XP Pro

Danny Dyce

Nov 12, 2004, 9:15:00 PM11/12/04
Hey, is anyone willing to make me copies of the following. Many to anyone
that is.

1. XP Pro
2.Win 2k Server
3.Win NT Server & Workstation
4.MS Office 2k Premium
5.Win server 2003

Thanks

Danny

Damian

Nov 12, 2004, 9:47:18 PM11/12/04

Is three enough?

Danny Dyce

Nov 12, 2004, 9:48:00 PM11/12/04
Only need 1 copy of each of them. Sorry, i kinda worded that wrong if you
thought i need 3 of each.

Danny

"D.amian" <dam...@sirius.star> wrote in message

rapskat

Nov 13, 2004, 12:07:14 AM11/13/04
Error log for Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:15:00 -0600: Danny Dyce caused a Page
Fault at address <vO2dneNUP93...@rapidnet.com>, details...

How about you head on over to http://www.linuxiso.org and download a copy
of a linux distro of your choice for free *legally*. This way you can
still have all of the functionality of the above and keep your dumb ass
out of prison to boot.

--
rapskat - 00:02:53 up 1 day, 3:40, 1 user, load average: 3.28, 2.62, 2.37
The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail learns something that

Curious Chum

Nov 13, 2004, 5:18:48 AM11/13/04
Danny:

If you are serious, there are ways to get copies of all that you want.

CC

> Danny Dyce wrote:
>> Only need 1 copy of each of them. Sorry, i kinda worded that wrong
>> if you thought i need 3 of each.
>

> Okay:

Damian

Nov 13, 2004, 10:53:20 AM11/13/04
Curious Chum wrote:
> Danny:
>
> If you are serious, there are ways to get copies of all that you want.

I don't think anyone who posts a request to help him steal software is
serious.

Damian

Nov 13, 2004, 11:40:38 AM11/13/04

someone

Nov 13, 2004, 12:24:11 PM11/13/04
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:40:38 -0800, "Damian" <dam...@sirius.star>
wrote:

How about someone who makes redundant crossposts?

Also, notice that the owner hasn't lost anything, so it doesn't fit
the definition of "stealing".

Curious Chum

Nov 13, 2004, 12:30:16 PM11/13/04
Damian:

While I see your point entirely and believe that you are absolutely correct
in terms of the law, perhaps our poster is just starting out and trying to
get software to learn, perhaps setting up a lab and that type of stuff.

I was once there too and I obtained copies from friends. We did not sell
the software, we did not put fake labels on them.

While I had been totally guilty of the same, today I am in charge of a
rather large enterprise wherein Microsoft and a plethora of other vendors
get plenty of money from all of our legally obtained software.

But thats my two cents worth.

Respectfully,

cc

"Damian" <dam...@sirius.star> wrote in message

Curious Chum

Nov 13, 2004, 12:34:10 PM11/13/04
Rapskat. . .

Okay, how about this.

1. learn all that he can about BOTH the Microsoft world and the Linux world,

2. Get both of them to play well in the same playground.

3. Reap the benefits.

Personally, my labs have a compliment of Linux, Windows and Netware. . . and
I can get them to play nicely in the same sandbox. This is of value to my
employer, who rewards me for the same.

Like I posted earlier, maybe its just somebody starting out who does not
have the ability to obtain test versions. I do not get the impression that
this person is going to be making thousands of copies to sell as pirated
software.

But thats just my humble opinion,

cc
"rapskat" <rap...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 13, 2004, 12:49:28 PM11/13/04
Curious Chum wrote:
> Damian:
>
> While I see your point entirely and believe that you are absolutely
> correct in terms of the law, perhaps our poster is just starting out
> and trying to get software to learn, perhaps setting up a lab and
> that type of stuff.
> I was once there too and I obtained copies from friends. We did not
> sell the software, we did not put fake labels on them.
>
> While I had been totally guilty of the same, today I am in charge of a
> rather large enterprise wherein Microsoft and a plethora of other
> vendors get plenty of money from all of our legally obtained software.
>
> But thats my two cents worth.

With a 2c profit margin.

--
"Slother" <sloth...@sasktel.net> wrote in message

> hear are some dicionanry definations

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 13, 2004, 12:48:14 PM11/13/04
someone wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:40:38 -0800, "Damian" <dam...@sirius.star>
> wrote:
>
>> Damian wrote:
>> Curious Chum wrote:
>>> Danny:
>>>
>>> If you are serious, there are ways to get copies of all that you
>>> want.
>>

>> I don't think anyone who posts a request to help him steal software
>> is serious.
>
> How about someone who makes redundant crossposts?

How about sitting in the sewer, complaining about the stench yet being
totally unaware you're adding to it?

And so what about crossposts, you snotfucked moron?

Curious Chum

Nov 13, 2004, 2:27:01 PM11/13/04
2c profit margin for whom?

I think that if Microsoft were really, really concerned about the 'here or
there' copy of a product being used for learning/testing, etc., they would
make it harder to key their products.

cc

"Kadaitcha Man" <nos...@rainx.cjb.net> wrote in message

Danny Dyce

Nov 13, 2004, 6:15:51 PM11/13/04
The reason i can't get the copies from anywhere else for free is becaues i
only have dialup internet. And NO i am not going to sell my copies of this
software.

Danny

"Curious Chum" <Cur...@cisco.com> wrote in message

Curious Chum

Nov 14, 2004, 3:08:56 AM11/14/04
Danny:

Oh Jeeze, brother you have got to get yourself at least a DSL connection.

The second thing you need to do is get your hands on a copy of Kazaa Lite
++. I am trying to attach it here but it may be blocked on account of the
fact that its three megs in size. Never the less, a google search for a
file by the name of kazaalite243 should get it for you.

Unfortunately, this and skimming through a plethora of sites may yield you
fruits. If you do not mind, you can write Microsoft's education section to
request evaluation versions of their software.

I can't burn you copies and mail them to you, sorry about that but there is
a line that must be drawn, please forgive me for that.

If you truly want to obtain copies of such titles, try going to a local
meeting of a 2600 group (pick up a copy of 2600 magazine at your local
bookstore). If you go to one of those meetings, chances are you will find
some kind soul who will just hand you some software.

Microsoft has a whole slew of software that they give away. The only
drawback is that it tends to expire after something like 180 days, which
sucks, but on the other hand, that is all I had to deal with for a long time
and, you know what, in the long run, it helped me out.

If, as I suspect, you are trying to set up a lab for the purpose of
learning, reach out to libraries and even Microsoft (for the aforesaid 180
day eval versions). Hey, linux is free also and if you are well rounded in
all versions of operating systems, you should be off to a great start.

Keep looking, chances are that you already know somebody who has a burner
and can get you some copies. Register yourself as a Microsoft System
Builder and you may even be able to get some tools.

I wish that I could just put some of the software titles you asked for under
a rock with a note "all the best of luck", but, unfortunately, I cannot.

Danny. . . get yourself a high speed connection. . . it changes EVERYTHING.

All the best,

CC
"Danny Dyce" <ddyc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Curious Chum

Nov 14, 2004, 3:24:20 AM11/14/04
Hypothetically, of course. . . where would such presents be mailed to?

Post box somewhere?

Perhaps Santa can come early this year. . . minus serial numbers, that would
be your homework.

CC

DarkSheer

Jan 27, 2005, 1:14:04 PM1/27/05
rapskat wrote:
> Error log for Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:15:00 -0600: Danny Dyce caused a
> Page Fault at address <vO2dneNUP93...@rapidnet.com>,
> details...
>
>> Hey, is anyone willing to make me copies of the following. Many to
>> anyone that is.
>>
>> 1. XP Pro
>> 2.Win 2k Server
>> 3.Win NT Server & Workstation
>> 4.MS Office 2k Premium
>> 5.Win server 2003
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Danny
>
> How about you head on over to http://www.linuxiso.org and download a
> copy of a linux distro of your choice for free *legally*. This way
> you can still have all of the functionality of the above and keep
> your dumb ass out of prison to boot.

Ya, but linux sucks compared to XP for the home computer.

Ryan

DarkSheer

Jan 27, 2005, 1:16:14 PM1/27/05

Not really, he posted to a few warez groups to. Hell, just about everything
on my system is bootleg, including xp. Why is it so far fetched?

Ryan

relic

Jan 27, 2005, 1:51:08 PM1/27/05

All your stolen software seems to have really screwed up your PC. It took
from Nov 13, 2004 to now for Damian's post to show up.

John

Jan 27, 2005, 2:25:19 PM1/27/05

It's XP that really sucks. Linux is fine, look elsewhere for the
problem.

Damian

Jan 27, 2005, 2:36:52 PM1/27/05
John wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:14:04 -0500, "DarkSheer"
>>>
>>> How about you head on over to http://www.linuxiso.org and download a
>>> copy of a linux distro of your choice for free *legally*. This way
>>> you can still have all of the functionality of the above and keep
>>> your dumb ass out of prison to boot.
>>
>> Ya, but linux sucks compared to XP for the home computer.
>>
>> Ryan
>>

> It's XP that really sucks. Linux is fine, look elsewhere for the
> problem.

Can't you read? He already identified the problem:

"linux sucks compared to XP"

linux also makes you stupid.

The Ghost In The Machine

Jan 27, 2005, 3:11:35 PM1/27/05
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, DarkSheer
<rdettl@____dundee.net>
wrote
on Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:14:04 -0500
<GtOdnZkBHJz...@comcast.com>:

And why is that? Be specific.

Followups.

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
It's still legal to go .sigless.

Jack

Jan 27, 2005, 6:04:15 PM1/27/05
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:36:52 -0800, "Damian" <dam...@sirus.star>
wrote:

Of course XP does. That's the way Micros**t designed it. They're
practicing for the upcoming Windows For You (Win FU).

Another thing you won't understand:

"The government is experimenting with reevaluating murder, redefining
murder, and even respelling it in the hope that no one will notice."

How about:

"REAL stupid people don't use Linux"

Damian

Jan 27, 2005, 6:13:41 PM1/27/05

Let's have a look...

Your search - "REAL stupid people don't use Linux" - did not match any
documents.

Web Results 1 - 30 of about 475 for "linux makes you stupid".

groups Results 1 - 30 of 5,920 for "linux makes you stupid".

No. It seems I was correct. Sorry.

Donald Link

Jan 27, 2005, 8:57:27 PM1/27/05

>>> It's XP that really sucks. Linux is fine, look elsewhere for the
>>> problem.
>>
>>Can't you read? He already identified the problem:
>>
>> "linux sucks compared to XP"
>>
>>linux also makes you stupid.
>>

>Of course XP does. That's the way Micros**t designed it. They're
>practicing for the upcoming Windows For You (Win FU).
>
>Another thing you won't understand:
>
>"The government is experimenting with reevaluating murder, redefining
>murder, and even respelling it in the hope that no one will notice."
>
>How about:
>
>"REAL stupid people don't use Linux"

No but real stupid people are those who do not have a life and have to
start a flame war about another operating system in a newsgroup
dedicated to problem solving concerning the xp operating system.
Nothing is perfect and a great, great majority of users just have
enough trouble keeping what they already have going. Linux is a fine
operating system and may be a good desktop operating system, but for
the average user give them a break and buzz off.

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 27, 2005, 9:12:46 PM1/27/05
Donald Link, <li...@mindspring.com>, the shard-borne, bum-sucking fungal
infection, and employee responsible for making eyes in needles, inculcated:

> No but real stupid people are those who do not have a life and have to
> start a flame war about another operating system in a newsgroup

Congratulations! You are winner of today's "Get a life lame" award. You have
been given the award for posting a message on usenet with the clear intent
of conveying the notion that posting messages on usenet means you have no
life.

> dedicated to problem solving concerning the xp operating system.
> Nothing is perfect and a great, great majority of users just have
> enough trouble keeping what they already have going. Linux is a fine
> operating system and may be a good desktop operating system, but for
> the average user give them a break and buzz off.

Bleat. Bitch. Moan. Carp. Blubber. Wail. Squeal. Oink.

Sam

Jan 28, 2005, 12:41:08 PM1/28/05
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:57:27 GMT, Donald Link <li...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>>>Can't you read? He already identified the problem:
>>>
>>> "linux sucks compared to XP"
>>>
>>>linux also makes you stupid.
>>>

>>Of course XP does. That's the way Micros**t designed it. They're
>>practicing for the upcoming Windows For You (Win FU).
>>
>>Another thing you won't understand:
>>
>>"The government is experimenting with reevaluating murder, redefining
>>murder, and even respelling it in the hope that no one will notice."
>>
>>How about:
>>
>>"REAL stupid people don't use Linux"
>

>No but real stupid people are those who do not have a life and have to
>start a flame war about another operating system in a newsgroup
>dedicated to problem solving concerning the xp operating system.

That's one of the things wrong with crossposting. I'M not in a XP
group.

>Nothing is perfect

Of course nothing is. Perfection is inconsistant with our reality.
It's just that XP is much more IMperfect than many things.

> and a great, great majority of users just have
>enough trouble keeping what they already have going. Linux is a fine
>operating system and may be a good desktop operating system, but for
>the average user

>give them a break and buzz off.

Why do all these things sound so anti-intellectual? Why discriminate
against those people who are more capable than average?

Damian

Jan 28, 2005, 1:56:14 PM1/28/05
Sam wrote:

> That's one of the things wrong with crossposting. I'M not in a XP
> group.

In fact, you are.

Sam

Jan 28, 2005, 3:46:19 PM1/28/05
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:56:14 -0800, "Damian" <dam...@sirus.star>
wrote:

No. I'm in the Win 2000 group. 2000 is at least SIMILAR to a decent
OS.

Damian

Jan 28, 2005, 4:44:08 PM1/28/05

Yes. I couldn't see your post if you weren't in an XP group.

I see by your reply that you were unable to get XP working... well, don't
feel bad, others gave up too. They claimed it was XP's fault as well.

Sam

Jan 28, 2005, 5:15:32 PM1/28/05
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:44:08 -0800, "Damian" <dam...@sirus.star>
wrote:

>Sam wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:56:14 -0800, "Damian" <dam...@sirus.star>
>> wrote:

>>> In fact, you are.
>>>

>> No. I'm in the Win 2000 group. 2000 is at least SIMILAR to a decent
>> OS.
>
>Yes.

Finally, agreement :)

>I couldn't see your post if you weren't in an XP group.

I see you admit you don't read the groups you post to. Aliteracy (when
you REFUSE to read even when you can) is a serious problem.

>I see by your reply that you were unable to get XP working...

Imagination is a very good thing. Just learn to distinguish it from
external reality.

> well, don't
>feel bad, others gave up too. They claimed it was XP's fault as well.

I got XP to work. XP STILL sucks.

Damian

Jan 28, 2005, 5:19:21 PM1/28/05
Sam wrote:

> I got XP to work.

He he... yeah, sure.

relic

Jan 28, 2005, 6:01:35 PM1/28/05
Sam wrote:

> I see you admit you don't read the groups you post to.
<snip crap>

Why would he? You are the only one who complained and couldn't admit that
you were posting to the xp groups.

--
Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings really taste like chicken?

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 28, 2005, 6:44:56 PM1/28/05
Sam, <b...@black.dog>, the unnecessary, herbivorous mare, and cat skinner and
tanner, revealed:

> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:44:08 -0800, "Damian" <dam...@sirus.star>
> wrote:
>> Sam wrote:

>>> No. I'm in the Win 2000 group. 2000 is at least SIMILAR to a decent
>>> OS.
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Finally, agreement :)

So, how many years have you been waiting for that to happen?

Steve Mading

Jan 28, 2005, 8:16:29 PM1/28/05

You are simultaneously "in" all the groups you are crossposting to.
That's how it works. There's no such thing as "the" group you are
in. It might present it to you that way in your newsreader, but it is
lying to you. When you crosspost, or reply to a crosspost, you are
a participant in every group in the list. In fact, there is NO item
in the data you post that helps anyone figure out which group you
read the article from. As far as usenet knows, you are in all of
the groups all the time.

DarkSheer

Jan 30, 2005, 5:24:14 PM1/30/05

Ya right. In every way XP is just as good, or better than linux. Except
when it comes to customizing your kernal. Ya, I really want to go back to
the old dos days. Bleh!

Why would I want to enter a long line of commands that I can do just as
easily with a point and a click? Ive used both for years and ever since XP
came out, its been my OS of choice. It's never crashed and I only reset my
PC when I install new softwear.

Ryan

DarkSheer

Jan 30, 2005, 5:28:12 PM1/30/05

Your assuming that I check this group regularly. That was my first time to
this group.

Try again fucktard. Get back to the point and stop throwing out strawmen.

Ryan

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 30, 2005, 5:46:58 PM1/30/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, the fat, degenerate barnacle, and
alchemist's assistant whose duty it is to fan the fire, bewailed:

> relic wrote:
>> DarkSheer wrote:

>>> Not really, he posted to a few warez groups to. Hell, just about
>>> everything on my system is bootleg, including xp. Why is it so far
>>> fetched?
>>> Ryan
>>
>> All your stolen software seems to have really screwed up your PC. It
>> took from Nov 13, 2004 to now for Damian's post to show up.
>
> Your assuming that I check this group regularly.

No. He's telling you you reply to posts that are months old.

> That was my first
> time to this group.

Which group is "this group", retard?

> Try again fucktard. Get back to the point and stop throwing out
> strawmen.

That's strawmen built with the straw pulled out from inside your head.

HTH and HAND

--
Kadaitcha Man replies to Bill Baka's <bb...@syix.com> multiple death
threats: You make death threats [against me] therefore someone else

John

Jan 30, 2005, 5:59:55 PM1/30/05

Ever notice that you can't point and click UNLESS it LETS you?

An unresponsive OS helps you remember who's in charge of that
computer.

DarkSheer

Jan 31, 2005, 8:19:56 PM1/31/05
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, the fat, degenerate barnacle, and
> alchemist's assistant whose duty it is to fan the fire, bewailed:
>
>> relic wrote:

>>> All your stolen software seems to have really screwed up your PC. It
>>> took from Nov 13, 2004 to now for Damian's post to show up.
>>
>> Your assuming that I check this group regularly.
>
> No. He's telling you you reply to posts that are months old.

No shit, and I said "Your assuming that I check this group regularly."
There isn't anything wrong with replying to posts months old.

>> That was my first
>> time to this group.
>
> Which group is "this group", retard?

Does it matter? Any group that this is being posted to, asshat. What's so
hard to understand?

>> Try again fucktard. Get back to the point and stop throwing out
>> strawmen.
>
> That's strawmen built with the straw pulled out from inside your head.

That was the lamest lame I have ever heard. Reply when you have something
to contribute.

Ryan

DarkSheer

Jan 31, 2005, 8:24:29 PM1/31/05

I only WANT to point and click when it lets me. There are no options that I
can't do with a point and a click or the run command.

> An unresponsive OS helps you remember who's in charge of that
> computer.

I've never had an unresponsive OS with XP.

Ryan

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 31, 2005, 8:25:21 PM1/31/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net> wrote:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, the fat, degenerate barnacle, and
>> alchemist's assistant whose duty it is to fan the fire, bewailed:

>>> Your assuming that I check this group regularly.
>>
>> No. He's telling you you reply to posts that are months old.
>
> No shit

Try a laxative.

relic

Jan 31, 2005, 9:05:27 PM1/31/05
DarkSheer wrote:
> relic wrote:
>> DarkSheer wrote:

>>> Not really, he posted to a few warez groups to. Hell, just about
>>> everything on my system is bootleg, including xp. Why is it so far
>>> fetched?
>>> Ryan
>>
>> All your stolen software seems to have really screwed up your PC. It
>> took from Nov 13, 2004 to now for Damian's post to show up.
>
> Your assuming that I check this group regularly.

No, I'm assuming that it will be your last visit to the XP groups.

DarkSheer

Feb 1, 2005, 10:24:13 AM2/1/05

Remember assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups.

Ryan

DarkSheer

Feb 1, 2005, 10:25:01 AM2/1/05

Better yet, I'll just listen to your drivel. It will open a bowel or two.

Ryan

Stan

Feb 1, 2005, 2:47:30 PM2/1/05

It doesn't take much to destroy the illusion that YOU can do all those
things.

>> An unresponsive OS helps you remember who's in charge of that
>> computer.
>
>I've never had an unresponsive OS with XP.

Everybody's new at it some time. It'll be different when you've had a
couple hours with your computer.

>Ryan

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 1, 2005, 4:36:17 PM2/1/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net> wrote:

Glad to hear it. Eat more fibre and roughage to avoid it in the future.

--
Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <harvie_wa...@mindless.com>
gets a taste of his own medicine and squeals: "You

DarkSheer

Feb 1, 2005, 8:57:44 PM2/1/05

What are you, 13? You can do better than deleting words from the reply.

Ryan

DarkSheer

Feb 1, 2005, 9:03:55 PM2/1/05

Then destroy it. What can't I do that I want to do with a point and a
click?

>>> An unresponsive OS helps you remember who's in charge of that
>>> computer.
>>
>> I've never had an unresponsive OS with XP.
>>

> Everybody's new at it some time. It'll be different when you've had a
> couple hours with your computer.

Again, what are you talking about. I've had a windows box since around 93,
and I've used linux since 97. Microsoft has made one of the best OS's with
XP. Hands down. Never had a lock up ever. I've used xp since it came out
and I have only had to reboot when I install new programs, which isn't very
often.

Ryan

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 1, 2005, 9:04:23 PM2/1/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, the guts-griping, idle flagellant, and
borer of holes in wood, groused:

Do your local police know what you do on usenet?

--
Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor to Kadaitcha Man:
"... I sad about you is true."

DarkSheer

Feb 1, 2005, 9:05:09 PM2/1/05

Remember assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups.

Ryan

relic

Feb 1, 2005, 9:07:49 PM2/1/05

That's an unusual name. Did your mother get teased about it?

Sudhangshu Subramanian

Feb 1, 2005, 9:13:21 PM2/1/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:

> Again, what are you talking about. I've had a windows box since
> around 93, and I've used linux since 97. Microsoft has made one of
> the best OS's with XP. Hands down. Never had a lock up ever. I've
> used xp since it came out and I have only had to reboot when I
> install new programs, which isn't very often.

I have been in IT for three decades, a large part of that time as a
developer, and have worked with windows since it was in beta. You are a
fucking liar.

DarkSheer

Feb 1, 2005, 10:49:50 PM2/1/05

About what, you'll have to be more spacific. What does saying you've been
in IT for 30 years prove, XP has only been around for 4 or so years. I'll
admit, previous windows sucked, but XP is as stable as I have said.

Ryan

DarkSheer

Feb 1, 2005, 10:51:04 PM2/1/05

And do your local psycho ward know what you do on usenet?

DarkSheer

Feb 1, 2005, 10:54:05 PM2/1/05

That was just stupid. Close usenet and go play with your dolls.

Ryan

Madan Gopal Navarathna

Feb 1, 2005, 11:12:58 PM2/1/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:

> Sudhangshu Subramanian wrote:
>> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:
>>

>>> Again, what are you talking about. I've had a windows box since
>>> around 93, and I've used linux since 97. Microsoft has made one of
>>> the best OS's with XP. Hands down. Never had a lock up ever. I've
>>> used xp since it came out and I have only had to reboot when I
>>> install new programs, which isn't very often.
>>
>> I have been in IT for three decades, a large part of that time as a
>> developer, and have worked with windows since it was in beta. You are
>> a fucking liar.
>
> About what, you'll have to be more spacific.

Get fucked, you cunt. You're a liar and that's all there is to it.

Rest snipped unread.

Ram Bahadur-ji Battacharjee

Feb 1, 2005, 11:12:57 PM2/1/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:

> Sudhangshu Subramanian wrote:
>> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:
>>

>>> Again, what are you talking about. I've had a windows box since
>>> around 93, and I've used linux since 97. Microsoft has made one of
>>> the best OS's with XP. Hands down. Never had a lock up ever. I've
>>> used xp since it came out and I have only had to reboot when I
>>> install new programs, which isn't very often.
>>
>> I have been in IT for three decades, a large part of that time as a
>> developer, and have worked with windows since it was in beta. You are
>> a fucking liar.
>
> About what, you'll have to be more spacific.

Get fucked, you cunt. You're a liar and that's all there is to it.

Rest snipped unread.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 1, 2005, 11:14:22 PM2/1/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, the croupy, drowsing lout, and
stenographer, yakked:

Don't answer a question with a question. Answer the question. Do your local

police know what you do on usenet?

GreyCloud

Feb 2, 2005, 12:43:44 AM2/2/05

Well, don't stand up now then.

> Never had a lock up ever. I've used xp since it came out
> and I have only had to reboot when I install new programs, which isn't very
> often.

Now watch out for the keylogger spybots. Did you know that
80% of XP users don't know that they are infested and
Nortons won't find them??

--
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."

relic

Feb 2, 2005, 5:05:49 AM2/2/05

Blame her parents then, you idiot.

Kevin Renn

Feb 2, 2005, 9:07:40 AM2/2/05
> Don't answer a question with a question. Answer the question. Do your
> local police know what you do on usenet?

They do now.

DarkSheer

Feb 2, 2005, 10:27:37 AM2/2/05

Larf

DarkSheer

Feb 2, 2005, 10:30:32 AM2/2/05
Ram Bahadur-ji Battacharjee wrote:
> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:
>
>> Sudhangshu Subramanian wrote:

>>> I have been in IT for three decades, a large part of that time as a
>>> developer, and have worked with windows since it was in beta. You
>>> are a fucking liar.
>>
>> About what, you'll have to be more spacific.
>
> Get fucked, you cunt. You're a liar and that's all there is to it.

Ok, believe what you want. I'm telling the truth about my computer. I've
never had a lock up and I only reboot on average once every 2 months or so
because I've installed softwear or hardwear. Don't blame me if your OS
doesn't live up.

Ryan

DarkSheer

Feb 2, 2005, 10:32:25 AM2/2/05

Not if you get the updates on a regular basis. And even if you don't, there
are programs out there that can detect them. Besides, what your talking
about could infect ANY OS, not just XP. Tell me another.

Ryan

DarkSheer

Feb 2, 2005, 10:32:56 AM2/2/05

Come up with something origional or don't post at all. Your just wasting
your time.

Ryan

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 2, 2005, 10:50:55 AM2/2/05
begin DarkSheer wrote:

< snip >

> Ok, believe what you want. I'm telling the truth about my computer. I've
> never had a lock up and I only reboot on average once every 2 months or so
> because I've installed softwear or hardwear. Don't blame me if your OS
> doesn't live up.

So, you run XP and are stupid enough to use OE on the internet.

And then you are surprised that nobody is actually believing your claim of a
stable running windows?

When will you guys ever learn that your story has to be at least somewhat
consistent, otherwise everyone will know immedeately that you are making it
up
--
Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
Let it get in YOUR way. The problem for your problem.

GreyCloud

Feb 2, 2005, 12:57:30 PM2/2/05

You mean the belated updates... when it's after the fact.

> And even if you don't, there
> are programs out there that can detect them.

Not all of the vectors can be detected... only the ones that
companies like Symantec have figured out exist.
I also noticed that spyware doesn't show up in the task
lists. Seems they are able to stay out of there as well,
yet cause problems.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002152198_fedup16.html

A good read for the average person running on the internet
with XP.

> Besides, what your talking
> about could infect ANY OS, not just XP. Tell me another.

Show me an exploit in the wild for OpenVMS then, or Suns
Solaris, or Apples OS X, or any version of Linux.
But we do know that there are over 70,000 exploits in the
wild for XP. Just look at the vector count in Nortons or
McAffee.

http://rixstep.com/1/20040831,00.html

Even the architect of NT says there is no security. And
lately, the SP2 has already been breached.
You should monitor and track M$ record for viruses, spyware
and malware over time and see for yourself, rather than
listen to the mouthpieces from M$.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11108

Here is what I mean in regards to security.

Salsal al-Bilqis

Feb 2, 2005, 5:40:35 PM2/2/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:

> Ram Bahadur-ji Battacharjee wrote:
>> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:

>>> About what, you'll have to be more spacific.
>>
>> Get fucked, you cunt. You're a liar and that's all there is to it.
>
> Ok, believe what you want.

Unlike you, I'm not in the habit of "believing what I want".

> I'm telling the truth about my computer.
> I've never had a lock up and I only reboot on average once every 2
> months or so because I've installed softwear or hardwear. Don't
> blame me if your OS doesn't live up.

I, like your psychiatrist, blame your delusions.

Alqamah al-Farras

Feb 2, 2005, 5:41:28 PM2/2/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:

How is showing people on usenet that you're delusional a waste of time?

DarkSheer

Feb 2, 2005, 8:30:41 PM2/2/05
Salsal al-Bilqis wrote:
> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:
>
>> Ram Bahadur-ji Battacharjee wrote:

>>> Get fucked, you cunt. You're a liar and that's all there is to it.
>>
>> Ok, believe what you want.
>
> Unlike you, I'm not in the habit of "believing what I want".

I only believe what I see. Deny me if you want, but truth is truth.

>> I'm telling the truth about my computer.
>> I've never had a lock up and I only reboot on average once every 2
>> months or so because I've installed softwear or hardwear. Don't
>> blame me if your OS doesn't live up.
>
> I, like your psychiatrist, blame your delusions.

Now your hurling insults. I don't think it's me who need a psychiatrist.

Ryan

DarkSheer

Feb 2, 2005, 8:34:39 PM2/2/05

Don't you see, your not acomplishing your objective, so its a waste of time.
Saying I'm a liar shows nothing. You can believe what you want. You just
don't want to believe M$ has programed an OS just as stable as linux.

Ryan

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2005, 8:57:15 PM2/2/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, the minimalist, icky fluke, and water
diviner, mourned:

> Salsal al-Bilqis wrote:

>> Unlike you, I'm not in the habit of "believing what I want".
>
> I only believe what I see.

Delusion does that sometimes so I understand. And if you must know,
everything you see is an
illusion, according to the best minds this planet has ever produced. So, you
know...

> Deny me if you want,

I can force you to deny your very self. See...

Please prove that you are you.

> but truth is truth.

Truth outruns provability and if you claim that your OS has never hung,
you're doing far better than Bill Gates has ever done with the millions he
pours into making sure his public presentations don't make a fool of him,
not to mention that he has the massive resources of the very best of
micro$oft techs at his disposal. Fat lot of good all that does him, hey. But
you? Wow! Your OS /never/ makes a fool out of you. No. You do that all by
yourself and don't need help in that regard.

>>> I'm telling the truth about my computer.
>>> I've never had a lock up and I only reboot on average once every 2
>>> months or so because I've installed softwear or hardwear. Don't
>>> blame me if your OS doesn't live up.
>>
>> I, like your psychiatrist, blame your delusions.
>
> Now your hurling insults.

I was hurling insults the first time I replied to your fuckwitted posts. You
are just too stupid to know it.

> I don't think it's me who need a
> psychiatrist.

Wow. "Everything you write bounces off me and sticks to you!" You're so...
so... so-so.

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 2, 2005, 9:06:18 PM2/2/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, the snobbish, dim-witted farm boy, and
highly skilled contriver, expelled:

> Alqamah al-Farras wrote:
>> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, wrote:

>>> Come up with something origional or don't post at all. Your just
>>> wasting your time.
>>
>> How is showing people on usenet that you're delusional a waste of
>> time?
>
> Don't you see, your not acomplishing your objective,

Oh yes I am. My objective is to show anyone reading these posts that you are
a fucktard cunt. See...

> so its a waste
> of time. Saying I'm a liar shows nothing. You can believe what you
> want. You just don't want to believe M$ has programed an OS just as
> stable as linux.

Eh? What bit did you not understand about "I have been in IT for three

decades, a large part of that time as a developer, and have worked with

windows since it was in beta", you fucking moron?

See? You are a fucktard cunt. I have been a windows developer possibly for
longer than you've been alive and merely because I know you are a liar and
freely say so, you introduce mad notions of some supposed belief about linux
, which you need to justify the other bits of your fucktardery.

You're a fucking idiot. You are a fucking liar. You are a delusional fuck on
a stick.

> Don't you see, your not acomplishing your objective,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

DarkSheer

Feb 3, 2005, 5:11:39 AM2/3/05
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, the minimalist, icky fluke, and
> water diviner, mourned:
>
>> Salsal al-Bilqis wrote:
>
>>> Unlike you, I'm not in the habit of "believing what I want".
>>
>> I only believe what I see.
>
> Delusion does that sometimes so I understand. And if you must know,
> everything you see is an
> illusion, according to the best minds this planet has ever produced.
> So, you know...

The only one delusional here is you I'm afraid.

>> Deny me if you want,
>
> I can force you to deny your very self. See...
>
> Please prove that you are you.

It isn't me who has to show proof about who I am.

>> but truth is truth.
>
> Truth outruns provability and if you claim that your OS has never
> hung, you're doing far better than Bill Gates has ever done with the
> millions he pours into making sure his public presentations don't
> make a fool of him, not to mention that he has the massive resources
> of the very best of micro$oft techs at his disposal. Fat lot of good
> all that does him, hey. But you? Wow! Your OS /never/ makes a fool
> out of you. No. You do that all by yourself and don't need help in
> that regard.

Your right, truth outruns provability. I didn't say my OS has never hung,
just ever since I changed it to XP a few years back. The only fool I see,
is you Kadatcha. You hurl lame ass insults that a 13 year old could come up
with and expect me to be insulted. Go back to the playground.

>>> I, like your psychiatrist, blame your delusions.
>>
>> Now your hurling insults.
>
> I was hurling insults the first time I replied to your fuckwitted
> posts. You are just too stupid to know it.

Fuckwitted? Did your ma teach you that one? It wasn't insults you were
hurling, just utter shit.

don't think it's me who need a
>> psychiatrist.
>
> Wow. "Everything you write bounces off me and sticks to you!" You're
> so... so... so-so.

Larf!

Ryan

DarkSheer

Feb 3, 2005, 5:25:04 AM2/3/05

I say again, your not acomplishing your objective.

>> so its a waste
>> of time. Saying I'm a liar shows nothing. You can believe what you
>> want. You just don't want to believe M$ has programed an OS just as
>> stable as linux.
>
> Eh? What bit did you not understand about "I have been in IT for three
> decades, a large part of that time as a developer, and have worked
> with windows since it was in beta", you fucking moron?

That is irrelavent to the point at hand. Don't be a retard.

> See? You are a fucktard cunt. I have been a windows developer
> possibly for longer than you've been alive and merely because I know
> you are a liar and freely say so, you introduce mad notions of some
> supposed belief about linux , which you need to justify the other
> bits of your fucktardery.

You love that word so much, fucktard. Again, your making wild acusations
without knowing anything about me. Just because you've worked with windows
for years, doesn't make me any less true with what I said.

>> Don't you see, your not acomplishing your objective,
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That only shows how much of a cunt you really are. You should work with
windows for another 30 years. Obviously the first 30 didn't teach you
anything.

Ryan

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 3, 2005, 6:11:10 AM2/3/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net> wrote:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net>, the minimalist, icky fluke, and
>> water diviner, mourned:

>>> I only believe what I see.
>>
>> Delusion does that sometimes so I understand. And if you must know,
>> everything you see is an
>> illusion, according to the best minds this planet has ever produced.
>> So, you know...
>
> The only one delusional here is you

*yawn* yet another IKYABWAI.

Have you ever had a single, original thought? Just once? Ever?

--
Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <harvie_wa...@mindless.com>
gets a taste of his own medicine and squeals: "You
pathetic fag, you have to not only typo pounce but
edit it out of context. What a fucking lame ass bitch."

Kadaitcha Man

Feb 3, 2005, 6:17:59 AM2/3/05
DarkSheer, <rdettl@____dundee.net> wrote:

Weren't you already told you were too stupid to know that?

>>> so its a waste
>>> of time. Saying I'm a liar shows nothing. You can believe what you
>>> want. You just don't want to believe M$ has programed an OS just as
>>> stable as linux.
>>
>> Eh? What bit did you not understand about "I have been in IT for
>> three decades, a large part of that time as a developer, and have
>> worked with windows since it was in beta", you fucking moron?
>
> That is irrelavent to the point at hand.

Not so. I won't explain why on the grounds that you didn't explain why you
say otherwise.

> Don't be a retard.

*yawn* yet another in an endless string of IKYABWAI lames.

>> See? You are a fucktard cunt. I have been a windows developer
>> possibly for longer than you've been alive and merely because I know
>> you are a liar and freely say so, you introduce mad notions of some
>> supposed belief about linux , which you need to justify the other
>> bits of your fucktardery.
>
> You love that word so much, fucktard. Again, your making wild
> acusations without knowing anything about me.

Am I? Shit, eh. Fancy that. I bet you think I'm a cunt.

> Just because you've
> worked with windows for years, doesn't make me any less true with
> what I said.

Read your blubbering again. Does it make any sense to you?

>>> Don't you see, your not acomplishing your objective,
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>
> That only shows how much of a cunt you really are.

How prophetic. Did you know that if you type the words "indomitable cuntism"
into google, with the quotes, my name comes up, top rank?

> You should work
> with windows for another 30 years. Obviously the first 30 didn't
> teach you anything.

I feel your emotion.