo...@jimbo.localdomain> wrote:
> In <hpcrr3$jp3$1...@speranza.aioe.org> Nick Andrew:

>> They're deep inside the bunker working on Plan C
>
> Yeah, just like another bunker in Berlin 65 years ago today.

Are you implying that they are all politically active wallpaper hangers?

--
BMO

Harold Stevens

Apr 7, 2010, 1:18:29 PM4/7/10
[Snip...]

On 2010-04-07, b...@entropy.tmok.com <b...@entropy.tmok.com> wrote:

[Snip...]

> they are all politically active wallpaper hangers?

Yeah, without getting the thread Godwinned outta existence. :)