Today I released a new version of DOSMid, my midi player for DOS.
DOSMid v0.9.4 [09 Dec 2018]
- UI displays channels as 'piano' if no instrument is explicitely loaded,
- reduced libc dependencies (smaller footprint),
- displaying the MIDI tracks count,
- displaying the amount of memory used by the MIDI file,
- backspace key jumps to previous song of the playlist,
- minor memory optimizations,
- fixed a memory leak in midi code,
- fixed RIFF-RMID header decoding,
- fixed playlist gap delay computation (fixed /delay behavior, too),
- adaptations to compile in small memory model (smaller, faster),
- removed /log from the default build,
- /noxms can be passed via config file now,
- GUS support (requires the ULTRAMID TSR).