DOSMid v0.9.4

Mateusz Viste

Dec 9, 2018, 10:10:48 AM12/9/18
Hello all,

Today I released a new version of DOSMid, my midi player for DOS.
Changelog below.

DOSMid v0.9.4 [09 Dec 2018]
- UI displays channels as 'piano' if no instrument is explicitely loaded,
- reduced libc dependencies (smaller footprint),
- displaying the MIDI tracks count,
- displaying the amount of memory used by the MIDI file,
- backspace key jumps to previous song of the playlist,
- minor memory optimizations,
- fixed a memory leak in midi code,
- fixed RIFF-RMID header decoding,
- fixed playlist gap delay computation (fixed /delay behavior, too),
- adaptations to compile in small memory model (smaller, faster),
- removed /log from the default build,
- /noxms can be passed via config file now,
- GUS support (requires the ULTRAMID TSR).

Homepage: http://dosmid.sourceforge.net

Mateusz

Mateusz Viste

Dec 10, 2018, 5:39:22 AM12/10/18
...and now I released v0.9.5. Changelog:

DOSMid v0.9.5 [10 Dec 2018]
- Fixed file-reading module (buff corruption on 1st cache boundary read).

Thanks to CrossBow777 from the vogons forum for reporting this bug!

Mateusz